Also known as Cross Sums, Kakuro is a mix between a crossword and sudoku puzzle. Unlike a crossword puzzle where the clue is a word or phrase, a Kakuro clue is a number that the corresponding answer cells must add up to. That’s where the sudoku part comes in. Each clue has at least 2 and no more than 9 answer cells. Each answer cell must be a single digit (1-9). Duplicate digits are not allowed within a clue (4 = 1+3, 4 ≠ 2+2).
Each puzzle has a unique solution that can be solved without guesswork.
Get an amazing Kakuro experience:
● clean, minimalist design
● simple, intuitive controls take the hassle out of solving Kakuro puzzles electronically
● thousands of puzzles (all free)
● puzzle progress is auto-saved
● multiple sizes (3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8, 9x9, 9x11)
● multiple layouts for each size
● multiple difficulties and control types
● stats include your ranking vs others who have completed the same puzzle
● challenge others to beat your solve time
● drag to select/deselect multiple digits at once
● sync data (stats,challenges and in-progress puzzles) between devices with a free KakuroGame.com account
● works offline
● can be played in portrait or landscape orientation
● phone and tablet support
Challenge your brain with Kakuro anywhere, anytime!