I cant hear the recordings for Chinese and that makes it hard for the app. It works fine on browser just not in app. Edit. Now I feel dumb haha it works
While the app itself seems great, the premium is highly priced and the basic version does not have that much. If there was a one time fee rather than a subscription i would actually pay it. Just a suggestion.
Отличное приложение, на мой взгляд самое лучшее. Спасибо вам! Стиву тоже спасибо за его труды.
Its fantastic. I just wish that when I make a link I csn put it into categories by verb, noun etc.
In recent update, it always keeps running in background.
- Integrated review in lesson
- Stability improvements
- Several bugs fixed
- Completely redesigned and updated user experience
- New lesson reader with paging and numerous other new features
- Lesson feed, My Lessons, Courses, etc.
- Playlist with a fully featured player and syncing across devices
- Vocabulary review including by daily review list
- Full offline functionality including word lookup
We hope you enjoy LingQ 4.0! We have many more improvements coming soon.
Learn Spanish, German, French+ More Languages by Reading Side by Side with Audio