Whether you’re running a quick errand across town or taking a road trip across the country, MapQuest has the trusted directions and features you need for stress-free navigation. Our app can guide you with voice navigation, route you around accidents, and even help you find cheap gas. You can even customize your experience with multi-stop directions, robust bookmarking options, handy sharing features and automatic traffic re-routing. MapQuest is here to help get you where you need to go, wherever life takes you.
With our MapQuest App, you can:
• Get a head start on your daily commute with live traffic updates
• Beat traffic and show up on time with automatic traffic re-routing
• Keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel with our voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions
• Locate your destination faster with our advanced search
• Save a few bucks when you click on nearby gas stations and view and compare their current gas prices
• Bookmark your home and work addresses so you can find your way to either at the push of a button
• Keep friends and family in the loop by sharing your location
• Choose between walking and driving directions
Join the millions of people that have already downloaded the free MapQuest app as their own personal navigator.
By simply driving around with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic & road info to your local driving community. You can also actively report accidents, hazards, police and other events you see on the road, and get road alerts on your route too. Find the cheapest gas station along your route with community-shared fuel prices. Waze also makes it fun and simple to meet up and coordinate with friends on the road.
It's all about contributing to and benefiting from the 'common good' on the road, so hop on board and get involved in your local driving community today!
✓ Live routing based on community generated, real-time traffic and road info
✓ Community contributed road alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures and more
✓ Complete voice guided navigation
✓ Automatic re-routing as conditions on the road change
✓ Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours and preferred routes
✓ Finds the cheapest gas station along your route
✓ One tap navigation to Facebook events.
✓ See Facebook friends driving to the same place
✓ Notify someone you're on your way by sending a live ETA and a link showing you as you drive
✓ Earn points and move up the ranks in your community as you contribute road info
✓ Live maps, constantly edited and updated by Waze community map editors
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
Our sleek crowd-sourced traffic app helps make your drive easier. See an incident along your route? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature. Sign up to get traffic alerts! We’ll send you notifications or email alerts when there are issues that will impact your drive. Check turn by turn driving directions within the Trip Report screen for those times when you are traveling to an unfamiliar place.
Beat the Traffic’s Smart Route is a re-routing feature that helps save you time. Customized to your route, Smart Route appears when there’s a better alternate route available based on real-time road conditions.
For full app functionality, register a free account and personalize your app with routes and trips that matter to you.
Over 2 million users have Beat the Traffic on their phone. Download Beat the Traffic and Get there sooner.
• Register for free to fully personalize your app
• Get estimated travel time, traffic flow, incidents and traffic cameras all on one screen
• Full map view gives you a quick snap shot of traffic flow, incidents, traffic cameras and weather
• Newly added push notification traffic alerts
• Newly added text directions provide turn by turn instructions
• Re-routing with ‘Smart Route’ provides you the best alternate route
• Report incidents to fellow drivers
• Watch real-time traffic reports live from our in-studio Traffic Specialists*
Our team is continually working to give you the best. Email your feedback and suggestions anytime at email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you! Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @Beat_Traffic.
*Traffic report videos are currently only available for the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area.
You can quickly switch to Yandex.Maps from within the app.
You can also receive current traffic information for a optimal route (in Moscow and Ukraine only).
The widget is available in three sizes: 1x1, 1x2 and 2x2.
You can select your town and specify the information update frequency in the settings menu. You can also plot and find out traffic conditions for a optimal route in Moscow or anywhere in Ukraine (beta version).
1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) TravelWise alerts
3) Current trafﬁc conditions on Utah’s freeways and major surface streets
4) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
5) Special events that affect trafﬁc (sports events, etc.)
6) Current road weather conditions and road weather forecasts
7) Seasonal road closure status
8) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
9) Electronic roadway sign messages
UDOT's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses technology to save lives, time, and money. It is a computer-controlled system designed to monitor and manage trafﬁc ﬂow on freeways and major surface streets. System components include CCTV cameras, electronic roadway signs, trafﬁc speed and volume sensors, pavement sensors, and weather sensors.
