Card Scanner is a business card scanning application from Zoho that extracts information from business cards and lets you save the extracted information to Zoho CRM as a Contact or a Lead.
The app can extract data from business cards in multiple languages. This includes English, English (UK), Dutch, Swedish, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese and Korean.
* Scan Business Cards and save them to Zoho CRM as Contacts & Leads
* Swap parsed texts across fields to make corrections to the contact detail.
* Intelligently fills contact fields after the extract
* Extracts data from business cards in multiple languages - English, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese and Korean
* Auto-detects the position of the card and extracts the data
* The scanned business card is attached to the CRM record directly
* Extracts the address information and includes it in a map
* Helpfully highlights areas where the extraction quality is not satisfactory
To achieve best results, take photos in good lighting conditions.
If you have any questions about the app, please emails us at email@example.com
The Leads app captures attendees’ information directly into Zoho CRM. It’s simple – just scan the QR code on the attendee’s badge, or take a photo of their business card. The application automatically extracts all the information from the badge/card and saves it within the app as well as in Zoho CRM.
The applications also allows you to assign leads to your sales team. You can add tasks and notes right within the app making sure there is no information lost during the transfer of lead from the trade show to the sales person.
• All the information added through the application will be saved in Zoho CRM
• Extract lead information from QR code in badges or Business Card and add them as CRM leads.
• When a lead is added, all associated workflows in CRM, if any, will be triggered
• Assign Lead Owner, add Tasks and Notes within the app.
• Scan business cards in 11 languages - English, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese and Korean
• Swapping options within the app allow users to make corrections to the scanned content
• Users can email the lead from the app with the templates pre-created in CRM.
• Add a Campaign and associate it to the leads within the app
• Export leads from the app as a CSV file.
• Many more...
If you have any technical issues or questions about the app, we’re here to help. Please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
★ Access to Contacts, Accounts, Potentials, Leads, Tasks, Events, Cases, Vendors, Products, Quotes and Call Logs in CRM
★ View, Create, Edit and Delete records in all supported modules
★ Offline access to customer information when outside network coverage area
★ Adding/Modifying customer information offline will be auto-synced to the Web once network connection is available
★ Powerful search function helps searching for required information in both Client (offline) and Server (online)
★ Ability to Call contacts directly from within the app and log calls subsequently
NOTE: The app is free to download from Google Play and can be accessed by all subscribers. But to create, edit or delete records and log phone calls, you need to subscribe to the Professional or Enterprise Edition. In order to use this application from your Android device, enable the Mobile Edition access in your Online Zoho CRM account. Details on how to subscribe to the mobile edition can be found in the following link:
For further questions, please email us to email@example.com
Get quick insights on your business financial status.
★ Ready to Use Templates
Impress clients with beautiful invoice templates.
★ Expense Management
Make your expense claim process easy with receipt attachment feature.
★ Accept Online Payment
Use PayPal, Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.Net, Payflow Pro and 2Checkout to receive quick payments.
★ Time Tracking
Stay productive while we track your time and bill clients.
★ Print and Download Invoices
Conveniently download or print invoice/estimate PDF using Google Cloud Print
★ Track Payment Status
Invoice and estimate status keeps you updated on overdue payments.
★ Truly International Invoicing
Zoho Invoice is multi-lingual and has multi-currency options to invoice global customers.
Zoho Invoice, your pocket friendly app is the best way to create and email invoice, remind and accept payments from your clients. You can send quotes, track time for projects, monitor expenses, invoice for projects, accept credit card payments and send thank you letters to clients.
Our mobile app is a supplement to the Zoho Invoice web application. Download the app for FREE and send unlimited invoices and estimates for up to 5 customers. Businesses having more customers can subscribe to our Standard or Professional plan. Our invoice software is integrated with Google apps giving you more flexibility and convenience to invoice existing clients. Download quickly and join thousands of freelancers and small business owners who have made their invoicing absolutely hassle-free.
