WITH MY PAIN DIARY YOU CAN:
- Keep an accurate record of your condition for your doctor.
- Compare multiple conditions and metrics on a single, interactive graph which makes finding correlations easy.
- Learn how much you are affected by humidity, barometric pressure, temperature, precipitation and more.
- Identify triggers, remedies, patterns and trends.
- Email or print a report for you and your doctors.
- Track your complex medical condition multiple times a day.
- Track your simple pain condition as it occurs.
Created by a chronic patient after being diagnosed with RSD/CRPS, MPD strikes the perfect balance between utility and ease-of-use.
Track unlimited conditions, symptoms, triggers ,etc. Track multiple times a day if needed. Create entries for dates in the past. Edit entries at any time.
Weather data is saved automatically with each new entry and can be compared against your pain using the interactive graphs.
Document your swelling, rash, discoloration, etc with photos.
Color coded calendar:
Get a sense of your progress with just a glance.
Overlay various ‘metrics’ to get a whole new look at your pain. Want to see if that thing makes your pain worse? You can do that with the graphs.
Doctor Reports: Detailed reports can be emailed or printed for you and your doctors. The PDF reports can be configured to suit your needs and optionally include a graph, photos, notes and weather data.
Editable Pain Scale Descriptions: MPD comes with a pretty good default pain scale. However, you should consult with your doctor and replace it with their pain scale.
Flag an entry as ‘Private’ and it will NOT show up on a Doctor’s Report.
Dropbox Backup: Ensure you never lose your data. Regularly backup your entries to Dropbox.
My Pain Diary is an easy to use chronic pain and symptom tracker. Users are tracking chronic pain conditions such as Fibromyalgia, MS, Migraines, Headaches, Back Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Endometriosis, Anxiety, Depression, Lupus, RSD, Crohn's and over 60 other chronic health conditions. Track just about anything!
Created by a chronic pain patient to track, report on, and manage pain and symptoms.
My Pain Diary is simple, flexible & powerful. With very little effort you can record details about your pain and symptoms in a way that makes sense to you -- which can provide helpful insights for you and your doctor. This award-winning app is a must-have for anyone who suffers from chronic pain.
Here's what people are saying about My Pain Diary:
- "It really is brilliant. Well thought out." '
- "Smart and useful!"
- "Best app I've ever used!"
- "Money well spent!"
- "Makes communication so much easier and it helps me to understand my body and mind better as well."
- "My surgeon spotted something by looking at my graph and was able to diagnose another condition, which is now being treated."
- "Helped me discover trends I would not otherwise have been aware of..."
Is your new medication working? Does temperature or humidity affect your pain? Did that extra coffee make your swelling worse? Are you sleeping better than you did last week, month or year?
By tracking your chronic pain condition with MPD, you can answer these questions and more!
Install Now and start tracking your pain today!
KEEP A PAIN DIARY
Medical experts recommend you keep a pain diary to be able to treat pain effectively. The award winning "Catch My Pain" app allows you to visualize and monitor your pain by creating detailed drawings and by tracking other relevant information. The diary will help you to explain your pain to any medical practitioner. In addition, you can exchange insights with similar patients.
CatchMyPain is a modern pain diary which allows you to...
- create detailed color pain drawings to express the location and the intensity of your pain
- have the course of your pain visualized by a chart which is calculated based on your pain drawings
- exchange best practices with similar patients in our community!
- export and share your pain diary with your care providers or family members
- enter diagnoses
- monitor your overall happiness, stress and fatigue
- track weather conditions (temperature, humidity, air pressure, etc.)
- track your medications (incl. barcode scanning of US and Swiss drugs)
- describe the quality of your pain (hot, cold, electrifying, ...)
- specify the time of occurrence of your pain
- add comments to each pain entry
OFFLINE USE AND CLOUD SYNCHRONISATION
CatchMyPain can basically be used without an Internet connection. Only for the very first application start and for synchronizing your entries to the cloud you have to be online. The synchronisation allows you to use the tablet app or the PC or Mac version (www.CatchMyPain.com) in parallel.
RESEARCH AGAINST PAIN
By using CatchMyPain you are supporting the fight against pain: Scientists from the University of Zurich (Switzerland) and various medical experts are using the anonymized information from the pain diaries to conduct research in the medical field of pain treatment. We want to stop the chronic pain odyssey which is encountered by millions of patients world wide.
Please use the integrated feedback form to make suggestions on how to improve the app or to tell us about any complaints. You can find the feedback form in the about section.
We are working hard to introduce new features regularly.
For more information and a detailed roadmap, please visit our homepage at www.CatchMyPain.com.
