Keywords: ChromeCast, camera, video, streaming, cast
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
Cast the text you want to read on your TV with "A Faster Chromecast"! AFR uses the "Rapid Serial Visual Presentation" method to allow you to read more words per minute than you can imagine.
It's very easy to use:
1- Install the "A Faster Reader" and the "A Faster Chromecast" Application
2- Open "A Faster Reader" on your mobile device
3- Go to "Devices" and choose "Chromecast"
4- Chose the Chromecast device you want AFR to connect with
5- Open, for example, your Chrome navigator and go to a web page you want to read.
6- Go to "Options", "Share", and choose "A Faster Reader".
7- Read the text on your TV at the speed of light!
This Application needs "A Faster Chromecast" and "A Faster Reader".
(Note: Free version of AFR allows you to read up to 100 words; if you want to read the full text, please get the Premium version of AFR)
@afastreader - https://twitter.com/afastreader
Copy is the easiest way to store, protect, and share all your amazing things. With FREE storage for new accounts and competitive pricing plans, you have enough space to store virtually everything you need. And anything you save with Copy is instantly accessible on your computers, smartphones, tablet and the Copy website.
• Chromecast support! You can now stream any audio, video, or photos stored in your Copy account to a Chromecast-connected television.
• PhotoCopy: A quick, easy way to sync your photos and videos with your Copy account
- PhotoCopy automatically uploads any photo or video you take with your device's camera for a safe and fast backup
- Enable PhotoCopy in your preferences
• On-demand access to all your files
• Easy file sharing without big attachments
• Invite other people to join your folders for even easier sharing
• Upload your photos, videos, or anything from your SD Card
- Now upload a photo straight from your camera!
• Download past versions of any file
1. connect to your google chromecast
2. load your PDF file from your external storage
3. scroll the slides and use the timer to control your talk
- Our webpage: http://slidecast.drupalgardens.com/
• Cooperative doodling over bluetooth
• Cast your doodle on TV
• Game board generator for Sudoku, Loop-d-loop and Word search
• Multiple books support to keep your useless doodles organized
• Draw emojis on KitKat and later devices
• Write text using 200 fonts (powered by Google fonts)
• Auto save and infinite undo
• No ads (for now :D)
Note the app required external storage permission to store the images/notes
It is great for using on public events, or meeting rooms with a lot of people waiting for a presentation. Or for timing ongoing events in a room displaying the timer on the TV so everybody can see.
Your feedback is more than welcome, please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay connected with us Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/iMobaio/300823486668126?fref=ts
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/imobaio
Thanks for your support!
NOTICE: This application makes use of Google Analytics (http://www.google.com/analytics), an analytical tool that collects access data anonymously and help us to continuously improve this application.
Check out the AutoVera video here: http://youtu.be/ukJp8pRNszo
Also, learn how to easily setup AutoVera in our handy guides: http://dkc.io/c/autovera
AutoVera is a Tasker plugin. You need to have Tasker (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm) installed to use most of its features, so please be aware of that before using it. You can try out Tasker for free here: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/download.html
AutoVera is a Tasker plugin that allows you to fully control your home in a very easy, yet powerful way.
It allows you to make your home react to anything that happens on your Android device, like opening your blinds in the morning when your alarm goes off, and to anything that your android device can detect, like if you flip your phone, you can flip out a light.
It also allows you to react to anything that happens in your home in real time. For example, you can sound an alarm on your phone when a motion detector is tripped.
You can even get the status or any other relevant information on your home automation devices and use it wherever and however you like. You can show the status of your devices on your Pebble (with AutoPebble) or on your TV for example (with AutoCast)
With AutoVera you can control any Z-Wave devices through a Vera Gateway. With the Power of Tasker you can totally personalize how you do this, and really make home automation your own personal experience.
You could turn on lights by wistling for example.
Or setup a delayed light that turns off 5 minutes after you press a button so that you can go to bed with the lights still on.
You can even control almost any plugin that is installed on your Vera, right out of the box.
Even devices that weren't designed to work with the Vera in the first place! Check out the video to see many of the devices you can control.
