WHY I CREATED THIS APP?🤔
When it comes to New Year’s day, you write a list of New Year's resolutions. You start strong, but after two weeks or one month, you get overwhelmed by the amount of work you have and unforeseen circumstances. Eventually, you forget about those goals you planned to achieve. The gym becomes much more empty than it was in January. As soon as you realise that you try to find an app to help you manage your goals. But then, you find no time to familiarise yourself or to learn about all the features the app has to offer. All of a sudden, you forget to use that tool again.
I encountered the difficulty of phasing a good habit in either. Therefore, I crafted my own. A habit tracker app that will be simple, concise, and easy to use. This app will allow you to finally establish that good habit that you want to incorporate into your life and be able to stick with continually and guide you towards your desired destinations.
A weekly-based habit tracker app that will help you to track your weekly habits through various auto-generated charts. The app has seven default habit groups with unique colours for each one to help you identify it in the results charts:
• Fitness (Red)
• Health (Green)
• Hobbies (Teal)
• House (Purple)
• Self-Development (Yellow)
• Social (Blue)
• Work (Brown)
However, the group names can be changed into whatever you want. Each group has some default habits which you can also add or remove at your will.
3 SIMPLE STEPS to use Habitr
• Create your own or choose a habit you want to pursue from the list of given habits.
• The list of the habits provided in the app is sorted by category. For instance, going to the gym or yoga would be categorised as Health.
• After selecting the habits, you can schedule them in a weekly style, add a note to them, and set a reminder to get notified.
• When the habit is set, it will be shown on the Today tab of the Home page if it was assigned to do on that day.
• You can swipe either left or right on the item to mark it as a completed task. The charts will get updated automatically.
• When the habits are marked as done, they can be undone by long pressing on the underlying listed items, and a pop-up window will show up with an option to redo the task.
• Tasks can be deleted by long pressing any undone task, and a pop-up window will show up with an option to delete the task.
• A simple tap on a habit list will invoke a task editing pop-up which allows you to modify the note and notification time.
In the Stats tab, there are three types of charts so far:
3.1 A weekly line graph to see how much you have done in a comparison between habit groups.
• The line chart in the Stats tab will show the trend of the graph between the percentage of achievement (y-axis) of the habit for the past seven days (x-axis).
• Chart lines can be switched on/off. This makes it easier for you to focus on the group of habits you are interested in.
3.2 Weekly and monthly(Calendar) Streak-counting charts for each habit.
• The charts are hidden in an expandable section of each habit.
• At a glance, you can see how many tasks (a habit you do on each day) there are for that category and how much you have completed today.
• When it's expanded, you'll see weekly streak counts for habits of that category.
• Clicking on each habit will reveal a calendar streak count of that habit.
3.3 A piechart to see the proportion of groups of habits in one day.
• The chart will change automatically on each day to reflect the proportions of habits on that day.
I'm using this app to create a habit of developing and improving the app itself.
Please download and give it a try!
And if you have any thoughts or ideas, let me know!
Btw, the app has dark mode! 🌘📱
If you like the idea, please consider supporting me with a cup of ☕!
💸 -> https://www.paypal.me/habitr