Art-net controller is an Android App that simply sends DMX 512 packets through Wifi following the Artnet protocol / sACN E1.31 / RDM
This is just an App for testing/focussing purpose but also can be used to play a simply show if your main controller is broken or you forgot it ;-)
This application has been made by a lighting operator for lightings operators so you can expect some of the features on most popular lighting desks:
You can find a quick start guide at:
- Presets (Palettes) Added
- Initial Macro (R10.2)
- Midi IN (R10.2)
- Schedule Start/Stop (R10.2)
- RDM through ArtNet (in phase 1)
- Complete Multi-Touch
- New LIGHT theme
- Configurable Text Size multiplier
- Configurable Clear & Presets Time (in Options)
- Fixtures Libraries directly embedded inside the app
- Improvements in Faders , Node detection , Share options, ... and more.
- New Shape Generator
- Colorized Faders, Buttons and Fixtures
- Added new options on Editpatch, Color, control Fixture , Cuelists and more
- New option to find Nodes on Settings
- Option to see channels in %
- New Faders design solving Android 6+ problems
- 4 Universes
- sACN (e1.31) Support
- New DMX-IN that also support control of submaster through 1st Univ
- New Patch Editor
- Possibility to switch NumPAD to standard notation or RPN mode
- Option to share shows
- New Cuelist options (Loop with Times, Wait Time, Tap tempo on Loop mode, Jumps and AutoGO on Normal mode, New cue Grid for better edits...)
- DMX out visualiser (in DMX test)
- Added integrated menu button
- Better FAN an FINE control
- RGB or CMY color chooser
- Submasters Master on Tablet mode
- Possibility to tag Channels (Touch & Hold on channel number)
- Added Tablet Mode (settings)
- Added scrollables subs, cues and playbacks (max 99 of each)
- Added Continuous broadcast option and possibility to limit number of output channels
- New "Record Stage" option to record all output parameters
- Added "configurable multiplier" to accommodate buttons & faders at your fingers
- Added WIPE ALL option on File
- Added LTP Instant option on Submasters
- Important changes in run priorities (manual is on the way)
- Added CueList TAB
- Added facilities to control complex Fixtures (Using d4 compatible personality Library)... Macros, Fixture Groups, Fan,....
- Added 16 bits resolution Based on Patched fixtures
- Now is possible to set names on submasters (Touch&Hold on submaster number)
- New Node mode to capture ArtDMX packets (Touch&Hold on new top-left icon near Grand-Master).
-Solved an important bug related to insert bad data on settings page.
-Added new multiselect function on channels tab (just active and Touch & Hold to configure) Ideally to manage Led panels or multiples fixtures at once.
-Added Flash functionallity on submasters (Active it with Menu > Play|Rec)
-Evoluted (but no definetily) multitouch on submasters tab (now GM is accessible also flash buttons)
-Changed the way to record/edit/delete PB in order to gain more space for PB's (just one Record button... Touch Rec button then PB to record or delete it if programmer is empty, Touch&Hold then push PB to Load PB on programmer)
-Added option on Settings to leave screen always ON
-Added buttons +/- as a Faster way to Change times on PB settings
-Added Multitouch features on Submasters and PlayBacks Tabs
-More options on PLayBack Buttons (Fade IN, Fade OUT and MIN value added.
- Visual Aspect is now based on numbers of Channels, Submasters and PlayBacks that device can integrate on it display (no more layouts for devices).
- Test Dmx is now integrated on the menu options