By installing the AutoVera plugin on your Vera, you can receive updates on your phone whenever something happens in your home.
So, for example, you can create your own Tasker widgets on your home screen that always update when a light is turned on or off independently of where the toggling occurred.
Or you could build a whole beautiful Tasker scene showing the different states of your lights. You could be alerted when someone unlocks or opens your door. Or you can go all out and build a whole map of your house, showing which lights and locks are on and off, and make it all update in real time.
With AutoVera you are always up to date to what is going on in your home.
You can also request information about your various devices. You can know everything about them, so even if you're not subscribed to their status updates, you can always know what the temperature is in your house, if your door is locked or what is currently playing in your Media Center.
EASE OF USE
AutoVera has several features that keep your setup in Tasker as simple and easy to maintain as possible.
For example, by setting the nickname "favourite" on several of your devices, you can easily bring up a list of those devices and toggle them.
And with the powerful advanced features of AutoVera, you can for example voice control any device in your home with just one Tasker Profile. It couldn't get any easier than this!
AutoVera gives you full control over your home or office at any time, from anywhere.
It only makes sense to make your Android device the center of your home automation, because with Tasker and AutoVera, there's no limit to what you can automate. Control your Home.
React to your Home. Automate Your Home.
WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm)
You can trial Tasker for 7 days (http://tasker.dinglisch.net/download.html)
Push Tasker is only usable as a plugin in Tasker.
The main idea of the Plug-in is to create a full complement of Pushbullet.
- Intercept notifications
- Send notes
- Send links
- Send addresses
- Send lists
- Quick Reply.
- Use variables to select the device.
ID (Quick Reply): It's the key that comes from the "Quick Reply" that was generated from the task. The answer generate 2 variables:
-% Pt_id: Returns the id
-% Pt_text: Return the answer
Tasks have their own description, the basic and common PushBullet are:
Before negative rate, please contact me to help (email@example.com)
- Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft PowerPoint files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more.
- Present right from your device.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
See how to get started with AutoContacts here: http://joaoapps.com/autocontacts/
Also, check out this video to learn the basics on AutoContacts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7GJqsgzy6I
With AutoContacts you can get lots of info on your contacts.
Start by using the Tasker action "Plugin->AutoContacts" and writing a name in the "Name or Nickname" field. Then you can use any of the AutoContacts variables to call, email, sms, or anything else you want to do with the info. You could navigate to a contact's home address, or open his website on a browser. You could even create a notification when his birthday is near. It's up to you what you do with your contact's info!
These are some of the variables you get when you query your contacts:
%acname - Contact Name
%acnickname - Contact Nickname
%acnumber - Contact Phone Number
%acnumbertype - Contact Phone Number Type (Work, Home, etc)
%acemail - Contact Email Address
%acemailtype - Contact Email Address Type (Home Work, etc)
%acaddress - Contact Physical Address
%acevent - Contact Birthday, Anniversary or other
%aceventtype - Type of the event in %acevent
Total time spans can be useful to find out the total number. For instance, you could write "Anniversary was 542 days ago"
%acdayssinceevent - Total Number of days since the event first happened
%acmonthssinceevent - Total Number of months since the event first happened
%acyearssinceevent - Total Number of years since the event first happened
Cummulative time spans can be useful if you want to write stuff like "Birthday happened 12 years, 2 months and 15 days ago".
%acdayssinceeventc - Cummulative Number of days since the event first happened
%acmonthssinceeventc - Cummulative Number of months since the event first happened
%acyearssinceeventc - Cummulative Number of years since the event first happened
%acdaystoevent - Total Number of days to the next time this event happens
%acmonthstoevent - Total Number of months to the next time this event happens
%acyearstoevent - Total Number of years to the next time this event happens
%acdaystoeventc - Cummulative Number of days to the next time this event happens
%acmonthstoeventc - Cummulative Number of months to the next time this event happens
%acyearstoeventc - Cummulative Number of years to the next time this event happens
%aceventday - Day of the month this event happens
%aceventmonth - Month this event happens
%aceventyear - Year this event happens
%aceventweekday - Day of the week this event happens
%aceventweekdayname - Name of the day of the week this event happens
%aceventweekdayshortname - Short Name of the day of the week this event happens
Free version is limited to 20 contacts. If you want to unlock the full version, you can do so with an in-app purchase or by getting the unlock key here:: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joaomgcd.autocontacts.unlock
It will not work without Magus full version!