Valid for Singapore only.
Tested from Gingerbread 2.3.6, ICS 4.0.4 to KitKat 4.4.
Please let me know if you have any errors. Thanks!
โปรแกรม The Traffic เป็นโปรแกรมสำหรับการรายงานสภาพจราจรแบบ real-time ซึ่งรับข้อมูลมาจากกล้อง IP camera ที่ได้ติดตั้งไว้ตามจุดต่างๆ ที่มองเห็นถนนและสภาพการจราจร ผู้ใช้งานรับข้อมูลในรูปแบบวีดีโอของภาพปัจจุบัน ทำให้ได้ข้อมูลที่ถูกต้องทันสมัยมากกว่า
MY-Traffic is a community traffic monitoring for Malaysian. It has features :
- Graphical way to view road incidents data extracted from PLUS and LLMTraffic
- LIVE traffic cam from PLUS and LLM (Lembaga Lebuhraya Malaysia)
- Statistics Reports (Accident, Roadblock & Speed Traps statistics)
- User can contribute their traffic incidents and this incident will automatically alerted other traffic users.
- Each incidents contributed will be rated "Helpful" or "Not Helpful" by other users to make sure it's a reliable
- User with most rated reliable incident will be appeared in "Top Contributor" hall of fame.
Latest in version 0.8.5
- Migrated to the new server for data stability
- Added zoom feature in Traffic Cam
Keyword : trafik, traffic jam, jalan, malaysia, google map, traffic map, traffic congestion,kuala lumpur,traffic cam, live camera, kl traffic cam,plus traffic, llmtrafik
Promo background image is used with owner permission http://sergey1984.deviantart.com/
The wide range of services on offer from RAC are now all easily accessible while you’re on the go, thanks to the new RAC app. So whether you’ve broken down and need to contact us from the side of the road, you’ve had an accident and you’re not sure what to do next, or you need a route to your destination, you can do it all from your tablet or smartphone wherever you are.
Key features include:
- Traffic news. View incidents, delays and roadworks for the whole of the UK. View the incidents on a map or in a list. You can zoom in on the map and zoom out to see traffic on major and minor routes in the UK. This is the most comprehensive and up-to-date data available in the UK and shows current incidents and expected delays.
- Route planner. Simply add in your starting point and destination and view a map of your journey and a separate directions tab. You can plan the journey by the shortest or quickest route. You can also view live traffic updates along the way.
- Broken down? Use the breakdown tab to contact the RAC if your car breaks down.
- Had an accident? If you’re unfortunate enough to be involved in a bump, you can use the accident care tab to call our accident care helpline and get all the help you need.
- RAC Cars. This has its own tab to help you search for a new or used car, meaning that you can put those unexpectedly free 5 minutes to good use.
- Insurance. In just a few easy steps, you can get a quote and make great savings on anything from car and home to travel and pet insurance.
- Member Benefits. Keep up to date with the latest member offers from RAC.
- Membership details. Store all your details, including membership number, safely so you have it with you if you need it.
Over 10,000 cameras from 170 cities and metropolitan areas.
Try the full featured application for seven days.
See cameras in a convenient grid format, or right on the map. Create your own groups of favorite cameras for easy access. See cameras at your current location.
Use it on your daily commute, or when you travel. Know traffic conditions in advance.
Live traffic camera images are set to automatically refresh at the fastest rate available from the provider, as fast as every 2 seconds.
Camera database maintained and provided by TrafficLand. New cameras added every day.
* Live Traffic Cameras from all around New Zealand, including cities such as Auckland, Hamilton,Christchurch, Wellington, Tauranga and Dunedin.
* Homescreen with 4 webcam shortcuts
* Congestion information for each webcam (if available)
* Map view showing cameras location
* Supports moving to SD card
Note: Only shows traffic information from within New Zealand.
Suggestions or feedback? Let us know!
Disclaimer: Traffic information and webcam images are provided by the NZ Transport Agency.
