Game is rigged. Rolls are not random. If you don't play the way the game wants you to, it makes it so you lose even if you're destroying the opponent and only one roll to make you lose. Happens too often.
Every next upgrade gets worse!!! Guys, have you ever played bg in real life??!
The rolls are consistently in the computer's favour. The last game I played the computer got 7 doubles almost in a row and took me out when I was ahead. Sorry, I will be deleting. I don't play rigged games.
Always sighn in new when ever i start the game its annoying Bad game absulutly waste my break time needs almost 20 min to sighn in every time i want to play why you dond make it easier???? Yes i lost also on very mysterious ways the game is totaly rigged dond give em your chash!!!!
Connectiin & messages Often disconnect and imposimpossible to play and write messages in same time. Many matches losted from that. But easy to play, fair rolls and essy to move from indications. Missing option of auto-takes in the end, or auto roll.
... The AI works well, the game looks and plays very smoothly. But unfortunately beyond that the die always favour the player with a higher rating. It becomes infuriating beyond belief, you will quite clearly play a better game than another player and then lo and behold, that one combination that will tip the whole game in their favour comes out. Not to mention that they will then consistently roll doubles or never have to leave a point open as they take off their pieces.
– The minimum Android requirements increased to 3.0
– Added push-notifications for private messages
– Changed game menu interface
– “Surrender” button now allows to end the current round at any moment
– “Leave the game” button now ends the game and shows result window
– When a player surrenders, he loses 2 points except in cases when at least one checker has been borne off
– When timer runs out in a match of 3 points or more the current round ends, but not the whole game
– Minor fixes