It require with Magus version 1.07 and up
Please do not send low ratings if you don't know how to get it to work,
just contact via email please! It really works but needs Magus main app!
This plug-in allows to:
Magus from Tasker profiles and actions.
That's it - Have fun!
AutoVoice is an advanced Tasker voice control system that leverages the power of having a bluetooth headset in your ear. Find more about it here: http://goo.gl/lOjRp
Disclaimer - full unlock version is incompatible with Lucky Patcher, Freedom, and possibly any other program designed to circumvent licensing protection.
AutoVoice will allow you to add your own custom commands to Google Now as you can see in the promo video. :)
Control your Android device with your voice! Say commands from Google Now, with your Bluetooth headset or simply with your Android device from anywhere! You can even redirect all audio to your Bluetooth headset and also react to your Bluetooth headset button and do whatever action you want with it in Tasker.
Get started here: joaoapps.com/autovoice/
Check the FAQ here: http://joaoapps.com/autovoice/faq/
This version is limited to commands with 4 characters. If you want to unlock complete commands, you can do it in-app or buy the separate unlock key here: http://goo.gl/g8cKH
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoVoice is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
If you're planning to use it, please check if your Bluetooth headset works before buying the full version!
If your bluetooth headset fails to be recognized, please try disconnecting it from the phone, rebooting and reconnecting. This procedure is known to help in these situations.
Please contact me if anything is wrong and I'll respond to you promptly and try to fix it as soon as I can. Thank you.
AutoVoice is a Tasker plugin that gives you full control of your Android device with your voice or your bluetooth headset.
Another great advantage of AutoVoice is the ease of setup. AutoVoice uses regular Tasker conditions to react to your voice, so it's as easy as setting the command you want to react to and choosing the Task to perform, all from withing Tasker! Expect to take no more than 1 minute setting up a cool new voice command!
Watch this video by dkc to see what kind of awsome stuff is possible with AutoVoice: http://goo.gl/hqWcJ
These are all the conditions/actions that are available in Tasker:
- "AutoVoice Recognize" action (starts voice recognition with or without headset)
- "AutoVoice Control Bluetooth" action (lets you redirect all audio from your phone to the bluetooth device at any time; please note that the Bluetooth button stops responding if this is active)
- "AutoVoice Set Command Id" action (allows you to define the next command in a chain of commands)
- "AutoVoice Recognized" condition (lets you react to your voice commands and chain several commands together)
- "AutoVoice Recognition Failed" condition (lets you react when nothing was recognized in a voice prompt)
- "AutoVoice BT Pressed" condition (lets you react to a button press on your Bluetooth headset that is not necessarily associated with voice recognition... can do anything you want with it!)
- "AutoVoice BT Pressed (2)" same as above, but for secondary button function (on some headsets it's a long button press, on others it's a short button press)
After you do a voice command you can react to it in the "AutoVoice Recognized" condition in Tasker (works very much the same way as in AutoRemote, another joaomgcd app).
You can use the words you spoke in the corresponding entry task. Learn how to use these variables here: http://joaoapps.com/autovoice/variables/
- %avcomm (the whole command you spoke)
- %avcommnofilter (the whole command minus the the text you put as the command filter in the condition. Could be used for instance to get the part that you want in a "play song" command, e.g. filter:"play song", command: "play song XXX", %avcommnofilter will be "XXX")
- %avword1, %avword2, %avword3 etc are all the words in the command you spoke.
Disclaimer - full unlock version is incompatible with Lucky Patcher, Freedom, and possibly any other program designed to circumvent licensing protection.
Here you'll find a great collection of apps that will make your life easier than ever before!
You'll also find ready-to-use Tasker projects, profiles and tasks that take advantage of what the AutoApps can offer.
