This game needs a lot of work done to it. It needs to be more compatible with players work schedule was it which is typically a 8 to 6 pm job. Some of the upgrades are unreachable so is the demand for resources. As well as research and as far as a good troops go they need to be taken back to the drawing board. They are incompatible with this game it takes too long to unlock on Armory and too long to upgrade them in the armory. Not war like at all not even strong.
Since my last review, a lot has changed, Gaea has grew to understand that it needs its players, and we've come to realise we need them. The only downside is that most of the genuine fighting players are gone, and the majority now r only ppl like to talk. The game is amazing, but the ppl left on it suck.
So , things get fixed only in time for more to go wrong. Easy way to say this is, if you have deep pockets and don't mind spending money on something that can be taken away with little effort then this is the game for you. I've played many years now but no more. ●¿●
It's a very fun and addictive game...The fact that you can't really progress in it and get 5★ generals faster makes it daunting to play. Some of us who have played the game for years haven't even got a single five star general. There's no way that we can continue playing and progressing in the game if we have to spend hundreds of dollars to get even one good general.
Updated Review October 18, 2016: The chance games to win master potions needed to upgrade troops, decent generals, should be called slim chance, very slim. Have made great friends and still somewhat enjoy the game. We should be able to heal all troops, farm everything we need to progress (including all types of stones, crystals and items for alliance base, new dragon, etc.).
To expensive, this game relies to much on rubies and half the troops are unattainable unless you spend REAL MONEY. Also, the in game pvp outside the AvA is next to impossible to do unless you lose all the money you just spent and forces you to just buy more rubies. Gaua you need to fix the in game cost of this game as I play MANY apps and 90% of them you can obtain anything easily the other 10% is this game alone.
▶ Alliance Healing Pool - send your troops to recover in the waters for the communal healing pool
▶ Confirmation pop-up added to Wall defense mode
▶ Optimized display of the Alliance Fortress in the World Map
▶ Added help information on the Donation page
Make friends and battle enemies across the globe, your dragon and throne await!
Play with MILLIONS of players NOW in the LARGEST most INTENSE, SOCIAL CRIME MMO!