START TO TRACK YOUR SYMPTOMS NOW
Keep a medical health record of fibromyalgia, migraine, cancer, arthritis, lupus, headache, rsi, chronic lower back pain, rheumatism, sciatica, cfs, fatigue syndrome, depression, crps or endometriosis symptoms for your doctor. Understand what happens with the pain in your knee, hip, shoulder, joint, chest, neck, stomach, leg, arm, or with your abdominal ache, tumor, etc. Use the app as a pill and drug tracker. Know the impact and scale of your pt, therapy and diagnosis. Manage your pain. Become self quantified.
WANT TO BECOME A BETA-TESTER?
You would get early access to cutting-edge features, suggest your ideas and help to improve CatchMyPain continuously. Join the beta tester community with your google+ account at https://plus.google.com/communities/102955154986600833281.
(1) The American College of Rheumatology (ACR)
(2) The Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
(3) The United States Food and Drug Administration’s Adverse Events Reporting System (FAERS) and
(4) The National Library of Medicine’s (NLM) Clinical Trials database (ClinicalTrials.gov)
will help you better understand “WHAT IS FIBROMYALGIA,” AND the diagnosis, treatment, management and research related to FIBROMYALGIA.
• Do you think you have fibromyalgia? Take the test that doctors use – the “Widespread Pain Index (WPI)” to learn more.
• Do you want to know more about the drugs you are taking for fibromyalgia, whether they were “FDA-approved” for this disease and what the side effects are that are being reported to the FDA? Find out in the “Treatment” section of FibroCite.
• Do you want to compare yourself to fibromyalgia patients and learn about their care? Explore the “Compare” section of FibroCite.
• Do you want to learn if there is ongoing research where you live? Find out in the “Research” section of FibroCite.
Our fibromyalgia app is designed to assist you with questions and answers about fibromyalgia. Beginning with what is fibromyalgia, and delving into specifics, such as diagnosis, trigger points, medications, causes and fibromyalgia treatment. If you have questions, we have information and health tips that will answer them. Don’t wait any longer to address you or a loved one’s illness. Download it today!
FibroMapp is the most comprehensive pain management app currently on the market.
As Fibromyalgia is unique to each person, so is FibroMapp! It can be completely personalised to your needs and requirements and takes into account that there are over 100 different conditions and symptoms within FM.
FibroMapp has been designed BY people with Fibromyalgia FOR people with Fibromyalgia.
FibroMapp has been designed for ease of use. Use as much or as little of it as you need to help you gain more control and understanding of what is potentially causing you pain and other symptoms.
Your Information is compiled to create easy to read CHARTS AND GRAPHS that can be downloaded and printed FOR FREE, unlike some other health apps currently available.
Excellent back-up documentation for:
It is a combination of 8 apps in 1 to help you track:
-PAIN SEVERITY, LOCATION OF PAIN, TYPE OF PAIN - personalised to your needs
-Activities that have helped relieve or cause pain
-SLEEP AND SLEEP DEBT - simply tap the screen to start recording when you are awake/going to sleep
-FLARE-UP BUTTON -for when you quickly want to record a flare and its severity
-MEDS TRACKER - personalise your meds, dosage and even set an alarm to ensure you aren't over or under medicating
-OTHER SYMPTOMS/CONDITIONS TRACKER
-Follow up section to review what has helped and what has made symptoms worse
All of which you personalise to your needs so that you are only filling in the areas that pertain specifically to you.
FibroMapp helps you to gain more control by giving you the tools to easily track what is possibly causing pain, fatigue, sleep issues, mood and flare-ups and much more.
Einige Vorteile dieser App:
* Entwicklung unter ärztlicher Anleitung.
* Entwickelt in Deutschland in deutscher Sprache.
* Keine Weitergabe der medizinischen Daten an Dritte.
Designed to allow chronic pain patients to record daily pain-scores and relevant clinical details. These are are entered into a simple on-screen calendar, and can be displayed graphically, exported to a spreadsheet file, or exported and emailed. The output is designed to inform the health professionals involved in managing your pain. The app also provides access to some of the Chronic Pain Management Group's leaflets and other resources.
Developed by Consultant Anaesthetists involved in chronic pain management in the West of Scotland.
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from fibromyalgia
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of fibromyalgia and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for fibromyalgia
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from fibromyalgia in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains fibromyalgia diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
588 Tips – 293 Articles – 86 Goals – 25 Videos – 21 Slideshows – 5 Quizzes
WebMD Pain Coach™ is specially designed and customized for people with the following chronic pain conditions:
✓ Back pain
✓ Neck pain
✓ Nerve pain
✓ Rheumatoid arthritis
If your chronic pain condition is not listed above, you can still use the app to track pain, set goals, and get pain management tips, articles, slideshows and videos.
