A simple offline password manager to keep all your passwords securely.
• Security: Encryption and offline storage
• Privacy: All personal data are stored on your device only (no cloud server)
• Backup to external storage (Google Drive, Dropbox, Email, etc.)
• Auto Backup to Google Drive
• Support password hint
Why use an offline password manager?
Offline password manager offers privacy & security, as everything is encrypted and stored on your device without cloud server storage.
Password managers like LastPass, 1Password and Google Smart Lock offer convenience to automatically remember your password to perform sign-in. Sometimes for more sensitive login like banking & financial services, you might want to skip the convenience for better offline security. Besides, the offline method works everywhere without the constraint of platforms or browsers.
• Only you have the password to unlock your private data (please don't forget it)
• All personal data are stored offline on your device only
• We only keep track of crash reports and basic usage statistics
• Item Sort/Reordering