Keywords: Traffic, cameras, congestion,map,webcams,transit, New Zealand, NZ, Auckland, Hamilton, Christchurch, Wellington, Dunedin,honeycomb, android 3.0, tablet, tablet optimized, tablet layout
- Traffic CAMS. Yes!
- Traffic Maps
- Highway Info
All traffic info is provided by Houston TranStar.
PS: I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYONE'S FEEDBACKS - I am working on updates!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
It contains information of :
Kantor Polisi, Pelayanan SIM, Pelayanan STNK, Kejadian Penting (Kecelakaan, Demonstrasi, Kebakaran etc), Tweeter Feed From TMC In Indonesia ex : TMCPoldaMetro, NTMCLantasPolri, CCTV Feed Korlantas Polri, CCTV Feed Jasa Marga (Indonesian Toll)
Call TMC, Mail TMC
Get Direction from your location to Pos Polisi, Pelayanan SIM, Pelayanan STNK using MAPS from google
Search content of TMC Tweets
View Recording from CCTV Korlantas Polri
View Recording CCTV from Jasa Marga (Indonesia Highway Corp)
Toll : Belmera, Cipularang, Dalam Kota Jakarta, Jagorawi, Jakart - Cikampek, Jakarta - Tangerang, Lingkar Luar Jakarta, Padalarang - Cileunyi, Palimanan - Kanci, Prof.Dr.Ir Sedyatmo, Semarang, Surabaya - Gempol, Surabaya - Madura
This application is intended for Indonesian People especially who lived in Jakarta and surrounding area.
Full Change Log :
CCTV will now only showing image, but you can still play the video using other apps (ex:MxVideoPlayer)
Big changes since I lost this application source code, so it's basically start from scratch.
There is now news module when you open the application, it allows us to give announcement such as there is no 3 in 1 Rules in Jakarta due to something and other stuff.
All Item besides Kejadian Penting is now divided by location.
Create route now removed, change with getting direction using maps application from google.
Fix GPS Issues Can't Turn Off
Update Route on Map While Location Change
Add Module CCTV Feed Jasa Marga
Rename Module Kejadian Menonjol Into Kejadian Penting
Rename Module CCTV Feed into CCTV Feed Korlantas Polri
Add View CCTV Button From Map
Add Progress Bar When Loading Data And Downloading CCTV
Add CCTV File Timestamp When Playing Video
Cek CCTV File Timestamp Before Downloading (Only download when file timestamp is changing)
Fix Map Overlay (Should be much faster loading and navigating map now)
Add New Module CCTV Feed
Add Menu Telepon TMC
Add Menu Email TMC
Add Menu Laporan Kejadian
Join module Kecelakaan and Demonstrasi into Kejadian Menonjol
Change Layout on Item List
Add Route Generation From My Location To Destination
Add Feature Search On Twitter Feed
Display Date and Time on Twitter Feed
Add New Module :
Twitter Feed TMCPoldaMetro
Change Layout on Menu
Change Layout on Item List
Add Traffic Layer on Peta Informasi
Add Module :
Key features include:
- See your location on the map with nearby incidents
- Sort traffic incidents and construction based on your distance from them
- View incidents on specific Interstates
- See gas prices for nearby gas stations
- See nearby police activty
The popular application now available on Android!
Supporting NSW, Victoria and Queensland, Snarl Traffic will provide you with the traffic information you need when you need it.
Adjust the time frame of traffic incidents to view relevant incidents.
View traffic cameras!
Pin-point relevant traffic using the GPS.
More from developer
Includes next services, A to B trip planner, maps and public transport updates. If you have GPS capabilities on your phone, the app already knows where you are, and can point you to the relevant stop, station or ferry wharf. Depending on your mobile data plan, normal mobile data charges may apply as you use the app.
With this app you can:
* See all services departing next from any location, and from your current location if you have GPS capabilities on your phone
* Search for a destination
* Tailor trip plans to include a certain midpoint or to use a certain transport mode
* One tap to reverse trip plans
* Use your phone contacts/address book to plan trips
* View service information including delays, interruptions, diversions and track work
* View wheelchair accessible trips
* Save your favourite trips and locations