Managing customer’s journey in Mutual Funds is at the core of this app by KFintech. Now, open up to a refreshingly new way of investing your money. KFinKart is your one-touch login that powers you to invest across a host of mutual funds. Get a single view of your investments, manage profile, make decisions and transact instantly without needing multiple apps.
Make the most of your time and money. Link and track your family folios across AMCs, invest in NFOs, transact or reinvest, start or stop SIPs – all and more within KFinKart. And what’s more? Touch and generate insightful analytics that explain your investment pattern across the mutual funds serviced by KFintech. It's easy with KFintech.
1. One touch login - Navigate across mutual funds - Login through Facebook or Google account
2. Enriched Navigation - Intuitive screens to glide through transactions
3. Portfolio Dashboard - View multiple folios in a single view - Link family folios - Invest/reinvest/Redeem from portfolio - Folio level account statement - Consolidated account statement
4. Transaction History - Know your transaction status
7. NAV Tracker - Track NAV performance - Instant NAV - Historical NAV - NAV movement - Physical and Electronic mode registration
8. Enriched UI - Live screen notifications - Automatic data refresh for consistency across devices
- KFintech’s legacy and domain experience in personal finance
- Transact across all KFintech serviced mutual funds
- Instant account statement for all funds across RTAs
- Rich and insightful graphics
- Statement of Account
- Portfolio Dashboard
- Link family folios
- Omni-channel Customer Support
List of Mutual funds on KFinKart
- Axis Mutual Fund - Baroda BNP Paribas Mutual Fund - BOI AXA Mutual Fund - Canara Robeco Mutual Fund - Edelweiss Mutual Fund - Navi Mutual Fund - IDBI Mutual Fund - Indiabulls Mutual Fund - Invesco Mutual Fund - ITI Mutual Fund - JM Financial Mutual Fund - LIC Mutual Fund - Mirae Asset Mutual Fund - Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund - Quant Mutual Fund - Quantum Mutual Fund - Navi Mutual Fund - Nippon India Mutual Fund - Sahara Mutual Fund (For redemptions) - Samco Mutual Fund - Sundaram Mutual Fund - Taurus Mutual Fund - UTI Mutual Fund
In addition to basic permissions, the KFinKart-Investor app needs access to other functions on your device for it to support the above features - • External Storage: To download the statement to device memory • Call log: To auto-dial the contact centre number. We do not read the existing call log • Phone: This permission is required to uniquely identify the device • SMS: To auto-verify OTPs.
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region and age The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
Worst experience investing with this app. Everytime the payment through upi fails, wen I tried to make payment via net baking it suddenly asks ifsc even though my bank account had been updated since my first registration 5 years ago. And there was no inputs to enter that even.I had made redemption which got credited to my account, then how come while investing it annoyingly asks ifsc code. A complete nightmare Even the web portal is too annoying. Let the developers go to hell
1 person found this review helpful
8 February 2023
Useless.... Really pathetic app. Someone need to search an option to start a fresh mutual fund investment. No such straight forward option. Also, only netbanking payment option make it useless. 99% it fails as many doesn't remember their netbanking credentials. Also nowadays, hardly 1% people using netbanking, UPI payment option is good but its disabled for many transactions, not sure why. Need improvement a lot.
6 people found this review helpful
5 February 2023
Worst & useless app! First, they removed the UPI facility for payment, and now net banking also fails 99% of the time. Money gets debited from your account, and then you have to wait for 5-7 business days for it to get refunded. Pls avoid using this app. Their customer care and whatsapp services are also just for show/non-existent.