Use the app to determine individual fall risks and receive suitable suggestions to reduce the relevant risk factors. With the Lindera mobility analysis app, a 3D image of a gait movement can be recorded and analyzed for the first time using artificial intelligence and a smartphone camera. You receive precise and objective movement analyzes on the spot - in every care facility and every living room.
How the mobility analysis works:
- Record 30s video of walking human
- complete a psychosocial test in the app
- Receive analysis and suggestions for preventive measures - done.
There are two ways to access the IFU in electronic form:
1) Go to the website https://www.lindera.de/.
2) Click on the "Fall App" under the product area of the website.
3) Scrolling down the page there is a link to the current version user guide. (Only the main language version can be found on the website, i.e. German)
1) Log into the Lindera Mobile App.
2) After logging in, you will be redirected to the homepage. Click "More" in the lower right corner of the home page.
3) In "More" scroll down to find the current version "User Manual".
The paper version of the IFU can be requested by the user free of charge, provided that the time frame provided by the manufacturer/Lindera is observed. Please contact the support team with your email address.