The in-app purchases in this app will be made with the account that installed the app. So if you want to purchase stuff from a secondary account, install this app from that account. :) Let me know if you have any issues with this.
You can choose to subscribe to AutoApps or buy every app separately. AutoApps provides access to all 20+ Auto-plugins for $1.35/mo as well as exclusive access to Alpha apps not yet ready for primetime, like AutoXBMC and AutoYouTube. Alpha apps are apps that I started developing but are often very incomplete or may not work at all, so please don't expect to get fully functional apps from these. They are just a perk that I make available for subscribers instead of keeping them on my hard-drive like I have done until now :)
The AutoApps are typically available to purchase separately for between $.99 and $3.99, and as you start to expand your Tasker automation, you'll certainly be coming across more of them. Each AutoApp plugin provides extended access to APIs offered by Android and various software platforms, directly in to Tasker. There is a growing Google+ community of thousands of members that provide support and how-to guides to help you when you need it.
Subscribing to AutoApps is entirely optional, each Auto-plugin is still available for purchase with a free trial in Google Play. As well as being an affordable way to try out multiple Auto-plugins at once, subscription to AutoApps is another way to say thank you and support further development.
If you have a problem regarding any purchase you have made within AutoApps, please contact me directly so I can quickly figure out what's wrong and try to fix it ASAP. :) Thanks in advance.
Special thank to Simon Hoffman for creating the Google Play video. Check his YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0sY2wDQTzphxB2Z1Q8t9Sw
Automate Your Life!
With AutoRemote you have full control of your phone, from wherever you are by sending push notifications to your phone and reacting to them in Tasker or AutoRemote standalone apps!
Please don't leave negative feedback without contacting me first. I'll always do my best to help you, and I can't do that if I can't contact you.
AutoRemote is an amazingly flexible remote control system, them gives an unprecedented level of control. So, for example, you could control your PC or Chrome Browser from your Android device, control your Android device from hundreds of web services (like Facebook or Twitter for example), or even your Linux PC from anywhere. The possibilities are endless and you decide what and how things work remotely!
Check out everything you can do with AutoRemote here: http://joaoapps.com/autoremote/what-it-is/
Make sure you click the AutoRemote menu button at the top for a full list of possibilities.
Here's a must see video for anyone starting out with AutoRemote: http://goo.gl/RYCTh
This is how it works:
- Send an AutoRemote message from a web browser, your desktop, EventGhost, Chrome, Zapier, or any place where you can call an URL
- Setup an AutoRemote profile in Tasker to react to the message
- Do whatever you like with that message!
Check out the Quickstart guide (http://goo.gl/OhZsg)
Also, check out an awesome AutoRemote guide here: http://goo.gl/aNfuA
With device-to-device or PC-to-device messaging, you can control one of your devices from another device or even from your PC! And with a Tasker plugin to send messages via AutoRemote, you can have full bi-directional messaging!
Imagine requesting your phone's location and have it displayed in a map on your tablet or PC.
You can also directly Share links or text to another device via the regular Share menu in Android! Imagine you are checking out a YouTube video on your phone, and directly open it on your bigger Tablet screen for better viewing!
With AutoRemote you have advanced matching options and a flexible command system (see how it works here: http://goo.gl/PRQas). It works just like with joaomgcd's AutoBarcode app!
See many use case examples here, including AutoRemote uses for saving lives and keeping in touch with your loved ones: http://goo.gl/3mFgz
Possible uses for AutoRemote(all these uses are fully customizable. You are free to use any other words or commands):
Can't remember where you put your phone? Create a lost-my-phone" command:
You could send a "Where are you?" message to your phone, and have Tasker respond with a repetitive "I'm here! I'm here!".
Let your wife send you a spoken shopping list when you get off work:
You can use AutoRemote with other Tasker conditions, such as the Date and Time conditions. Create a "shop=:=" command and combine it with a 5PM condition. Then, share your personal AutoRemote URL with your wife and have her send stuff she needs you to buy like "shop=:=carrots and ice cream". Then, at 5PM your phone could say that list out loud: "You need to go shopping! You need to buy carrots and ice cream"
Find my Phone:
Send a "location" command and have your phone respond with its location via AutoRemote to another Android device, or simply SMS to any phone
And many many more! Your imagination is the limit!
