Land Rover iGuide is an essential mobile application for new owners.
The app makes it simple to find and understand all the need to know features and controls. It also doubles as a mobile owner’s manual, ensuring the answer to any question is always to hand.
The application features four tools:
* Visual Search. Uses a variety of interactive images to identify important and helpful features and controls. It demonstrates how to use them and helps you get the best from your new vehicle.
* The owner’s manual. This digital version of the owner’s manual makes it easy to find the information you’re looking for quickly. A convenient alternative to the printed manual, you can search by key word or category.
* Frequently Asked Questions. A quick reference list, providing answers and information relating to the most common questions about your vehicle.
* Warning lights. A comprehensive and easy to use guide to the various warning lights that might appear on your dashboard. This section tells you what each light means and what to do about it.
No login is required. Just select your vehicle details and the application will download the important content on to your phone, so it is available when you are off line. Only videos require an internet connection. iGuide currently supports the following models:
1. Land Rover Discovery
2. Range Rover Velar
3. Range Rover
4. Range Rover Sports models
5. Range Rover Evoque