Screen Recorder for android devices to record apps and games in high quality. No watermarks.
Join the beta program to be the first to try out new features & help create a better Screen recorder.
• Record Screen
• Record both system (internal) and microphone (external) audio
• Floating toolbox
• Shake to stop recording
• Quick Settings Tile for devices with Android 7.0 and above
• Record Full HD videos with customizable settings: 240p to 1080p, 15FPS to 60FPS, 2Mbps to 30Mbps.
• No watermarks. Record clean & high quality videos
Following is a list of frequently asked questions, visit Help & feedback section in the app for more
• How to record android system internal sound?
If you have a device with Android 10 or higher, you can record the system (internal) audio in the following three cases: Media, Games & Unknown (if the app in question allows it).
Android 9 and below versions don't allow 3rd party apps to record internal audio. Please check if your device has software updates to android 10.
• Why my microphone doesn't work during Whatsapp calls or when playing online multiplayer games (PUBG, CODM etc.)?
Unfortunately, only one app can record audio at one time. Android doesn't allow two apps to capture audio (except system apps) at the same time to prevent latency issues. Android 10 solves this (kinda). Either disable audio recording or use DND while recording to prevent WhatsApp calls.
• I have Android 10, why can't I record internal audio?
Make sure you are using Screen Recorder Version 0.8 or above.
• Why the app doesn't work at all on Xiaomi devices?
Some vendors use aggressive battery-saving methods and that seems to break third-party apps. On Xiaomi devices, go to App info-/-Other permissions and allow "Display pop-up windows while running in the background" permission. For more details visit the Help & feedback within the app.
If you have any further questions or suggestions, send feedback or leave a review. Please consider rating the app if you like it.
Internet: For collecting anonymised analytics data & crash logs. This helps improve Screen Recorder.
Audio recording: Required if you want to record audio.
Display over other apps: This is required to display the recording toolbox & error dialogs.
High precision sensor reading: Require for shake detection. This helps you stop recording by just shaking your phone.