Put your programming skills to test with this simple quiz app. It aims to be interesting, fun and educational. Beware: the questions are pretty hard. They are designed for professional programmers, not for casual computer enthusiasts.
* Questions are spread out over multiple categories and difficulty levels:
* Hobbyist level (easy): 131 questions
* Professional level (medium): 151 questions
* Expert level (hard): 55 questions
* Question categories are designed along the lines of the "programmer competency matrix" http://sijinjoseph.com/programmer-competency-matrix/
* You can configure the number of questions per game
* You can exclude question categories you don't like
* Sudden death mode: how many questions can you answer correctly in a row?
Please report problems or feature requests by email or using this page: https://github.com/janosgyerik/manyquiz/issues
Project homepage: https://github.com/janosgyerik/manyquiz
Your privacy is extremely important: notice that the app doesn't require any permissions at all. NO internet, NO access to your contacts, NOTHING. As such, we have no way of tracking your habits, and we take pride in that.
Thank You for buying the full version, it helps, and I appreciate it!
Happy practicing :-)