I was looking for a new calorie tracker since MyFitnessPal was getting too gimmicky. I don't want points or a community. I just want to track my damn macros. This app is the perfect tool for the job. Ad-free, quick, and a good database of food.
I prefer this over MyFitnessPal. The lack of clutter and ads is great. The affordable cost and ability to set goal marks for different days is great. Perfect for those who follow the LeanGains approach. The database is much better than before and I rarely get an empty result from the code scanner.
I've been tracking macros for years and this has come to be my favorite app. The developer continues to make great additions and improvements.
Ideal app to track calories and macros if ypu follow the leangains protocol.
Much better than MFP for tracking macros! You can cycle carbs too! Yes, the database is smaller than MFP, but entry accuracy MUCH better than MFP. You can give your recipes a total weight in grams too so you can weigh out portions! Also the dev is very responsive and helpful! He incorporated micronutrient tracking and the ability to save a food and return to the search vs your home journal if logging a meal. I keep returning to Joy to log my food, it's the best.
Want to like this but can't. Super small buttons, can't do anything if you're offline and you have to have a subscription. It's more a small web browser than a native application. Lots of potential here, would like to see it once it's matured
## [2.1.0] - 2017-03-07
- Indicator for entries and meals that are being dragged.
- [beta]: Manage other people's journals and targets. Contact email@example.com to enable this feature.
- Search filter is cleared after adding an entry or recipe ingredient.
- Much better splash screens.
- Bigger buttons.
- Much smoother sliding menu.
- Pressing enter from the search screen.
- Fixed first time help on profile page.
- Barcode permissions and handling.
- Outlines when clicking around.
It shows your activity and sleep records mesured by Samsung Activity Tracker.