Get immediate relief from stress
Access essential well being during your day
Learn advanced yet simple cutting edge micro-meditations
Improve your focus at work, emotional health and live an authentic awake life
Mindful glimpses are derived from ancient wisdom, psychology, neuroscience research and the success of thousands of students.
Mindful glimpses are an ancient form of nondual meditation with a unique approach of small glimpses repeated during the day.
Mindful Glimpses has hundreds of sessions, with more added regularly, including:
- Intro Series. This course will familiarize you with the basic principles and practices of the Mindful Glimpses teachings through experientially guided learning.
- Mindful Flow at Work. This program addresses common challenges encountered in the work environment, as well as tools to boost creativity, find flow states, increase focus, and improve problem solving.
- Deep Dialogues. Conversations with thought leaders in neuroscience, mindfulness, and psychology.
- Micro-Meditations. In a hurry? These glimpses get right to the point and are only 1-3 minutes long, allowing you squeeze one in when time is short!
- Psychological Wellbeing. This series of glimpse practices covers numerous topics including emotions as energy, emotional blocks, pain relief, and IFS-style inquiries.
- Daily Glimpse reminders. Set phone notifications for glimpses through your day! They will take you straight to the daily glimpse and other glimpses from the growing library in the app.
- Meditation Timers. Prefer some silent meditation time? The “Meditation Timers” feature lets you set custom-length meditations that end with a soothing bell tone.
- Download Content. Ever find yourself on the go and without internet? Download your favorite audio and video sessions to your device for offline use.
- Sharing. If you find a particular session you love and think someone you know might enjoy, the app makes it easy to share it through text, email, or other messaging.
ABOUT LOCH KELLY
Loch Kelly, M.Div., LCSW is the founder and guiding teacher of the 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charity Natural Wakefulness Center, which is dedicated to sharing Effortless Mindfulness with the world. Loch is an award-winning author of two books, a licensed psychotherapist and an internationally recognized leader in the field of meditation. During Loch’s graduate education at Columbia University, he received a fellowship to study meditation in Sri Lanka, India and Nepal with some of the greatest meditation teachers of this generation. For the past 30 years, Loch has synthesized these practices into an effective system that continues to benefit thousands of people. Loch has collaborated with neuroscientists at Yale, UPenn and NYU in the study of how effortless mindfulness helps access compassion and wellbeing.
SUBSCRIPTIONS AND TERMS
Mindful Glimpses provides a free trial that gives you unrestricted access to the entire Mindful Glimpses app. At the end of the trial, you have the option to continue with a subscription plan which provides complete access to all app content and features.
Your subscription to Mindful Glimpses will automatically renew, unless you disable auto-renew at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can turn off auto-renew or manage your subscription from your Android account settings. Payment will be charged to your Android account.