Much much better since the app was updated to support Android 6 and 7. I had contacted support cause it wouldn't work on my new nook tablet on Monday and found the update tonight on Tuesday but I finally got it working on my older Samsung tablet and now it's working on the nook too I still much prefer Amazon or Nook so far but it's not bad so far
I can't sign in to the app anymore. I just get a blank sign in page. I normally like Kobo but I really hate the app right now
New upgrade made all my books disappear and now I have to download them all again. Very annoying as there was nothing wrong with the previous app. Presumably some nerd justifying his existence...
It's fine but the book store is really laggy, it's like nothing but lag. Please fix it.
I've found many books that totally interested me.
I love my kobo app on my Motorola 4G Cellphone 😊
New in this update:
• Android 7.0 support
• Find all your items and collections under My Books
• Your books will now sync faster, including all their covers
• We've improved the loading speed and responsiveness of the Kobo Store
• Filter to see only items you've purchased
• See your current reading progress, or mark an item as unread or finished, without downloading it first
• Under My Books, long press on any item to add it to a collection
E-book reader. Multi-format, highly customizable. Supports cloud synchronization