For news and updates you can follow us on Blog, Twitter and Facebook
* Contact Access will used only when you import contacts from your address book in Zoho Invoice.
* Storage Access is used to store the Invoice / Estimate PDF.
* Internet Access is used to retrieve & store the data online.
In order to use this application from your Android device, you need to have 'Native Mobile Access' enabled in your Online Zoho Creator account.
* Access to Personal Apps, Shared Apps and Workspace Apps in Zoho Creator
* Access Forms and add records
* All deluge events are supported
* Access Reports and Pages to view records
* Search, Filter, Group and Sort the records
* Edit, Delete, and Bulk Edit records
* Apply Custom Actions on records
For further questions, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
http://www.zoho.com/contactmanager. Zoho ContactManager offers you a complete solution to manage your business contacts, tasks and deals, all in one-single-place.
1)Access to Feeds, Contacts, Companies, Deals and Tasks in ContactManager.
2)View, Create, Edit and Delete records in all supported modules.
3)Offline access to customer information when outside network coverage area
4)Adding/Modifying customer information offline will be auto-synced to the Web once network connection is
5)Powerful search function helps searching for required information in both Client (offline) and Server (online)
6)Ability to Call contacts directly from within the app
For further questions, please email us to email@example.com
1. Manage Money Coming In
You can create and send estimates and invoices on the move. You can choose invoices that match your business identity and accept payments from your customers online!
2. Manage Money Going Out
Record expenses and bills and categorize them right from your Android devices. Get to know how much you owe and always pay your bills on time.
3. Your Accountant is never far away
With the Zoho Books Android app your accountant is never far away to advise you. Invite your trusted advisor to review your numbers right from the comfort of his home or office.
4. Get Business Insights In Your Pocket
Do you have enough cash for payroll and paying supplier bills? How much do your customers owe? What are your top expenses? Answers to these are just a tap away.
5. Track time accurately
Get to track time you spend on your projects and bill them right from the app.
6. Go Global
Zoho Books supports transactions in multiple currencies and is precision personified.
7. No limitations!
There is absolutely no limitations on the number of transactions or users who can access Zoho Books. Truly unlimited!
Our mobile app is a supplement to our web based application. The accounting software app is free to download and there are no limitations on the number of transactions. Download now to manage your business on the go.
MobiMail connects to Office 365 or Microsoft Exchange account to provide an experience that is far superior to using Outlook Web App (OWA) in a browser. You can use MobiMail when offline to view, delete and move emails while disconnected; to view your calendar from an Android widget without connecting; and to access your Personal Contacts even when the internet isn't available...and much more!
We’ve designed MobiMail to give you a great experience managing your Email. As a native Android app, MobiMail gives you the ability to:
• View, move, and delete your emails in any Folder while offline
• Manage your emails in ALL of your Folders.
• Compose new, Reply To, and Forward Emails.
• Access your Personal contacts anytime.
• Find recipients in the Exchange Global Address Book.
• Receive notifications of new emails.
• Open or save attachments.
• Add attachments to new Emails.
• Open Drafts you created in Outlook and edit and send on your mobile device.
• Save drafts locally.
• View your calendar in an Android widget to quickly see where you need to be
• View, edit and delete Outlook Calendar events.
• Open calendar items and download calendar attachments.
• Accept or decline calendar invites (from Inbox or Calendar).
• Receive notifications of upcoming meetings.
This is the app that makes it possible to leave the mobile-unfriendly OWA behind and easily manage your Outlook Emails when you're away from your office both when you are connected or offline.
Don't delay...download MobiMail today and join the thousands of other happy customers who are effectively using MobiMail to stay connected while on the go!
Exchange Web Services (EWS) is required on the Exchange server. Some companies block access to Exchange Web Services and so we offer a money back guarantee! If you are unable to get connected, a full refund will be provided.
Outlook and Exchange are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. This application has been developed by a third party developer and is not endorsed, tested, or associated with Microsoft Corporation.