Learn how to do everything in the video here: http://joaoapps.com/autoinput/
As featured on:
Android Police: http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/10/15/autoinput-joaomgcd-tasker-plugin-automating-taps-swipes-text-entries/
Android Central: http://www.androidcentral.com/best-android-apps-and-games-week-botanicula-and-more?pg=8
Android Community: http://androidcommunity.com/autoinput-plugin-automates-almost-any-app-no-root-needed-20141017/
El Androide Libre: http://www.elandroidelibre.com/2014/10/autoinput-el-plugin-que-amplia-todavia-mas-las-posibilidades-de-tasker.html
You can try out the full version of AutoInput with the built-in 7 day trial. You need to sign in to Google+ to enter the trial so that it stores your trial date on Google's "Cloud Saves" server. You can just set all sharing settings to private if you're concerned about privacy when signing in :)
AutoInput is a Tasker plugin. You need to have Tasker (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm) installed to use most of its features, so please be aware of that before using it.
You can get a free trial of Tasker here: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/download.html
AutoInput doesn't require your device to be rooted! :) It does require Android 4.3 or above though.
You can use AutoInput to click on-screen buttons, or to write some text in text fields of any app. You can even retrieve text from other apps. This enables a WORLD of new automation possibilities in other apps!
→ changing any app's settings at will from Tasker!
→ replying to hangouts without needing to touch your phone!
→ toggling GPS on your phone without needing to be rooted!
With this, AutoInput will allow you to make your existing apps better by making them work just the way you like it.
And if your device is rooted you can try out the "AutoInput Root" feature that allows you to simulate ANY input on your screen. You first record your input by actually touching and swiping your screen and then replay that input with AutoInput, which will faithfully reproduce everything you did.
AutoInput has known limitations: you can't simulate clicks inside web views, which means you can't click links on web pages in most browsers and other Web based apps.
From now on, when you ask yourself "can I automate this app with Tasker?", the answer is "you probably can with AutoInput"! :)
Learn how to do everything in the video here: https://joaoapps.com/autowear/
As seen on
★Android Police: http://www.androidpolice.com/2015/02/26/autowear-android-wear-brings-power-tasker-watch/
★Life Hacker: http://lifehacker.com/autowear-brings-taskers-customized-voice-commands-to-an-1688406916
★Android Central: http://www.androidcentral.com/ac-editors-apps-week-evoland-autowear-yahoo-weather-and-more#slide3
★Android Headlines: http://androidheadlines.com/2015/02/new-tasker-plugin-called-autowear-allows-users-automate-android-wear-devices.html
★Android Authority: http://www.androidauthority.com/autowear-tasker-functionality-android-wear-590157/
╿AutoWear is a Tasker plugin for Android Wear. You need to have Tasker (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm) installed to use many of its features, so please be aware of that before using it.
You also need an Android Wear device. It won't work on other types of smart watches
╽You can get a free trial of Tasker here: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/download.html
AutoWear enables you to automate your Android Wear device in ways you never imagined
☑ Voice Commands with AutoVoice integration
You can easily bring up a voice command screen and do voice commands that are sent directly to AutoVoice
☑ Ok Google integration
Choose from a list of pre-defined voice commands that you can integrate directly with "Ok Google". Check how here: http://goo.gl/28DScI
☑ Create Screens
Create your own interactive screens. Check the video and screenshots for examples
Show notifications on your wear device whenever you want, with the info you want. Best of all, most screens can be embedded in notifications!
Create icons that stay on top of everything you do so they always stay immediately accessible no matter where you are.
☑Control your watch
Change settings, launch apps, check your heart-rate and step count, check your watch's battery level... The possibilities are endless!
