Let your child make music on your phone or tablet. It is great fun for toddlers and kids to sit down and learn how to play musical instruments with authentic sounds.
This kid music box features:
- Real instrument sounds.
- Designed for kids with simple navigation and bright child-friendly graphics.
- Multi touch which makes it possible to play several tones at the same time.
- Play the classic 8 note kids toy xylophone and saxophone for free.
- More instruments can be purchased in the app (instrument pack containing drums, baby piano, guitar, bongo drums, harp, trumpet or flute).
- Freeplay or tap to play along to different rhythms (drum set, electric guitar, grand piano, saxophone and tambourine)
Please note that only the xylophone and saxophone is for free. If you like the app the remaining instruments can be purchased in the app.
Use your fingers to play colorful instruments such as kids xylophone, drum kit, piano, saxophone, trumpet, flute and acoustic guitar. Even babies will enjoy tapping on the instruments and hear the sounds from the instruments. Unlike real drums the sound level can actually be turned down, which is something moms and dads will appreciate.
Kids musical instruments is great for learning to play the first instruments. Enjoy the keyboard / piano for the young ones with 8 nodes. It’s like playing a magic piano when the colorful nodes pop up or sparkle at the tip of the finger. Kids who are more into rock or jazz music can create their own solo on the drum set with snare drum, bass drum, tom-tom drums, hi-hat and cymbals, but it can also be used as a baby drum. If your child like percussion instruments then they will also enjoy the bongo drums often referred to as bongos. The acoustic guitar features six strings. Play the sax, trumpet or wooden flute with the fingertips and make your own classical music song. Please note that the app do not feature nursery rhymes for kids or lullabies for babies.
Kidstatic apps aims at delivering educational apps and games for toddlers and kids in a simple and intuitive manner. This musical instruments app for kids may be used to introduce your child into the wonderful world of music. As parents are a child’s first teacher you may use it for learning your young one about the different music instruments names and sounds.