The world’s No. 1 mobile office today!
# Installed on over 120 million devices in 205 countries
# Over 40,000 registrations per day
# No. 1 app in Google Play Business category
# 15 million downloads and over 15,000 reviews on Google Play
Font Pack now available for FREE for OfficeSuite Pro users!
Made by MobiSystems, OfficeSuite Pro allows you to view, create, edit, print and share Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files on the go. You can also open attachments and see PDF files on an Android based phone or tablet with our feature-rich mobile office solution.
OfficeSuite Pro includes a File Browser and integration with Cloud service leaders: Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive and SugarSync to give users a multitude of options on how to manage files and attachments.
A number of manufacturers such as Sony, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Alcatel, Archos, Toshiba, Sharp, Polaroid, ViewSonic, Kyocera and Kobo trusted MobiSystems and preloaded OfficeSuite worldwide.
--- What is New in Version 7.4 ---
* Free Font Pack for OfficeSuite Pro included.
* Integration with ebook reader (UB Reader) and photo editor (PhotoSuite) apps.
* Ability to add custom fonts via dedicated folder /fonts on memory cards.
* Open office format support - ODT, ODS and ODP file extensions.
* Tight integration with Box app.
* Security improvements for cloud accounts.
* Support of named ranges.
* Ability to move cell selection.
* Fixed bugs in Count formulas.
* Conditional formatting.
--- File Formats Supported ---
* Text format - Microsoft DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF, TXT, LOG, ODT
* Spreadsheet - Microsoft XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV, ODS
* Presentation - Microsoft PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, ODP
* Other formats - Microsoft PDF, EML, ZIP
* Microsoft Office 365 compatible
--- Easy File Access and Sharing ---
* With the integrated File Browser you can easily access, modify and share your local or Cloud stored files. OfficeSuite integrates with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, SugarSync and OneDrive
* Easily open email attachments
* Work with Outlook EML files
* Share documents via Email or Bluetooth
-- Intuitive and Intelligent Design --
* OfficeSuite 7 comes with new intuitive design and user experience allowing quick and intuitive workflow while you manage your files or create and modify documents.
* New side bar gives instant access to local and cloud stored files.
* Two-finger zoom, multi-touch support, context toolbars and popup menus make your work with OfficeSuite quick and fun.
--- OfficeSuite Extensions ---
* QuickSpell – fully integrated with OfficeSuite Pro QuickSpell will help you dramatically improve your typing accuracy.
* QuickWrite - multilingual contextual text prediction tool and keyboard.
* Font Pack – allows you to use Microsoft most used fonts in OfficeSuite text documents.
* Oxford Dictionary of English - look up word meaning in office text documents in the most popular English dictionary
** Note that OfficeSuite Extensions are sold separately. Purchasing any of the extensions is optional.**
NOTE: For users with preloaded OfficeSuite Pro: This update will not affect your existing license.
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions
To create a task, pull the screen down, swipe a task to the right to mark as complete and swipe to the left to delete a task. That's how easy it is to use the app.
The left side section has options to manage your tasks based on due date. If you need to complete a task by this week, go to 'This Week' section on the left and create a task. This will automatically set the due date to end of the week. Similarly, due date is automatically chosen based on the section you are in (for Today, Tomorrow, This Week & This Month).
You also have options to view all tasks, pending tasks as well as completed tasks. You can mark a completed task as incomplete by swiping it to the right.
You'll need a Zoho account to use the application. This account will let you synchronize your tasks across various devices as well as Zoho Tasks (tasks.zoho.com). If you are an existing Zoho CRM user, your tasks from Zoho CRM will also show up in the application.
If you have any questions/suggestions, please emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note:- Please make sure that EWS(Exchange Web Services) is enabled on your Exchange server(By default EWS is enabled on Exchange server, only few companies disable EWS access). Push notification only supports Office 365, Microsoft Exchange 2010 and above.