☑Control your phone from your watch
You can react to watch events like plugged in to a power source, or screen on and off or even connected and disconnected from your device to automate your phone in any way you can think of
You can try out the full version of AutoWear with the built-in 7 day trial. You need to sign in to Google+ to enter the trial so that it stores your trial date on Google's "Cloud Saves" server. You can just set all sharing settings to private if you're concerned about privacy when signing in :)
The app unlock may not work if you have Lucky Patcher, Freedom, or possibly any other program designed to circumvent licensing protection.
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoNotification is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
Please don't leave negative feedback without contacting me first. I'll always do my best to help you, and I can't do that if I can't contact you.
See how to get started here: http://joaoapps.com/autonotification/
With AutoNotification you can create notifications in Tasker with the following characteristics:
- Text (Can be a really long text in Jelly Bean)
- Ticker Text
- Small Lower Right String
- Small Lower Right Number (may be rendered a bit bigger than the string on some devices)
- SubText (Secondary notification text)
- Message on receive (you can react to messages in an AutoNotification profile)
- Message on Touch (you can react to messages in an AutoNotification profile)
- Message on Dismiss
- Url to open on Touch
- Icon (URL of a custom icon; local or web URL)
- Id (Notifications with equal Ids will overlap eachother; useful for situations where you'd only want the latest status update, e.g. your battery level)
- Priority (controls how high on your notification list it appears)
- Make Persistent
- Dismiss on Touch (true or false)
- LED Color
- LED On (time the LED is on)
- LED Off (time the LED is off)
- Vibration (vibration pattern on receive; generate one here: http://goo.gl/svMXG)
- Picture (big picture URL for Jelly Bean notifications; local or web URL)
- Max Progress (max value of a progress bar)
- Progress of the progress bar
- Indeterminate Progress bar (true or false)
- Share Button
- Button 1, 2 and 3 (custom buttons that you can react to in an AutoNotification profile)
- Label 1, 2 and 3 (labels for the buttons)
- Icon 1, 2 and 3 (icons for the buttons)
Lite version restrictions:
- Title and Text are limited to 5 characters
- LED color will always be red with 100ms on and off time
- Vibration not supported
- Custom sounds not supported
- Messages you can react to in an AutoNotification profile are limited to 2 characters
Get the full version in-app.
Like mentioned above, you can react to notifications in Tasker using the joaomgcd command system. Check out how it works here: http://goo.gl/PRQas
Demo of an interactive notification: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br050i8uGiY
Demo from www.pocketables.com: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nboZy3kBBY
Tips for using lists with AutoNotification: http://goo.gl/CmrRI
To create an interactive notification that copies the word "test" to the phone's clipboard, follow these steps:
- Add an AutoNotification notification action in Tasker (new Task -> Plugins -> AutoNotification)
- Set any of the fields above that you can react to (like Message on Touch) to "copy=:=test" (without the quotes)
- Create a new profile and add an AutoNotification condition to it (New Profile -> Condition -> Plugins -> AutoNotification)
- In the message filter write "copy=:=". This will make this profile activate with every message that has the "copy=:=" expression in it.
- In the corresponding Entry task add a Copy to Clipboard action and set the text to %ancomm. %ancomm is one of the variables available in the Entry Task of an AutoNotification profile and is any text to the right of =:=
- Done. Now "test" is on your phone's clipboard
In AutoNotification, the default variable names for its messages are:
- %anmessage for all of the message
- %anpar1, %anpar2, %anpar3, etc for every word on the left of =:=
- %ancomm for all text to the right of =:=
With this command system you can do anything you want in Tasker from your custom notification.
Notification Interception only works with Android 4.3+
AutoLocation is a Tasker plugin that lets you know when you're walking, in a vehicle, cycling, standing still or tilting the device, or when you're in a certain geographical area or spot and react to that information any way you like!
Geofencing is a new powerful location algorithm provided by Google that lets you track your location with higher accuracy and lower power consumption than ever before.
The new Android Fuse Location Provider uses all your device's location sensors to give you the best location updates possible. No longer rely on just "Net" or "GPS" like in Tasker. You can even not use any battery at all and only get location updates when other apps request them!
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoLocation is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
To use AutoLocation you must unlock the app. You have 2 options:
- Try app for free for 7 days, available in-app
- Buy AutoLocation unlock key: http://goo.gl/ENxuc
If you don't unlock the app in either of these ways, the AutoLocation Tasker conditions will never be matched.
