Kinedu is an app that provides fun and age-based developmental activities to do with your 0 to 4-year-old baby, from pregnancy through his or her first years. Created by experts in child development and used by more than 2 million families in more than 180 countries, Kinedu provides activities to help your child reach key developmental milestones while engaging in meaningful playtime with you.
Kinedu provides personalized activity plans, milestone information, health-related articles & activities, as well as parenting tips to create a solid foundation for your baby's development. Each of our 1,600+ activities is accompanied by an easy-to-follow short video that allows you to quickly get a grasp of the activity at hand, and then complete it with your baby. If you are pregnant, Kinedu will guide you through your pregnancy day-by-day.
At Kinedu, we recognize that every child develops at his or her own pace, which is why the personalization of the activity sets keeps getting more challenging as your baby grows. Your plan will be set-up to work the right skills at the right time, taking into account your baby’s sensitive developmental periods.
Kinedu is based on the latest findings from leading researchers in the fields of child development and psychology. These findings indicate the importance of secure attachments created through serve and return relationships between a child and his or her caregiver. Kinedu works on four areas – including cognitive, linguistic, physical, as well as social and emotional development.
• Personalized daily activity plan with fun-filled activities tailored to your baby’s needs – not the “average” child.
• Kinedu’s Early Childhood Assessment developed with the help of Stanford Professor of Psychology, Michael Frank Ph.D.
• Progress results with percentiles for every skill to help you gain a better understanding of how the child is doing compared to other children his or her age.
• Learn the science behind each milestone, which ones your baby should be accomplishing based on his or her age, and the activities you can do to reach them.
• A catalog of over 1,600 video activities for different skills by developmental area, as well as the baby's age. Never run out of ideas and find the perfect playtime activity in our Catalog!
* 450+ articles and slideshows written by our education experts.
• Invite family members or your nanny to your account.
• Pregnancy Plan: activities and articles.
Kinedu can be downloaded for FREE. Our free version allows you to use our app and to create a profile for your baby, personalize his or her plan with our milestone assessment, access to a few sample activities, milestone checklist, and other developmental information.
If you choose to become a PREMIUM member, you will unlock 1,600+ early developmental activities, the catalog section, access to detailed progress reports, add family members or your nanny, and add up to 5 babies to your account.
You can subscribe to Kinedu as a PREMIUM member through a monthly (1-month), auto-renewing in-app subscription. You can also subscribe to Kinedu through a yearly (1-year) auto-renewing in-app subscription, or a Lifetime subscription (one-time payment).
- The Monthly subscription is priced at $9.99 USD or it's equivalent in local currency.
-The Yearly subscription is priced at $89.99 USD or it's equivalent in local currency.
-The Lifetime subscription is priced at $149.99 USD or it's equivalent in local currency
-Anual and Monthly subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.