Soniface combines the intuitive kind of interaction in games, with the virtuosity of handling professional sound tools.
Make beat sketches with different moods. Let your voice become part of an audio scenery with rhythms, synthesizer and nature sounds.
Everything is changeable by various tools: image, color, key and sound. Utilize multi-touch for audiovisual effects.
Get on with new ways to song concepts and own audiovisual compositions. You can save all creations, scenes and arrangements, load them, add them to others and record the entire sound as an audio file (* .wav).
The basic principle of the software is an animated grid. Each line is linked to a sound. As soon as the grid begins to vibrate and deform, sounds are created. Colors are associated with notes and chords.
A drum synthesizer interface offers the possibility to generate beats with different rhythms and to modulate the sound by touch, envelopes and automation.
The sampler interface allows microphone recording, the integration of your own audio files and included nature shots and everyday sounds.
Put on headphones and take some time! The use is very connected with the moment of creation.
Many of our testers said that it took about 10-15 minutes to arrive. Explore Soniface in your own way. A tutorial mode guides you through the app.
* Touch based audiovisual synthesizer grid & circular editing interface
* Rhythm Interface featuring a drum step sequencer & sound modulation setup
* Soundscape sampler incl. mic input, file library & sequencer
* Geometric arpeggiator, note step sequencer with envelope controller
* Color Interface related to a system based on the color organ Scriabin and the circle of fifth
* Pattern based song arrangement section
* 12 grid shapes & special visualization settings
* Shape interface for interactive sound modeling incl. 4 modes of synthesis
* Effect automation section
* Multi touch performance gestures to control audiovisual effects
* Realtime master sound to *.Wav audio recording
* Save/ load project file section (Mazes & Set)
* In-app tutorial function
There is a lot to come! With the purchase of Soniface, you directly support the further development. Our small team works permanently and with great passion to improve the quality and add new functions.
The eyecandy can get pretty intense!
A digital all-in-one musical instrument on the go.
- ZKM Karlsruhe, AppArtAward 2017, Sound Art
Until you have discovered the infinite possibilities of this app you can stay a very long time! And again and again something new, ingenious unexpected comes to light.
- Stefan Gisler (Tabletlernen.ch)
Mazetools Soniface is a new app that allows you to compose music while relaxing. [...] an incredibly sophisticated musical instrument.
- Julia Spyker (SWR)
An interface between man and machine for sonification of the self: That sounds like esotericism.
- Andi Hörmann (Deutschlandradio)
Soniface is great for creating ambient music.
So I’m all for a unique interface and this app certainly has that.
Get more information on: