The timer works great but on my tablet it does not ring is it not made for tablets? am I not doing something right. I have the volume on high still no sound even with test.
Plain, simple and perfect I love that it dings instead of vibrates. And it didn't stop until I turned it off. That should help to keep me from burning things.
I Like It, Except for One REALLY Annoying Thing The interface is great. I use at least two timers when grilling and often use several at the same time at work, so while I'd like to have as many as ten timers, having two in the same app is great (can you add more, maybe in a paid version?). The quick selection of timer duration rocks. However, the alarm tones are monumentally annoying, especially outside the kitchen, and there is no option to select a custom tone. Dev, think bigger: a handy timer like this one is handy everywhere, not just in the kitchen.
Great app, best kitchen timer. . I'm the head chef in a five star kitchen and this app has been extremely helpful in my line of work. I also had a problem installing it and email the administrator of the software which replied in minutes with a helpful answer. ...really pleased, worth every penny, thanks so much.
Tilte issue fixed with reinstall. Perfect timer!
New bugs introduced Graphics issues in the latest update. Will file a bug report soon. Still my favorite timer.
1. Fixed error for Android 2.3
1. Updated some graphics assets to HD quality!
2. Updated billing library
1. Input keyboard for manual time setup, if you want set 42:12:10 just type 421210
1. Shortcut widget, try it!
1. Fix screen lock when timer was not canceled
2. Fix alarm of first timer, if it was set after second
3. Fix adjust time more than hour without timer reset (you can reset with long tap on start button!)