****The Price is inclusive of all taxes*****
If you are having any login issues, feel free to contact us through email@example.com
- Push & pull notification support.
- Fully functional Calendar.
- Ginger Mail uses built in Calender of OS.
- Search Mails in server support.
- Move to folder option.
- Swipe to Quick Actions
- Ability to mark flags and clear flags.
- User credentials will be stored in encrypted format.
- Unified Unread and Flagged folder.
- Supports Exchange 2010 and Office 365.
- Contacts(GAL) retrieved from the server while compose mails.
- Multiple folder support with rules.
- Multiple attachment support.
- Inline images download support.
- Clean user interface.
- Pinch to zoom for HTML/Text messages.
- Full HTML support.
- Sliding menu bar for more user-friendly.
- Multiple selection for deleting and marking flags.
- Ability to select, copy and paste.
- Delete mail remotely
- HTML signature is used from Exchange OWA settings.
- Draft mail support.
- Contact Bubble based EditText
- Settings for the ringtones, Sync options,Custom Signature, Peak Time and LED.
Ginger Mail doesn't supports Exchange 2003 and 2007.
For Office 365 users:
Go to manual setup >
Server URL: outlook.office365.com
Unselect Accept all certificates option
Port No : 443
Ginger Mail simply works like Outlook and OWA client.
Do yourself a favor and install Webmail for Outlook today, the best unofficial Office Outlook Web Access front-end client out there!
- One touch log-in.. Tap the icon to check for new mail!
- Full HTML message view w/in-line image support - just as you'd see it if you accessed it via the web.
- Download e-mail attachments right from the app.
- Compose new emails.
- Accept + Deny meeting requests.
- View Calendar events for the day, or upcoming days
- Access frequent contacts for your Outlook account or use your device's address book to select recipients.
- Reply/Reply All/Forward
- Folder switching, see folder unread message count
- Turn your Out of Office auto-responder on or off and change the message, all from within the app.
- Spell-check/ suggestions/ voice dictation, all supported!
- More features coming soon based on user interest and demand!
"Most" corporate Exchange 2007, 2010, & 2013 installations are supported! In addition, Office 365 accounts hosted at "outlook.office365.com", and most Microsoft Forefront TMG (Threat Management Gateway) installations should also be OK. Please note, if your Exchange administrator has modified the interface, a non-TMG ISA server or other UAG is installed, or you require extra information (like an extra security code besides a password) to log into your e-mail account, it may or may not be compatible with this app. Sorry! Please contact me if you have problems and I will do my best to investigate the issue. Money back guarantee! If your OWA does not work, please contact me for a full refund.
*Webmail for Outlook was not created nor endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.*
OpenCal supports NTLM authentication.
Enter the email address of the users whose shared calendar you want to see – simple and easy.
With OpenCal you can:
- View shared calendars in your organization
- Check your colleagues schedule(for a certain day or whole week)
- See meeting details
- Cancel or update meetings
- Invite your colleagues to meetings at a time you know they are available
- Get suggested meeting times suitable for all participants of a meeting
*** Office 365 is now supported except some ADFS ***
Mobile Access for Outlook OWA provides a streamlined, user friendly interface to access your Microsoft Outlook Web Access email via OWA. Your emails and images are displayed conveniently on your mobile device, and the application has a simple and easy to use interface, much like that of the gmail application.
Automatically log in to your account and notifications appear to keep you informed as to when new emails arrive. Simple and clear icons make it easy to carry out functions like: Read, reply, reply to all and mail forwarding etc.
Quickly share your photos and media on your device just as you would using social media tools like facebook and twitter, as a link to Outlook Mobile Access Lite appears in your share list.
Actions are not carried out until your next synchronization or by hitting ‘refresh’, giving you the chance to undo your last actions if you happen to change your mind.
