WAY TOO MUCH ADS At first only there were no ads. Then there were ads during start ups. Now it keeps popping up every time I change the tempo. Was good, not anymore.
So simple and effective! With the ability to make custom time signatures. And visual cues as well. Best of all, it remembers the tempo you last used! That takes the cake. The only thing that would improve it is a built-in timer or stopwatch.
Straight forward, nice, free, and I use it every day. I paid, not because ads were annoying (they never interrupted), but just to say thanks!
Ads on startup and on the bottom of the screen. The ones on the bottom I can live with, but the video ad at the start can take so long to load that the app becomes unreliable, it's quicker to use a different app.
It's cool, but the tone of the click is not consistent, it goes louder and softer, it's kinda distracting.
It keeps crashing randomly, but quite frankly it's real good
New Features in Metronome M1:
- Added support for additional time signatures
- Subdivisions: The ability to subdivide the beat into sub-beats (supports duple, triple and quadruple subdivisions)
- Increasing Tempo: An option to increase the tempo by a fixed number of BPMs after fixed number of bars. (for interruption-free long practice sessions)
- Ability to change the tone of the beats (supports sine, sawtooth or a square wave based beat)
- Option to disable the accent on the first beat
A simple, quick and very accurate metronome with a natural sound and no ads.