When you first download and use WebMD Pain Coach™, you are asked to select your chronic pain condition(s), as well as symptoms, triggers and treatments that apply to your condition(s). If privacy is important, the option to set a four digit PIN will keep your information secure. WebMD’s drug look-up allows you to search and select over-the-counter and prescribed medications, and record the dosage of each drug selected.
WebMD Pain Coach™ is organized into four easy-to-use sections:
The Journal section allows you to quickly and easily record your day. A separate Journal screen exists for each day. Once entries are created for multiple days, flip back to see your pain history. Turn your phone sideways to generate your Pain Coach™ Report: a historical chart that plots your general well-being against your pain levels while listing your most common symptoms, triggers and treatments. Tap on a day to view a snapshot of your pain history and export your Pain Coach™ Report to PDF and email it to yourself or your physician.
♦ Record how you generally feel each day by sliding the Pain Coach™ ‘Well Being Belt.’
♦ Log a pain entry to track details surrounding pain: pain level from 1-10, symptoms, triggers, treatments and notes.
♦ Reminder to log a pain entry by receiving a Pain Coach™ notification once a day.
♦ View a new Daily Tip that is personalized to your condition(s), triggers and treatments.
♦ If you set goals to better manage pain, tap ‘Today’s Goals’ to check off achieved goals.
The Goals section allows you to browse and select physician-approved goals from five lifestyle categories related to your pain condition(s): Food, Rest, Exercise, Mood, and Treatments. You can also create your own goals. Each related tip can be viewed before selecting a goal. The goal duration can be set from one day to one year.
♦ The green ribbon at the top of the Goals screen indicates the percent completion rate for active goals.
♦ Once a goal is selected, tap ‘My Goals’ to view Goal Activity for active and completed goals.
♦ If you have more than one chronic pain condition, the goal that is suggested for a specific condition is indicated.
The Library section contains all of the critical, physician-approved content relevant to your condition(s) and pain management. The Library contains hundreds of articles, videos, slideshows and quizzes. All articles are available for offline reading.
♦ Library content contains links to WebMD’s mobile website.
♦ The Library is searchable.
♦ Share all Library content via email, Facebook or Twitter.
The Tips section features hundreds of ‘bite-sized’ tips that are matched with goals and organized into the same five lifestyle categories: Food, Rest, Exercise, Mood and Treatments. Each goal has between 3-10 supporting tips.
♦ Search for a specific tip.
♦ After reading a tip, view the goal related to the tip, or view related Library articles.
R E A D F I R S T (UPDATE!):
3/28/2013 - Audio gap issue FIXED! This fix ONLY works with with Android 4.1+ or 2.2 & International devices with proper ROM's - see below.
Devices running Android 2.3+, 3.0+ and 4.0 ICS will experience audio gaps, unless the device is using 2.2, 4.1+ or International/Global ROMs i.e. Jelly Thunder - some devices outside the US will work fine. This was an ongoing Google issue see link http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=18756
SEEN IN PUBLICATIONS AROUND THE GLOBE. HELPING THOUSANDS OF
SATISFIED USERS. GET YOURS TODAY!
** Type 'AmbiScience' or 'Tesla Software' in search today **
** Check out our PURE MEDITATION app too! ENJOY! **
Let AmbiScience™ take you on a sonic journey with a combination of ambient electronica and a variety of over 100+ effective programs that attune your brain to desired states of mind using the BEST entrainment frequencies. Tune your mind to help you with depression, pain or sleep.
> MACWORLD - 4.5 STARS <
> WINNER -IPHONE EXCELLENCE AWARD <
> "HANDS-DOWN FAVORITE" - MACLIFE <
AmbiScience™ is a ONE-OF-A-KIND* ambient Music and Brainwave Entrainment app. The only app which includes Isochronic and Binaural entrainment in ONE and with UNPARALLELED ambient music.
FEATURES (OVER 20+ Tracks, Effects and Sounds!):
- 6 LONG, BEAUTIFUL Professional Ambient Tracks
ALL TRACKS are several minutes in length
• 10 Nature Sound Tracks
• 3 Noise Tracks
• 5 Entrainment Tracks (INCLUDES 2 10min. PROGRESSIVES):
-- includes a 10 MIN. PAIN and 10 MIN. DEPRESSION progressive track. A PowerRelax and Sleep track are also included.
• Create your own CUSTOM programs
• Layer HUNDREDS of combinations!
