Ghosting is an established training exercise in racket sports to practice court movement without a ball. Moving to the various corners of the court improves both footwork and general stamina. In the best of worlds, your coach or sparring partner will always be ready to point you to random corners at a pace that pushes you to your limits.
Unfortunately, few people have access to a coach at all times, thus have to run the exercise on their own. That means the randomness in the directions is missing.
With RacketGhost you get a ghosting coach in your pocket, always ready to run another ghosting session with you!
1. Configure your ghosting session.
2. Put your mobile device in front of you on the court.
3. Press "GO!" to start your ghosting session.
4. Move to the starting position (mid court).
5. RacketGhost highlights court positions for you to reach.
6. Compare your recent session with your ghosting history.
7. Press "Back" to return to the main screen.