Are you an IT pro? Confined to your desk with complex monitoring solutions? Managing the Windows services is just a finger tip away. ManageEngine Server Health Monitor helps remote monitoring of all the Windows servers on the go. It displays Server CPU, Memory, Disk and Traffic usage in a graphical representation. Connect with any Windows server in the network using Wi-Fi and get a list view of services running on them. The service details fetched by the application includes service name, display name, service status, startup type and description. Using this application change the status of Windows services and configure its startup type right from your smart phone.
* Monitors server availability.
* Displays server performance details such as CPU, Memory, Disk and Traffic usages.
* Monitor all the services running on Windows devices on the go.
* Get a list view of all the services running in your Windows device.
* Change the status of Windows services to start/stop.
* Configure the startup mode of windows services to Auto/Manual/Disabled mode.
* Display the complete list of services that are running on a Windows Server.
* Ping server and router on the go.
* Add unlimited devices for monitoring and easily locate the critical ones by marking them as favorites.
The App will install a agent in Windows server to monitor. The port 445 should be opened in Windows server which we are monitoring.
The ICMP protocol should be kept enabled.