• MULTITASKING audio available!
• PERFECT Seamless Loops
• Full-Featured presets
• Countdown timer with fader
• Countdown end chime
• Alarm (wake to your favorite tracks)
• Snooze option for Alarm
• Auto Quit/Exit feature
• Adjustable independent volumes
• The smallest available files
• Highest quality audio
• Easy to use interface
• Easy Instructions
• Free Updates
*** Use tracks from our other apps to layer with the entrainment in this app. Unlimited combinations!
- 5 Entrainment Programs:
• 10 MIN. PAIN Relief Program
• 10 MIN. DEPRESSION Relief Program
• Power Relax Low Pitch Program
• Sleep Program Binaural and Isochronic
• Isochronic - headphones not required.
• Binaural - requires headphones.
-- Full instructions in app.
AMBIENT MUSIC TRACKS:
- 6 BEAUTIFUL PRO Ambient Music Tracks:
• Time Heals
• Naturally Neuro
• A Simple Fix
• Repair in Progress
• The Orb of Raw
• The Shoreline
** Layer any of our other apps via multitasking - unlimited combinations! Play music from any of our other apps with entrainment in this app! **
ADDITIONAL 10 NATURE SOUNDS:
• Just the Waves
• Just the Rain
• Just the Chimes
• Just the Thunder
• Just the Stream
• OceanSurf 3D Stereo! Binaural
ADDITIONAL NOISE TRACKS:
> MACWORLD - 4.5 STARS <
> WINNER -IPHONE EXCELLENCE AWARD <
> "HANDS-DOWN FAVORITE" - MACLIFE <
Natural Medicine DOCTOR REVIEW:
"...using these superb Binaural beat compilations it is possible to discern a definite increase in Serotonin and Gaba & 5HTP levels."
*** NOTE: This app will check phone status so not to interrupt incoming calls. This does not alter or interfere with your device. External downloading of misc files will be required within app, best to use a wifi connection. If you're updating, you might not see files in download section since you already have them on storage.
Go to teslasoftware.com for a VIDEO tutorial.
Follow us at http://twitter.com/TeslaSoft
*** If you are having ANY issues, please contact us (email@example.com).
Der Pain Tracer ist das Schmerztagebuch für eine einfache und präzise Dokumentation Ihrer Schmerzen und der damit verbundenen Lebensqualität. Halten Sie in wenigen Schritten täglich Schmerzstärke, -charakter und den Ort der Schmerzen fest. Auch die eingenommenen Medikamente können Sie dokumentieren. Bei Bedarf drucken Sie sich Ihre Werte per Report-Funktion aus oder leiten Sie sie als E-Mail an Ihren Arzt weiter. Somit leisten Sie einen wichtigen Beitrag, um Ihre Schmerztherapie zu optimieren.
Die richtige Behandlung von Schmerzen ist entscheidend für die Verbesserung der Lebensqualität – gleichzeitig ist Schmerz nur schwer zu lokalisieren und zu charakterisieren, da er für den Arzt unsichtbar bleibt.
Für eine optimal auf Sie abgestimmte Therapie ist es hilfreich, Schmerzen und Beeinträchtigungen täglich aufzuzeichnen, um ein möglichst klares Bild Ihrer Schmerzen zu zeichnen. Mit dem Pain Tracer dokumentieren Sie alle wichtigen Parameter rund um Ihre Schmerzen, Ihr Befinden und Ihre Behandlung – ganz einfach und unkompliziert. Per Schieberegler geben Sie an, wie Sie sich fühlen, per Auswahlmenü speichern Sie Ihre Medikamente und die Dosis. Der Pain Tracer fasst Ihre Einträge zu aussagekräftigen Daten zusammen und macht Ihren Schmerz sowie Ihr Befinden für den Arzt sichtbar. Dieser Einblick hilft dabei, Ihre Therapie optimal anzupassen.
Mit Pain Tracer auf Ihrem Androidgerät dokumentieren Sie
• Schmerzstärke nach Tageszeit
• Art der Schmerzen (pochend, stechend, drückend,...)
• Ort der Schmerzen
• Einschränkungen der Lebensqualität
• regelmäßige und akute Medikamente
Pain Tracer auf einen Blick
dokumentieren Sie Schmerzen, Lebensqualität und Behandlung
erfassen Sie den genauen Ort Ihrer Schmerzen
zusammengefasste Daten in Kurven und Tabellen sorgen für Übersichtlichkeit und wichtige Erkenntnisse
leiten Sie Ihre Werte per E-Mail an Ihren Arzt weiter
Drucken Sie Ihr Schmerztagebuch aus
** The number 1 selling headache diary on the Android Market **
What people are saying...
