Designed for ages 6+, it’s a kid-safe way to share with family and close friends: your data is never used for advertising, profiles are private and parents approve all contacts.
And this is just the beginning! We’re always eager to hear feedback from families.
DESIGNED FOR KIDS
• Safer self-expression: free from the pressures of likes, comments and follower counts
• Text, emoji, picture, audio and video: kids can be creative, even while learning to read and write
• No phone number or data plan necessary: all that's required is a device and WiFi connection
BUILT FOR PARENTS
• Your data belongs to you: Kinzoo is not an advertising engine and will never sell your data
• Control kids’ contacts: parents approve all connections before kids can exchange messages
• Unique invitation system: profiles are not publicly searchable, keeping information private
MADE FOR FAMILIES
• Works on Android and other smartphones: include family and friends on different devices
• No scheduling required: easily share one-on-one or group messages at your convenience
• Easy-to-use interface: made for the whole family—from kids to great-grandparents!
HOW KINZOO IS DIFFERENT
We believe that kids deserve to experience the best of technology—without exposure to the worst of it. Instead of prioritizing growth at all costs, we're avoiding manipulative design and building Kinzoo from the ground up with ethical principles. We want families to feel confident and excited about their technology, which is why we're building experiences that spark connection and bring kids and parents together. We'd love to hear feedback from families to help us refine the app and shape the future of Kinzoo! Get in touch with our team at kinzoo.com.
We'd love to hear feedback from families to help us refine the app! And, if you have any questions or concerns, we're always happy to help at: