Just by driving with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
- Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
- Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
- Find the cheapest gas station on your route
- Add information on local places and businesses
- Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
- See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
- One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
• Enter some basic information about your commute and we’ll notify you 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure with our informative notifications.
• If you’re commuting outside of your scheduled times or want to get a read on your route, you can check current conditions anytime by simply opening the app. It’s that easy!
• When your commute forecast looks grim or you have extra stops to make, Commute links directly to the MapQuest app for a more robust navigation experience. The MapQuest navigation app will help you find alternate routes, get voice-guided directions, or simply find a coffee shop along the way.
Download the simplest app for your daily commute!
Have feedback for our development team? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Named amongst the top 5 traffic apps to change your commute, Beat the Traffic is available for US and Canada. The sleek crowd-sourced traffic app makes your drive easier.
Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email specific to your routes.
See an incident? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature. For full app functionality, register a free account and personalize your app with routes and trips that matter to you.
- Full map view with real-time traffic flow, cameras and incidents
- Create a trip, for at-a-glance personalized traffic info on one screen
- Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email
- Share incidents with other commuters. ‘Shake to report’ allows your passenger to simply shake your device to report an incident along your route – notifying other drivers with images, etc.
- Regular route is the best recommended route for you. A ‘Smart Route’ will appear if we see that there is a better route available based on time and road conditions
Beat the Traffic is continually working to give you the best daily traffic app.
Send your feedback anytime to: email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you!
Like us on Facebook and follow us @BeatTheTraffic on Twitter.
1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) TravelWise alerts
3) Current trafﬁc conditions on Utah’s freeways and major surface streets
4) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
5) Special events that affect trafﬁc (sports events, etc.)
6) Current road weather conditions and road weather forecasts
7) Seasonal road closure status
8) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
9) Electronic roadway sign messages
UDOT's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses technology to save lives, time, and money. It is a computer-controlled system designed to monitor and manage trafﬁc ﬂow on freeways and major surface streets. System components include CCTV cameras, electronic roadway signs, trafﬁc speed and volume sensors, pavement sensors, and weather sensors.
Valid for Singapore only.
Tested from Gingerbread 2.3.6, ICS 4.0.4 to KitKat 4.4.
Please let me know if you have any errors. Thanks!
MY-Traffic is a community traffic monitoring for Malaysian. It has features :
- Graphical way to view road incidents data extracted from PLUS and LLMTraffic
- LIVE traffic cam from PLUS and LLM (Lembaga Lebuhraya Malaysia)
- Statistics Reports (Accident, Roadblock & Speed Traps statistics)
- User can contribute their traffic incidents and this incident will automatically alerted other traffic users.
- Each incidents contributed will be rated "Helpful" or "Not Helpful" by other users to make sure it's a reliable
- User with most rated reliable incident will be appeared in "Top Contributor" hall of fame.
Keyword : trafik, traffic jam, jalan, malaysia, google map, traffic map, traffic congestion,kuala lumpur,traffic cam, live camera, kl traffic cam,plus traffic, llmtrafik
Promo background image is used with owner permission http://sergey1984.deviantart.com/
The App is easy to use, fast and low memory consumption.
The live Web Cam pictures are :
1) Woodlands Causeway (Towards Johor)
2) Woodlands Checkpoint (Towards BKE)
3) Woodlands Flyover (Towards Checkpoint)
4) Second Link at Tuas
5) Tuas Checkpoint
6) After Tuas West Road (Towards Tuas)
7) EDL CAM 101 CIQ KM0.1 SB
8) EDL CAM 102 CIQ KM0.3 NB
9) SECOND LINK S5 KM-1.3 NB
10) SECOND LINK KM-1.8 SB
We also provide :
1) Daily SGD to RM exchange rate from Bank Negara Malaysia.
2) PSI index for past 24 hours and 3 hours from NEA website. *** This feature has been deactivated.
Please leave a message in our facebook fans page if you found any bugs or error :
• AA Breakdown and Rescue Tracker
Knowing when your AA Patrol will arrive is one of the most useful things in a breakdown situation. With our Rescue Tracker you can now both report and track a breakdown via the app without the need to call us.
This is only available to our AA Breakdown Members with a 635601 membership number. However, we are working towards including our other customers in the future. To become an AA member, just go to http://www.theaa.com/breakdown-cover/
• AA Roadwatch
See traffic updates across the UK and Ireland from our Roadwatch team. Avoid delays to your journey with live traffic and roadwork information.
• AA Route Planner
The famous AA Route Planner on your mobile! Plot a route anywhere in Great Britain and we’ll tell you the mileage and how long it should take. We can even help you take the scenic route!
• Fuel Prices (exclusive to AA Silver and Gold Members)
Let us help ensure that you never pay more than you need to for your fuel. Simply check the map to find out where the cheapest petrol stations are, and even let us help you plot a route to get there!
Never miss an important date again with our handy reminder service. Just tell the app when you need to renew your tax, insurance or MOT, and when your next service is due, and we’ll remind you via the app with a month to go!
• Parking (exclusive to AA Silver and Gold Members)
Get parking locations at the touch of a button, including information on prices and number of spaces where available. Let us show you the best way to get to your chosen car park, and drop a pin when you get there so you don’t forget where you parked!
• Warning Lights (exclusive to AA Silver and Gold Members)
If a warning light came on in your car would you know what to do? We give you a comprehensive guide to what those lights mean and what action you need to take.
• Member Benefits
Members can save money on a range of different products and services. Check out the map to see what offers are near you.
We love feedback! Let us know what you think by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
With the MapQuest app, you can:
• Get voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation for walking or driving directions.
• Have peace of mind knowing we’re using the latest traffic data. Live traffic updates and automatic re-routing will help you get there on time.
• Choose from up to three different driving routes (when available) to get you to your destination most efficiently. We’ll take traffic, road closures, and more into account so you can choose the most optimal route.
• Impress your boss, family, and friends with an on-time arrival with our ETA (estimated time of arrival) and location sharing features.
• Bookmark your home and work addresses so you can find your way to either at the push of a button.
• Quickly search for nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like coffee, restaurants, gas, and more with our industry-first layers bar!
• Advanced search uses your contacts, recent searches, top categories, and nearby points of interest to help you find your destination faster.
• Save a few bucks when you click on nearby gas stations and view and compare their current gas prices.
• Find a place to rest your head. Explore the area and book a nearby hotel directly from the app!
• Show your team spirit with MLB.com Team Kits, available for purchase in-app, custom logos, start screen, accent colors and saved routes to the game ensure your navigation app is as die-hard as you are!
Join the millions of people that have already downloaded the free MapQuest app as their own personal navigator.
Powered by TrafficLand.
The full application is completely free to use. Don't like ads? Purchase the $4.99 yearly subscription.
See cameras in a convenient grid format, or right on the map.
Create your own groups of favorite cameras for easy access. Search locations, add them to your list of favorite places, and see cameras around.
See cameras at your current location.
Use the widget to see your favorite cameras on the home screen.
Use it on your daily commute, or when you travel. Know traffic conditions in advance.
Live traffic camera images are set to automatically refresh at the fastest rate available from the provider, as fast as every 2 seconds.
Camera database maintained and provided by TrafficLand.
Take advantage of real-time traffic information to plan your trips
- Locate free-moving and congested routes through green-orange-red colour coded maps.
- Choose a route to avoid time-wasting traffic jams!
With MICHELIN Navigation, stay calm and safe with a GPS navigation system offering simplified ergonomics:
- All Michelin route options: Michelin recommended, shortest, discovery route…
- Schematic and uncluttered presentation of directions
- Simple and non-intrusive voice guidance
- Hazard areas and real-time traffic incidents (traffic jams, roadworks, slow moving traffic…)
- Speed limits on continuous display with visual speeding alerts
Stay in the know in real-time, even on familiar routes, with the community alert option
The Alert mode is a location tracking system enhanced to receive alerts while you focus on your driving:
- Uncluttered presentation
- Over 30,000 hazard areas in Europe
- Speed limits continuously displayed
- Visual alerts when speed limits are exceeded
Take advantage of alerts shared by other drivers to avoid any surprises!
- And you, too, can share traffic and incident updates on your route:
Together, the road becomes safer.
MICHELIN Mobility Apps
Take the smart road with the MICHELIN App Collection
Discover a package of free interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your journeys:
-Maintain your tyres and your vehicle:
oMICHELIN MyCar (tips on checking and maintaining your vehicule)
-Drive more safely:
oMICHELIN Navigation (guidance and traffic information in real-time) oViaMichelin (mapping and route planning)
-Make the most of your mobility:
oMICHELIN Hotels (real-time booking)
oMICHELIN Restaurants (restaurant search and booking)
oMICHELIN Travel (the wealth of tourist information from the Green Guide)
"RTA Live Traffic NSW provides enhanced traffic information; giving you up-to-the minute news of incidents and conditions that affect your journey." - RTA
- Live traffic information
- Major incidents
- Traffic hazard information such as roadwork, special events and emergencies, such as bushfires and floods.
- Bi-directional traffic flows on major NSW State roads that show if traffic is light, medium or heavy.
- Variable Message Signs showing real-time traffic messages that are displayed on electronic road signs.
This traffic region starts from the Sydney Harbour Bridge and extends to Alfords Point and Taren Point Bridges in the south. It covers the Sydney CBD, and the eastern suburbs of Watsons Bay to La Perouse. It also covers the inner western suburbs bounded by Lidcombe and Strathfield
This traffic region starts at the Sydney Harbour Bridge and extends north to the Hawkesbury River Bridge at Brooklyn. It includes the Northern Beaches suburbs of Manly to Palm Beach. In the north west the region is bounded by Castle Hill and Ryde
This traffic region is bounded by Liverpool and Sylvania to the north to Waterfall and Appin to the south. It extends from Kurnell and the Royal National Park in the east to Warragamba and Picton in the west
This traffic region covers Bankstown, Auburn and Parramatta and stretches as far west as the lower Blue Mountains, including Katoomba and Mulgoa. It is bounded by Sackville and the Wollami National Park in the north west and extends as far south as Cabramatta
Regional NSW - North
This traffic region starts north of the Hawkesbury River Bridge at Brooklyn and extends as far north as Tweed Heads and the Queensland border. It covers the Central Coast and extends to Wisemans Ferry in the south. The area is bounded by Gunnedah and Merriwa in the west and includes the towns of Grafton, Armidale and Tamworth
Regional NSW - South
This traffic region is bounded by the South Australian border and Wentworth in the west to Bega and Batemans Bay in the east. The region extends as for south as Deniliquin and the Victorian border and as far north as Helensburgh and Abercrombie. The region includes the towns of Griffith, Young and Wollongong
Regional NSW - West
This traffic region is bounded by Broken Hill and the South Australian border to the west to Mudgee and the Blue Mountains in the east. This region extends as far north as Tibooburra and the Queensland border and as far south as Cowra and Marsden. The region includes the towns of Dubbo, Parkes and Bourke
This app contains traffic information for NSW (Australia) only.
The accuracy or suitability of the Data is not verified and it is provided on an “as is” basis.
The data for this application is sourced directly from: RTA Live Traffic NSW
It is illegal in all Australian states and territories to use a hand-held mobile phone while driving.
Additional features in the full version of TripView:
- Save your trips
- No advertisements
- Platform numbers
- Real-time delay information and vehicle map for public buses and trains
- Download timetable updates from within the app
- Scrolling Sydney Trains "platform indicator" display
- Trackwork / service interruption information
- Interactive maps (create your trip by clicking on your station/stop)
- Multi-modal trip editor (customise exact change locations / lines)
NOTE: Apart from real-time data for public buses and trains, all timetables are offline, and do not take into account delays, cancellations, or trackwork. Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email email@example.com with details, and it will be fixed in the next release.
- All trains on the plasma display are currently shown as "8 Cars" and "Limited Stops"
- Note that not all bus trips are reversible, because the stop names in the opposite direction are sometimes different.
We aim to deliver a traffic app that will help you keep up-to-date on the latest traffic incidents from the major roads across the UK. Whether this is a specific road or a collection of roads you want to check, our traffic apps will help you avoid traffic en-route to your destination.
The UK Motorway Traffic News app is an incredibly useful tool featuring the latest updates on traffic from the busy UK motorway network. Whether there is a disruptive road/lane closure; an accident; congestion or any other incident for that matter, you will find the latest updates here.
This is a must-have app for anyone who travels and is perfect for accessing prior to you leaving your location, in order to help ensure you avoid any problems en-route.
What you get:
• Latest (Traffic updates via RSS)
• Twitter (Traffic updates via Twitter)
• Share (Help spread the word!)
• Map (Live updates via Google Maps utilising the 'Traffic Layer' to highlight traffic flow using a highlighted line)*
• Push History (Instant message history from the developers)
• Feedback (Send your feedback to the developers)
• Mailing List (Sign up to our mailing list)
• Appdesigned4u (Link to our website)
* Map (Traffic colours)
Google Maps will either show current colour-coded traffic conditions on roads where data is available or display a message that data is unavailable.
Please note that you may need to apply the 'Traffic' layer within Google Maps to enable this feature. This is easily achievable by simply selecting the 'Settings' feature and clicking on 'Traffic'.
For obvious safety reasons, please refrain from using this app whilst in the control of a vehicle. This is understandably for your own safety and the safety of others.
Please note that this app requires the use of a stable connection to the internet to update the various in-app features.
We have made every effort to ensure the in-app features apply to the specific road/s in question. However, from time to time there may be other unrelated information included.
All of the traffic feeds in this app are reliant on the various sources keeping these up-to-date. Please understand that we have no control over this and we simply can only advise our users to try the in-app feature at a later date/time to see if the applicable feature has been updated.
Please understand that this app utilises various advertising in the form of banners and various page links to external sites. Although many of the adverts are not related to the app itself, they have been included to help support the ongoing development of the app. Please view our other related apps in the app store (if available) that do not include any advertisements, and may instead include extra features! There will typically be a small extra charge for an ad-free higher specification version.
