You love running? You are often on business trips in cities you don’t know, or like to travel for your own pleasure?
Runnin'City guides you through 150 cities around the world. Grab your running shoes, launch the Runnin’City app, put your headphones on, and just listen to the GPS instructions. Let yourself be guided through the Points Of Interest of the city (landmark buildings, squares, parks, museums, etc.), and a voice will describe them for you. We offer you to run and learn at the same time: This is what we call “Smart Running.“
In each city you want to run in, you can choose a Smart Run of approximately 5, 10 or 15 kilometers, depending on how long you would like your running session to be.
Our advice: If you are fed up of always running in the same place, try the Runnin’City app in your own city! We bet you will be surprised how entertaining this can be to re-discover your hometown.
Of course, Runnin'City also provides a number of performance metrics (length of run, duration, speed, calories burnt). If you prefer to walk around the city, you can of course also use Runnin’City.
NEWS: All Smart Runs are now completely free!!!
‘’…The must…’’ (L'Équipe Magazine, Feb. 4, 2017)
‘’…A new way to practice running…’’ (VSD, Sept. 29, 2016)
‘’…The app of the week…’’ (Grazia, Sept. 28, 2016)
‘’…Combine efforts with culture…’’ (Challenges, Sept. 8, 2016)
‘’…Kill two birds with one stone…’’ (Version Femina, Sept. 26, 2016)
* A GPS guides you* from one Point Of Interest to the next;
* Runnin’City guides you from your current location to the nearest point of the Smart Run;
* Already 150 cities available, including: New York, Boston, Dallas, Chicago, San Diego, Los Angeles, Miami, Montreal, Rio de Janeiro, Sydney, London, Berlin, Rome, Paris, Brussels, Barcelona, Warsaw, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Sydney, Melbourne, Marrakech …
* New cities and new Smart Runs added every week;
* City maps are downloaded when you buy your Smart Run, so you are not charged for highly expensive data connexions. Once your map is loaded, you can disable Data Roaming: there will be no Internet connection required anymore for your Smart Run;
* Application available in English and French. Other languages coming soon.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.