Please contact me by email if anything is wrong and I'll respond to you promptly and try to fix it as soon as I can. Thank you.
- Change your settings or do any Tasker action based on your current activity
- Activities include walking, in a vehicle, cycling, standing still or tilting the device
- Advanced matching options like level of confidence of an activity and ignoring certain activities while doing others (like ignoring phone tilting while walking)
- You have access to these Tasker variables in the Entry Task (and only in the Entry Task) of an "AutoLocation Activities" condition:
- %alactivity (IN_VEHICLE = 0; ON_BICYCLE = 1;ON_FOOT = 2; STILL = 3; UNKNOWN = 4; TILTING = 5;)
- %alactivitydesc (description for the above code)
- %alactivityconf (confidence level that the detected activity is correct; from 0 to 100)
- You can activate or deactivate the Activity Monitor at any time with a Tasker plugin action
- Change your settings in Tasker based on your physical location
- Please leave Wifi on when using Geofences. Users have reported that these don't work well when Wifi is off.
- Geofencing is a new powerful algorithm provided by Google that is more battery efficient and more accurate than Tasker's built in location condition. Take a look at this video presentaion to see how it compares to the regular tracking methods Tasker uses: http://goo.gl/Pf1bj
- Add as many as 100 Geofences to always keep track of your whereabouts
- If you find you are being reported to enter and exit a Geofence several times in a row try making the Geofence circle a bit bigger
- Long-touch the map while adding a Geofence to switch between views (normal, sattelite or hybrid)
Fuse Location Monitor:
- Get your location using high-accuracy, better battery life or using no battery at all!
- Variables available on the Location condition's entry task:
IMPORTANT: You can enable/disable/toggle these monitors from inside Tasker itself with the "AutoLocation Activities" and "AutoLocation Geofences" plugin actions
- If you like to jog on saturdays, start music player when the walking activity is detected on a saturday morning
- Start navigation app if the "in vehicle" activity is detected right after you left the "Home" geofence
- Make phone silent if you're in the "Work" geofence and are in the "Still" activity
- Send an AutoRemote Notification to your wife when you enter the "Market" geofence, asking her if she needs anything
- And many many more!Your limit is your imagination!
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER OR LOCALE INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoShortcut will not show up on your homescreen or app drawer. It is only usable as a plugin in Tasker or Locale.)
AutoShortcut is a plugin for Tasker or Locale that allows you to run any of your installed apps' shortcuts.
- Play Winamp playlist automatically when you connect your headphones at home
- Open specific Google Play book when you go to bed at night
- Open specific note in Evernote when you're in a team meeting
- By exporting a standalone app in Tasker which contains an AutoShortcut task, you can use your own shortcuts in apps or lockscreens that don't support them, like the stock lockscreen in the Galaxy S3 for example. See a tutorial here: http://goo.gl/9Ug6R
Note: only shortcuts that have been developed using standard Android shortcut creating protocol will show up and/or work. If a shortcut doesn't work, contact that app's vendor.
- Permission to call phone is needed, so you can add a "Call person directly" shortcut in Tasker or Locale
You can use Tasker variables to do this, so this makes it possible to do stuff like you see in the video where you can see apps being launched by voice commands.
You can also query the apps you have on your device and do what you want with the results. You can, for instance, create a custom app launcher menu like you can see in the video.
Please read the AutoLaunch FAQ if you're having any trouble launching apps: http://joaoapps.com/autolaunch/faq/
Lite version is restricted to interacting with 20 of your apps. You can get the full version by unlocking it with an in-app purchase or by getting the unlock key here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joaomgcd.autolaunch.unlock
Before leaving any negative feedback, please send me an email or put a post on the joaomgcd Google+ Community so I can try and help you first. It's much easier for me to help you directly than through Google Play reviews. I might miss the reviews, because there's nothing alterting me to new ones, so it will be much faster to contact me directly.
Check out AutoLaunch's home page for more info: http://joaoapps.com/autolaunch