SkEye is a planetarium that can also be used as a PUSHTO guide for telescopes.
Get familiar with the sky by identifying stars, planets, and constellations. For the dedicated sky-gazers there are meteor showers, bright comets and deep sky objects from the Messier and NGC catalogs.
If you have a telescope, just strap the phone onto the OTA to get a PUSHTO guide!
• Time machine : Jump to any date in past or future
• Real time Alt-Azimuth and Equatorial coordinates
• Messier objects
• mini-NGC catalog (subset of ~180 bright objects)
• Solar system objects including all 8 planets and the 4 Galilean moons
• Meteor showers, including Perseids, Geminids, Leonids
• Night Mode
• Search, with a guiding arrow
• Alt-Azimuth, Equatorial grid
• Aligned mode, for PUSHTO guidance
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For better accuracy, calibrate the magnetic sensors by waving the phone in a figure-8 motion of your hands.
• For advanced use read: https://lavadip.com/skeye/docs.html
• If you would like to help with translations: https://crowdin.com/project/skeye
‣ App Permissions
• Location: to determine accurate position of celestial objects
• Bluetooth: to support remote sensors