I made this android phone application because I've been suffering from Crohn's disease since 2010. I utilized my personal experience about the disease and developed the content of the application to serve my needs. I hope that it will help some of you, because it helped me manage my illness.
In the app:
- You can store and analyze your blood tests. You can attach images(using the camera of the phone) about your blood tests. Mark some important value as favorite and query for them.
- Store multiple symptoms on the same day. Rate them from 1 to 5 and analyze the symptom graph.
- Store multiple meal on a day
- Store your medicines ( dosage, frequency, type, opening date). The program tries to estimate, when your medicine will be empty.
- Store your examinations (multiple examination can be stored for one day). You can query the last examinations by type.
- You can export the symptoms and meal to CSV file and you can send it to your doctor
- You can store information about stool
You can download the application from the google play store.
More about the app: http://www.lebersoftware.hu/crohn_assistant