Excellent app with rich info. My experience was the app was much more sensitive than, for example, Google Sky, so on my HTC 10 I have to make sure sensors are calibrated, then it is accurate enough to pick out lots of faint satellites passing overhead. Also the developer was very prompt with helpful advice. I recommend.
This app is awesome, but I need it on my big, 8.9" Kindle Fire, not just my little smartphone screen. The free version of SkEye is available on the Kindle Fire, (which I have, ) but I need comets, (which is why I need you to get SkEye Pro on there, ASAP.) ... I'm guessing you might be able to share with me many interesting business reasons why SkEye Pro is not currently available on the Kindle Fire. However, I'm only interested in it becoming available. Thank you, much. 5 out of 5, once that gets done. For now, only 3 out of 5.
Wonderfully Well Executeded Program...
This app just keep getting better with every update! Use it at public gatherings, casual observing and in my astrophotography sessions. A really reliable tool.
Still worth every penny! 😃👍❕👌😎
Great but calendar widget? Any chance you could move the link to SkEye to one small area on it?
6.11b (18 March 2017)
* Restored satellite data in Pro version
6.11 (8 March 2017)
* Correct the magnitude calculation for Comet 2P/Encke
* M1 is now called crab nebula, instead of Taurus A
* Ability to search stars by their designation in English (sigma instead of σ)
* Completed list of named stars
* Increased number of named stars to 2400, so that southern pole star (sigma octanis) is included
* Smoother display when connected to Wiced Sense devices, on some newer Android phones