Are you looking for an app that lets you build a private communication network?
Where your information is not shared with advertisers?
Where, after a one month free trial, you just pay one central subscription and all other members are free?
If so, why not give Link-ages Hub and Go a try.
Each group requires one central Hub (the subscription part) and this user can invite as many Go users as they like.
Hub was created as a simplified interface for inexperienced users but now people are using it to create their own private networks for closed family groups and other groups of friends, particularly when they want to include younger or vulnerable members.
So if you would be happy to spend just £3.99 per month (after one month free trial) so that you can set up your own private group, try Link-ages Hub and Go.
We are still developing our platform and you can read more about our plans on our website www.link-ages.com
If you are looking to use Hub for an older relative, you can manage all the functions through the free Shadow app, suitable for any tablet. You can help an older relative to connect with their family via pictures, messages, video calling and a diary?
Benefits for the family:
• Easier communication with older relatives
• Less guilt about a lack of time to visit
• Passive monitoring via “read/seen receipts”
• Easy smartphone app making sending messages, photos and videos to the Hub quick and easy
• Allows you to choose what you share what older relatives
Benefits for the older user:
• Easy to learn and use
• Suitable for those with short-term memory loss
• Safe and secure
• Helps development of digital skills
• Enjoying family moments at the same time as everyone else
• Keeping in contact more regularly than phone calls
• Sharing, storing and revisiting memories to bring joy and jog memories
•. Easy one-touch video calling
• Helping to relieve some of the symptoms of isolation or loneliness
• Important diary events and information stored in the diary so they are not forgotten.
Link-ages is safe and private: you cannot be searched for, so your information is totally secure.
This is Link-ages Hub, for the older user. Also available:
• Link-ages Go: the smartphone app for family and friends to connect to Hub
• Link-ages Shadow: an optional app to allow a Go user to remotely manage Hub if needed
If the Hub user’s Google Play ID does not hold card details, the app will prompt you to enter details for use when the free trial ends. However, we do appreciate that for some older users, entering card details into their tablet may be a concern. Please be aware that Link-ages does not see or hold any card details – all details are held by Google
As an alternative to entering the Hub user’s card details, friends and family are able to ‘gift’ money to the Hub user to enable them to use Hub after the free trial ends.
• All payments are handled by Google Play, payment will be charged to your account at the confirmation of your purchase.
• All the subscriptions are for a 1 month period and will auto-renew.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the app will identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Link-ages privacy and use policy can be found at: