The new wallet is easy to use and covers all financial transactions. You don't have to carry the same old wallet anymore.
Can be used immediately, just have Krungthai NEXT User Code, Krungthai ATM / Debit Card Number or ID Card Then can register to use the bag Including the ability to exercise the rights under the government's support measures through G-Wallet and invest in bonds per baht per unit with the SBU Wallet.
G-Wallet feature for exercising rights under government support measures Under projects such as half of us travel together
- Spend the G-Wallet according to the project rights at money bag stores nationwide. (According to the conditions of the project)
- Scan QR Code to make payment from G-Wallet to spend according to the project rights.
- Create a QR Code to top up your G-Wallet for spending according to the project rights and transfer top-up.
- Use money from G-Wallet to make money transfer, top-up, bill payment, transfer money with PromptPay and scan QR
- Bind credit cards on G-Wallet according to the project rights For spending at participating money bag stores
Features for SBU wallets to invest in bonds, baht per unit
- Apply for the SBM Wallet service to invest in bonds per unit of baht Supports users from 15 years of age and over.
- Buy a bond of 1 baht per unit via the app
- Change investor information
Features for Health Wallet customers
- Support for appointments to receive services in advance with service units
- Support searching for service units near you
- View benefits usage history
- Advance notification or appointment service
Features for Krungthai customers
- Transfer money, easy to use, finish in a few steps. With a high level of security that makes you confident every time you transfer
- Easy top-up, easy top-up at every mobile network With services for True and Dtac prepaid agents including toll fees, Easy Pass, M-Pass
- Pay bills to cover all expenses Such as utilities such as water (metropolitan, regional), electricity (metropolitan, regional), telephone charges, credit card bills. Including government bills such as loans, the rank of traffic fines
- Krungthai Topbun (e-Donation) scan donations through the app Receive instant email approval Ready to send information for tax deduction purposes
- Support scanning QR Code to transfer money or make a payment. According to the Bank of Thailand standard
- Support for creating QR Code to receive money according to the Bank of Thailand standards.
- Support the creation of a slip with a QR Code for checking transactions And scan the slip with a QR Code for checking items
- Save transaction slips on mobile phones automatically And can be shared via social network
- Control every spending amount by setting a maximum limit per day Ready to check the last 3 months of transactions
- Support for special services for NIDA customers to view information and pay
- Support for applying money in-out notification via Krungthai Connext line
The new bag is easy to use, responding to the new lifestyle of Thai people.