Anyone looking for a simple effective metronome will love this. Simple In display but super effective as a metronome. Definitely worth spending one dollar to remove ads though but not inherently necessary. Run through of app features: - quick access to common time signatures - custom time signatures - 3 different tones ( sine saw square) - easy adjust tempo ( slide bar + plus one minus one bpm) - sub divisions of beats ( half, triplet, quadruplet) - an increasing tempo function ( ie increase 1 bpm per measure)
It opens an ad window after some time. Imagine if you are using that app in stage, and the metronome cuts to show an ad. Bad thing
I would give it one hundred stars. I used so many other complicated other apps. This is the best.
Brilliant increasing tempo feature; no decreasing tempo feature though? Flawless otherwise, might be nice to have a greater range of sounds though
Do not know how to stop it emphasising the first beat. The custom select does not seem to work.
Works great, easy to use and very adaptable.
New Features in Metronome M1:
- Added support for additional time signatures
- Subdivisions: The ability to subdivide the beat into sub-beats (supports duple, triple and quadruple subdivisions)
- Increasing Tempo: An option to increase the tempo by a fixed number of BPMs after fixed number of bars. (for interruption-free long practice sessions)
- Ability to change the tone of the beats (supports sine, sawtooth or a square wave based beat)
- Option to disable the accent on the first beat
A simple, quick and very accurate metronome with a natural sound and no ads.