This is a clipboard extension app.
Android clipboard history manager. You can easily "Copy and Paste" from clipboard history. It is like venerable online software that is from the time of Windows 3.1.
You can easily copy and paste "URL" or "Page title" from bookmarks and visit history. Support is "Default Browser" and "Google Chrome".
Target has been since Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, ICS).
This app supports the following languages:
Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
This is the ad-free paid version. Free version with ads is also available.
Clip Notify (Free version with ads.)
How to use:
Resides in the system when you start the app, add an icon in the notification bar.
(You can release the resident from "Menu - Settings".)
When you copy of a text, accumulate in the clipboard history.
Can open this app at any time from the notification bar. This app main page is clipboard history. Can paste text in any app, after copy text from it.
Action Bar of this app has become a pull-down menu, there are the following pages.
- Clipboard History
- Fixed phrase
- Browser Bookmarks
- Browser History
Fixed phrase can add, edit, remove from "Menu - Settings". Do from here as well if you want to password-protect(*1) folder(category) of Fixed phrase.
Can choose default browser or google chrome at sources of Bookmarks and History from "Menu - Settings". Please choose a browser to use well.
Open menu at tap of Bookmarks or History item. Can copy it, choose title or URL.
(*1) Password protection of fixed phrase:
Encrypt using AES, key is password of your inputted. So, cannot decrypt at if you forgot password.
- A clipboard history app of notification bar resident type.
- Fixed phrase corresponds to the folder (category) management.
- Fixed phrase corresponds to password-protection.
- Browser Bookmarks and History support is Default Browser, Google Chrome.
- Does not access to your contacts. (So, There is not a function of copy your contacts.)
- Designed with Android 4.0(ICS) or later only.
App theme selectable for Light or Dark.
- Light -- Android default light theme.
- Dark -- Android default dark theme.
- Device default light -- Device default light theme.
- Device default dark -- Device default dark theme.
Android default theme and device default theme is a slightly different.
I like Android default light theme. So, it is default.
- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- test access to protected storage
Required for backup/restore.
[Bookmarks and History]
- read your Web bookmarks and history
Required for Browser bookmarks/History.
[Your applications information]
- run at startup
Required for system resides.
- If you have any requests, please contact me by email.
- Please help me with translation!