Put your programming skills to test with this simple quiz app. It aims to be interesting, fun and educational. Use it to prepare for programming job interviews, both as an interviewee or to get question ideas as an interviewer. Beware: the questions are pretty hard. They are designed for professional programmers, not for casual computer enthusiasts.
* Questions are spread out over multiple categories and difficulty levels:
* Hobbyist level: 114 questions
* Professional level: 126 questions
* Expert level: 48 questions
* Question categories are designed along the lines of the "programmer competency matrix" http://sijinjoseph.com/programmer-competency-matrix/
* Sudden death mode: how many questions can you answer correctly in a row?
* You can configure the number of questions per game
* You can mark questions and email them to us easily at the end of a game
* You can exclude question categories you don't like
Please report problems or feature requests by email or using this page: https://github.com/janosgyerik/manyquiz/issues
Your privacy is extremely important: notice that the app doesn't require any permissions at all. NO internet, NO access to your contacts, NOTHING. As such, we have no way of tracking your habits, and we take pride in that.
Thank You for buying the full version, it helps, and I appreciate it!