********* Wuhuuu!!! ********** Why it says extremely strange magnetic field?!? Thanks 4 the reply, it's awful 2 see in what 4 terrible magnetic fields we live all day!!! Electronic devices, surround speakers so-called shielded and other crap which made me feeling dizzy all day long, your app showed what no other magnetic crap-app showed! Removed magnetic influence, app runs super as is the dizziness gone! A big thanx!
Excellent for novice or expert! I just cannot thank u enuf for this amazing app! I live in the city & this allows me to "see" everything I'd otherwise miss.It's beautiful, accurate, in depth & easy to use. Not to mention it's FREE! Thank you for all your hard work! I highly recommend this app!
Needs a total GPS option Glad it works but needs a GPS option that can be used and not have to save location.
The BEST you'll find Thank you i have been using this app for years on several phones never disappoints thank you for opening the night sky to EVERYONE and asking for nothing
QUESTION Is it now not automatic move? It always pointing to the north!
Ra is off approximately 40 minutes Thank you for the fast response! I really like the way your app displays the sky view and think it's the best I've seen for my telescope use. After a closer look I realized that RA is shown as hours and hundredths of hours. I was incorrectly expecting hours and minutes. I use Ra and Dec coordinates manually and minutes would provide more accuracy i
6.8.2 (27 Nov 2016)
* Fixed regression in SkEye's interaction with other apps.
* Declared support for larger tablets
6.8.1 (28 Oct 2016)
* Fixed star names and added Bayer / Flamsteed designations
* Increased number of star names. Total is now 1200.
6.8.0l (14 Sep 2016)
* Support for Remote sensors. See https://www.reddit.com/r/skeye/wiki/remote-sensors
* Quick settings for ecliptic opacity, highlight opacity
* Time machine interface can be minimized
* Jump to month and year in time machine