With auto noise filtering. First step is choose the frequency at top of screen, then choose the tuning at the middle of the screen. When you play instrument, the pitch will be shown on the panel for the individual string by indicating signal high or low.
- Calibrate Piano Sound : Click on an open string then calibrate the sound with your instrument. Piano Sound A4=442.
- A4 Frequency adjustment: choose 428~452 frequencies for A4 string.
- The scale for precision tuning is 10 quantiles for every sub-bit. The green arrow means pitch is accurate and it will turn white once the pitch difference exceeds more than a sub-bit.
- The operation screen is intuitive and easy to use. All functions can be set on the same page.
- Intuitive beat mode selection, 18 types, including: Grave 25-45 / Largo 40-60 / Lento 45-60 / Larghetto 60-66 / Adagio 66-76 / Adagietto 72-76 / Andante 76-108 / Andantino 80- 108 / Marcia moderato 83-85 /Andante moderato 92-112 / Moderato 108-120 / Allegretto 112-120 / 116-120/ Allegro 120-156 / Vivace 156-176 / Vivacissimo 172-176 / Presto 168-200 / Prestissimo 200 Bpm and over
- Support for "segment beat" function, double, triple and quad beat subdivision
- Support pendulum display mode
- Timing display Helps control the practice time
- Use RTP (Real Time Playback) mode, precise beat, and support dynamic shifting