We have rebranded! Desktop Central is now Endpoint Central. Read our official announcement at zoho.to/EndpointCentral.
Manage Endpoints on the go.
Supported Features :
Scope of Management, Patch Management, Asset Management, Configurations, Tools and Mobile Device Management
Do you get nervous when you are not around a PC to check on your network? Worry not! Manage your whole network 24/7 with the ManageEngine Endpoint Central App. Perform key endpoint management activities on endpoints across the globe from your pockets!
Endpoint Central is a unified endpoint management (UEM) platform that assists in controlling servers, laptops, desktops, smartphones, tablets and rugged devices and from a centralised location. It is a modern-day approach to endpoint management that can be scaled as per business demands.
Tasks that can be performed using the app :
Scope of Management :
• Add or remove endpoints to be managed using Endpoint Central
• Initiate install/uninstall of agents in the endpoints to be managed
• Check status of installation of agents in endpoints
• Monitor frequency of agent-server communication
• Review information about Remote offices
Asset Management :
• Overview of assets managed In the network
• Scan systems for gathering information on hardware and software
• Review information on Hardware assets being managed
• Check software compliance status
• Analyze software usage of any software to optimize resources
• View prohibited software in the network
Patch Management :
• Scan and identify vulnerable endpoints.
• Install critical patches on vulnerable endpoints.
• Detect and install missing patches for Windows, Mac, Linux and Third party applications.
• Approve/Decline patches for automated patch deployment.
• Monitor automated patch deployment tasks
• View system health status
Advanced Remote Control :
• Multi-monitor Support
• Shadow User
• Reboot during remote session
• Collaborative remote session
• Audit remote sessions
• Chat with users during remote session
Remote Tools :
• Access command prompt
• Wake devices on your network remotely
• Remote Shutdown/Restart
• Remotely monitor processes running on your device
• Use system manager to troubleshoot devices without interfering end-users.
• Lock managed devices remotely.
Instructions for activation :
Step 1: Install the Endpoint Central android app on your device
Step 2: Once installed, select Cloud (or) On-premise option
Step 3: For On-premise, give the credentials of server name, port, username and password being used for Endpoint Central Console
Step 4: For Cloud, login using your Zoho account or other IDPs
Awards and Recognitions :
• ManageEngine recognized for the fourth time in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2022 for Unified Endpoint Management Tools.
• The IDC MarketScape named Zoho (ManageEngine) as a Leader in three 2022 IDC MarketScape vendor assessments for the Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) market
• Endpoint Central bagged CDM Infosec Award 2020 under the 'Next Gen Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solution' category
• ManageEngine is honored to be recognized in the 2021 Midmarket Context: Magic Quadrant for Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) as a Notable Vendor.
• Approved for use on US Navy networks