Levels helps you see how food affects your health. Are you fueling correctly?
Your metabolic health regulates your energy levels, appetite, sleep, weight, mood, long-term health, and more. Levels helps you optimize these with real-time feedback using data from continuous glucose monitors (CGMs).
Levels is backed by advisors who are key leaders in metabolic health: Dr. Robert Lustig; Dr. Mark Hyman; Dr. Sara Gottfried; Ben Bikman, PhD; David Sinclair, PhD; Dom D’Agostino, PhD; Dr. Molly Maloof; Dr. David Perlmutter; Dr. Terry Wahls, & Dr. Gerald Shulman; and was co-founded by Chief Medical Officer Dr. Casey Means.
LEVELS CHANGES HOW PEOPLE LIVE THEIR LIVES:
- “I’m far more aware of my body and its reactions to food, exercise, sleep, and stress. I feel better when I have more food choices than when I was limiting myself too much.” —Laurel Touby, 59, New York
- “I was focused on course correcting my dietary and lifestyle choices to improve my metabolic health, but I realized very quickly that it was much more than that. This is not about deprivation and what I cannot eat.” —Celia Chen, 49, Los Angeles
- “It’s the combination of intermittent fasting and using the CGM that has accelerated my metabolic health optimization. I finally feel like I’ve cracked the code on my body.” —Chris Wise, 42, Los Angeles
Everybody has health goals. Whether you’re tuning your diet, optimizing your exercise, or just trying to stay healthy, monitoring your blood glucose with Levels can help—you’ll finally be able to unlock what will work best for YOUR body.
Your favorite “healthy” foods may be holding you back from feeling your best. Learn exactly how your diet affects your glucose so you can cut through overwhelming diet and nutrition advice and find what works for you.
To stay energized throughout your workouts, you have to know how to fuel your body properly. Levels helps you eat the right food at the right time to help you improve your metabolic flexibility—which can give you stable energy outside of the gym.
By monitoring what your diet does to your body in real-time, you can aim to keep your blood glucose, which can help ward off chronic disease and maximize long-term health.
- Realtime streaming or manual-scan CGMs delivered to your door
- Log food, exercise, and notes to see how they correlate to your glucose levels
- In-app, personalized suggestions to improve your glucose stability
- Compare meals to see how food swaps affect blood glucose
- Track your progress with Zone Scores and daily reports
- Challenge yourself to keep your glucose levels stable throughout the day
- Opt into our in-home, on-demand Metabolic Health Panel of key blood tests
- Gain access to our Levels-approved nutritionists
HOW LEVELS WORKS
- Join Levels to become a Member ($199/year) for full access to the app and community.
- Purchase CGMs monthly, every other month, or every 3rd month ($199 per kit). Opt-in to on-demand blood testing and 1-to-1 Levels-aligned nutritionist guidance.
- These prices are for United States customers. Pricing and availability in other countries may vary.
- Members may delay their CGM kits or cancel membership at any time.
Join Levels to unlock your metabolic health and gain insight through personalized data: https://levels.link/joinstudy
The Levels app is not designed or intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition; it is intended for general-wellness purposes only. Users should make medical decisions only through consultation with their physicians, and not based on any information presented in the Levels app. For additional information:
Terms of Service: https://levels.link/terms
Levels Glucose and Lifestyle Data Patterns in the General Population Study: https://levels.link/study