Kilol App Features
- Get all the latest products in one app.
- Choose from a vast range of over 700 styles for kurtas, kurtis, tunics, sarees, fabric by the metre, mix and match, salwars, bed covers, towels, and more on Kilol's app.
- Easy filters to help you reach the product range you wish to explore based on the collection, fabric, price, colours, sizes, etc.
- Use the search option to look for a specific product.
- Fast and secure checkout with payment options like eWallets, debit card, credit card, net banking, cash on delivery, etc.
- Shop from outside India.
- Log-in using your email address, or through Facebook and Google.
- View detailed information about each product before you make a purchase.
Products on Kilol's App
- Suits: 2 piece set, 3 piece set, etc.
- Mix and match: Kurta, tunic, top, skirts, dress, poncho, etc.
- Western wear: Dress, overlays, etc.
- Fabric by metre
- Sarees, stoles, dupattas, etc.
- Sleepwear: Kaftan, pyjama sets, etc.
- Bottom wear: Salwars, palazzos, capri pants, churidar, etc.
- Home furnishing: Bed covers, cushion covers, pillow covers, quilts, towels, etc.
Kilol Fabrics Pvt. Ltd. was founded in the year 1986 when Mamta Mansingka took a nondescript garage in Indore (M.P.) and turned it into the start of a dream. The fusion of hand-woven borders with hand block printed motifs gave Kilol its identity and thus began a journey of great creative skill with much will and determination.
Derived from a Sanskrit word, Kilol means ‘to play’. And, play on many levels, indeed Kilol does! Contained by no boundaries, Kilol plays around with delicate traditional designs to give them a modern interpretation. Also playing with conventional weaves, Kilol sources its fabrics directly from Maheshwar, Bengal, and other traditional weaving centers supporting and championing traditional Indian crafts.
With the head office and production unit based in the heart of textile traditions - Jaipur (Rajasthan), Kilol also has a wholesale department to cater to individual outlets and an export department to address worldwide demands. They employ hundreds of people around the country and locally in Jaipur, all of whom are involved in various stages of collaborating and making the products available in a wide selection of fabrics throughout the different seasons - Kota Cotton, Tussar Silk, Maheshwari, Chanderi, Bengal Cottons, Khaadi, Cotton Cambric, Cotton Mul Mul, Bizzy Lizzy, Terry Voile - the list is long.
Kilol has been promoting hand block printing, empowering craftspeople across India as well as upcoming designers who work in the field of craft and keeping a customer's style and comfort its USP.