"Great app & very responsive developer has everything my dr needs"
"Awesome app for migraine patients"
"Great Great app only one I ever bought"
The headache diary can help you tracking your migraines and headaches. Using the generated reports the Headache Diary can help you gain a better understanding of your migraine / headache that ultimately aims to help improve you lifestyle.
+++ Features and Functions:
* Color theme optimized for ease of reading for migraine sufferers
* Add details entries tracking the following:
- Headache start Date & Time
- The duration of a headache
- The type of headache (Migraine, Tension, etc)
- Location of pain (Left Side, Forehead etc) with customize option
- The severity of an headache
- Triggers (Allergies, Exercise, etc)
- Fully customizable Trigger entries
- Multiple trigger selection
- Affects of a headache (Unable to work, Nausea, etc)
- Medication taken, the amount and the effect
- Medication list fully customizable
* Reporting Features with charts
- Historical list of headaches, with severity
- Summary of headaches
- Types of headaches
- Headache Location
- Report headache occurrence by day of week
- Report headache occurrence by time of day
- Severity of pain over time
* Generate and email PDF reports of your headache data and charts.
* Charts of filterable by date for further analysis. Helps you gain a better understanding of your headaches.
* Exporting of the data as CSV for use in Excel
* Backup and Restore + automatic backup option to keep your data safe
* Migrate of data to new devices
* German, French, English Language supported in the App.
* Cloud Backup
Cloud backup stores your data in the google cloud. This service will restore your data on re-installation of the app on your current phone or alternative device, when using the same account. Requires Android 2.2+. To enable cloud backup & restore please check the Settings --> Privacy options on your phone.
If you miss a feature or have problems, please contact us and we do our best to help. firstname.lastname@example.org
+++ import from lite version
You can import your saved data from the lite version. First export the data from the Lite version and use the import function in the Pro version to re-import you data.
The Orthopedic Pain Management Injury Institute is a comprehensive medical institution providing medical care to personal injury patients. Care such as orthopedic, pain management, physical therapy and chiropractic are available. We also provide medical information and education for personal injury attorneys.
We have even included a QR Scanner, Notepad and Voice Notes for your everyday use!
Designed and built for people living with fibromyalgia (FM), the MyFM/a® app lets you track your FM and learn, communicate, share, and socialize about FM with others, including your doctor. Now you can track what is important to YOU, whenever, wherever. “How are you doing?” The answer can change every day when you’re living with and managing a complex condition like FM because we all know that with FM, symptoms can change day-to-day, and they affect everyone a bit differently. With MyFM/a®, you can generate a visual summary report of your tracked data so you and your doctor can see how you’re doing and monitor how you are doing since your last doctor's visit, because YOU matter.
The most downloaded pain management app on Android!
Manage My Pain helps you and others better understand what you are going through. It has helped thousands of people with conditions like fibromyalgia, migraines, arthritis, or back pain better understand their symptoms and provide evidence of their pain for their doctors, insurance companies, or government agencies. Manage My Pain creates reports designed by doctors for doctors - ones that your doctor will actually read!
• Track your pain using a simple, quick, yet powerfully customizable entry screen
• Get insight to your condition through statistics, charts, graphs, and calendar views
• Sync with the cloud to safe-keep your records and keep all your devices up to date
• Share what you're going through by creating evidence-based reports for diagnosis, treatment, and claims
• Personalize your account by recording your medical and personal characteristics
• Get support from a responsive team and detailed user guides
Create and view your records anywhere, anytime, and from any Android device, while knowing that your information will be protected & secure.
The Pro version adds:
• the ability to view more than 10 records
• background sync capabilities
To migrate from Lite to Pro (using online account):
• Create an online account and synchronize your information
• Install the Pro version and login to your account
To migrate from Lite to Pro (without an online account):
• Press the Backup/Restore button in the Lite version
• Select Backup from the pop-up
• Launch the Pro version, and press Backup/Restore
• Select Restore from the pop-up
• Select the latest backup file from the list that appears
• Validate that all records exist in Pro and uninstall Lite
Developed for patients suffering from and care-givers or medical professionals treating:
• arthritis & rheumatism
• chronic pain
• headaches & migraines
Questions? Bugs? Feature Requests? We want to hear from you to ensure a 5-star experience!
• Website: http://www.managinglife.com/contact
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/lifecontrolsw
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ManageMyPain
• Google+: http://goo.gl/TyXjC
Use this pain management app to replace your hand-written:
• pain diary
• pain journal
• pain log
• pain tracker