Some of the features Mobile Access for Outlook OWA lets you do include:
- read and reply to emails
- check emails on different folders
- download and upload attachments
- move email items between mail folders
- select multiple email items to delete or move to your other folders
- respond to invitations and meeting requests
- view calendar appointment or meeting schedule
- create / edit / delete appointment or meeting
- appointment / meeting notifications
- email notifications (support multiple labels)
- create, delete and rename label
- customize settings
- multiple accounts supported
- mail or calendar widgets
Unlike many other email applications, Mobile Access for Outlook OWA enables you to do all these things in an uncluttered way.
Any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
Filter requests based on criteria such as unassigned, pending, open etc.
View, create, edit and delete requests.
Perform actions (pick up, assign, close, reply) for requests.
Work logs, notes and resolutions can be added/modified for each request.
This mobile app too, just like its web-based sibling, allows you to manage multiple user accounts in a single action.
~ App Features ~
» Reset Password
» Unlock User Accounts
» Enable User Accounts
» Disable User Accounts
» Delete User Accounts
Requester can also Add, View, Re-Open and Reply requests.
* Create, Update, View IT help desk requests
* Filter requests based on criteria
* Assign, Pick Up or Merge requests
* Resolve, Notify users and Close requests
* Track time spent by adding Worklogs
* Add Notes to the requests
* Search for requests by subject, request Id, priority, requester & status.
* Reply and View conversations
* Add or update Resolution to a request
* Add & Reply requests with attachments .
* Google Apps & SAML login in addition to the Zoho login
The advanced capabilities as part of managing a Samsung Enterprise ready device includes:
* Control access to application stores , install and remove applications without user intervention
* Enable and disable device capabilities such as Bluetooth, camera, tethering, Wi-Fi, USB and more
* Allow and restrict use of device’s microphone, USB media player, SD card, over-the-air (OTA) upgrade feature and more
* Use Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync to push synchronization of email, contacts and calendar items to devices
* Conﬁgure and update device settings wirelessly
For more details on Samsung Enterprise ready devices specific functions, refer to http://www.ManageEngine.com/DesktopCentral
Device enrollment is done (OTA)Over-The-Air. After installing the MDM app in the mobile device, a few clicks would make the device ready, to be effectively managed by ManageEngine Desktop Central. Administrators can create Policies and Restrictions which can be imposed on the mobile devices. Creating an App Repository, and distributing in house and play store apps adds variety to mdm. ManageEngine Desktop Central MDM empowers system administrators to execute security commands like remote lock, clear passcode, corporate wipe and complete wipe which ensures security of corporate data. All the managed mobile devices are scanned periodically for audit purpose and a lot of innovative and out-of-box reports are generated at ease.
For more information about mobile device management, refer to http://desktopcentral.com
* Filter requests based on criteria such as unassigned, pending, open etc.
* View, create, edit and delete requests.
* Perform actions (pick up, assign, close, reply) for requests.
* Work log, notes and resolutions can be added/modified for each request.
Get notified of app outages or health problems in real time and quickly address issues before your users are impacted. Perform basic troubleshooting functions and take corrective actions from the comfort of your Android devices.
- Get an overview of the health, availability and performance status of your apps and servers.
- Get real time push notifications about app availability and health problems.
- View downtime info of apps and servers.
- Sort apps based on the health severity.
- Sort notifications (Critical, Warning and Clear) based on the time they were generated.
- Perform actions (Clear and Acknowledge) on alarms.
- Manage, un-manage, poll and ping monitors.
This app is compatible with all Android smartphones and tablets using OS 2.3 or later.
To use this app, you must log in with your existing Applications Manager credentials. The server name should be host name with fully qualified domain name or IpAddress.
* Go the agentless way, no server-side software required.
* Monitor all the services running on Windows devices on the go.
* Get a list view of all the services running in your Windows device.
* Change the status of Windows services to start/stop.
* Configure the startup mode of windows services to Auto/Manual/Disabled mode.
* Display the complete list of services that are running on a Windows Server.
* Add unlimited devices for monitoring and easily locate the critical ones by marking them as favorites.