If you do experience any issues with this app, please contact us using the 'Feedback' facility in the app rather than leaving us a negative star rating and/or review. We will always try to endeavour to fix a problem in the app for the benefit of all of our users.
Finally, if you do like our app, please be so kind to leave us a high star rating and a review. We greatly appreciate your support!
This app is in no way associated to any of transport organisations used in this app in the UK or beyond. All of the feeds included are the property of their respectful owners, and this app simply serves the purpose of directing the user to that specific source.
The RSS traffic feeds utilised are provided by the Highways Agency (http://www.highways.gov.uk) and are freely available to use for commercial purposes.
You can quickly switch to Yandex.Maps from within the app.
You can also receive current traffic information for a optimal route (in Moscow and Ukraine only).
The widget is available in three sizes: 1x1, 1x2 and 2x2.
You can select your town and specify the information update frequency in the settings menu. You can also plot and find out traffic conditions for a optimal route in Moscow or anywhere in Ukraine (beta version).
Opal Travel is the easiest way to find out which train, bus, ferry or light rail to catch and how much it will cost using your Opal card.
- Shows you how long you have until your service departs
- Shows peak or discounted off-peak train fares depending on the time of travel
- Includes fare estimates for adult, child/youth and senior/pensioner cards
- Shows alerts or disruptions that may impact your travel
- Indicates the wheelchair accessibility of trips
- Helps you to quickly find a nearby Opal retailer so you can top-up your card.
If you already know which train, bus, ferry or light rail to catch and want to view fare estimates, search the App Store for our other app, Opal Fares.
NEVER FORGET THE SPEED LIMIT
Speed Adviser displays the speed limit for the road you are travelling on. Speed zone data has been compiled by NSW Roads and Maritime Services, Transport for NSW and Sensis.
DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLATION
Ensure you have a Google account and that it is linked to your phone. When you have an account, open the “Settings” app on your phone and find the “Accounts” section. If your account is not linked to the phone, tap “Add account” to add your Google account.
You can install Speed Adviser using the Play Store app on your phone (called “Market” on older phones), or by accessing the Google Play website on your computer. Generally Speed Adviser will not download to your phone until it is connected to a WiFi network.
To download Speed Adviser over a 3G network, go to the Play Store app on your phone and in its Settings turn off the option to “Auto-update apps over WiFi only”. Be aware that it will probably cost you more to download over a 3G network rather than WiFi.
Two files are downloaded when you install Speed Adviser. The main file is about 10 MB and the secondary file about 130MB. If the downloading of the secondary file does not start automatically, accessing Speed Adviser on your phone will guide you through the downloading.
CHANGES IN SPEED LIMIT
Speed Adviser alerts will go off if you are speeding to remind you to keep within the sign posted limit. Another alert will be played if you continue to speed.
Alerts can be spoken in a male or female voice; a simple sound effect or you can disable audio alerts. Speed Adviser display will flash.
Speed Adviser knows where and when every school zone in NSW is active – including gazetted school days and non-standard school zones. Speed Adviser lets you know if a school zone is active and displays the speed limit of 40 km/h.
Speed Adviser automatically switches between day and night modes. The night mode display emits less light, reducing visual strain.
You can specify if you're driving a heavy vehicle. Speed Adviser will warn you when you exceed the NSW maximum speed limit of 100 km/h.
RUN OTHER APPS AT THE SAME TIME
Speed Adviser will run in the background, still playing alerts, allowing you to use other apps.
L PLATE AND P PLATE DRIVERS
Learner and P1 drivers may not use this app. P2 drivers can use Speed Adviser; the app will operate with the maximum100 km/h that applies to all P2 drivers in NSW.
You must not adjust the app while driving and must have your phone in a commercial phone mount when using a driver’s aid such as Speed Adviser, in accordance with the NSW Road Rules.
Speed Adviser uses your phone’s GPS hardware which uses considerable battery power. You can use a car charger while operating Speed Adviser and should always terminate the app when you are finished with it.
Speed Adviser does not collect data or report speeding events to Transport for NSW.
ON THE WEB
For more info go to http://roadsafety.transport.nsw.gov.au/aboutthecentre/research/roadsafetytechnology/speedadviser/index.html. Go to www.speedadviser.com.au to provide feedback.
· The quickest way to get Opal fares estimates
· Enter each tap on and tap off location to get your fare
· Select peak or discounted off-peak travel (train only)
· Select Adult, Child/youth and Senior/pensioner fares
· Use History to see journeys you’ve built
Want trip plan details with an Opal fare estimate? Then search Google Play for Opal Travel.