JOOKS (formerly Runnin'City) allows you to discover hundreds of cities around the world by running, walking, cycling or using a wheelchair.
How does it work?
1. Put on your trainers and headphones.
2. Start a JOOKS run in the city you are in.
3. It's time to get moving! Listen to the GPS and let it guide you.
4. Keep your ears open: you'll hear everything you need to know about the city, the monuments, the districts, the parks...
5. Take a shower and go out and shine in society thanks to all the cultural anecdotes you will have learned.
By the way, it's 100% free :)
JOOKS, why will you love it? Because it is...
- SMART. No need for 4G, download your route in advance when you have wifi.
- EFFICIENT. You don't have to work out your route in advance.
- HELPFUL. It guides you to the route, and takes you home.
- SIMPLE. It saves even those who can't read a map.
- ATTENTIVE. It watches you so closely that it gives you all the performance stats you need. You can even export all your data to Google Fit and Apple Health.
- UNDERSTANDING. Don't feel like doing a performance? No problem, we want to provide you with an experience. JOOKS is not the type to give you a hard time.
- KNOWLEDGEABLE BUT NOT BORING. No dates or complicated names... I promise, JOOKS will not give you a lecture!
Addicted to Strava, Runkeeper or Runtastic? No problem! Move differently by using JOOKS simultaneously to guide you on new and entertaining routes.
"But, that's great!" - 100% of the cool people.
And if you don't believe us, you'll believe them:
- "One of the 20 must-have apps to have on your smartphone in 2020" - Maddyness Magazine
- The must-have" - L'Équipe Magazine
- To get your head and legs working" - Cosmopolitan
- Our favourite app" - Running pour Elles
- You end up less stupid and better looking. Who says better?" - Do It In Paris
JOOKS received the prestigious Innovation Award at CES Las Vegas 2019, the RunningTech 2021 Award and more than 10 other international awards.
What are you waiting for to download it!
Psst: Do you also like sports tourism? Join us on our social networks, it will be great!