My problem when practicing songs has always been keeping tempo. When I have someone in front of me I'm fine but as soon as they're gone I'm either a runaway train or else I'm a turtle. This app let's you choose your time signature and your tempo, and it describes the type of tempo (allegro, moderato, etc.). It let's you subdivide the beats so you can make sure you're evenly separating each note, and it accents the first beat. This app is just great.
Was looking for a good effective metronome for me and my kids with piano harp and violin. This one ticks all the boxes. Great app
Slick interface and everything you need in a metronome app.
Excellent metronome. The lights are a great feature, especially if you are playing a difficult time signature like 5/4.
Simple, everything that I need and nothing I don't. Loved it!
best metronome app I've ever had even has 6/8 time, the accent helps too for beginners.
New Features in Metronome M1:
- Added support for additional time signatures
- Subdivisions: The ability to subdivide the beat into sub-beats (supports duple, triple and quadruple subdivisions)
- Increasing Tempo: An option to increase the tempo by a fixed number of BPMs after fixed number of bars. (for interruption-free long practice sessions)
- Ability to change the tone of the beats (supports sine, sawtooth or a square wave based beat)
- Option to disable the accent on the first beat