Soniface Lite includes many modifiable beat demos and selected features to create and save your own beat sketches and soundscapes.
Soniface combines the intuitive kind of interaction in games, with the virtuosity of handling professional sound tools.
Put your headphones on and take some time! Many of our testers said they needed about 10-15 minutes to arrive. A tutorial mode guides you through the app.
How does it work?
The basic principle is an animated grid, which is linked to sounds. As soon as it vibrates and lights up, sounds are created.
Notes and chords are associated with colors. Additional tools allow the design of drum rhythms and the integration of nature sounds.
Soniface Lite includes the following features:
* Touch based audiovisual synthesizer grid & circular editing interface
* Rhythm Interface featuring a drum step sequencer
* Soundscape sampler incl. 25 samples
* 6 grid shapes
* Shape interface for interactive sound modeling
* Effect automation section
* Multi touch performance gestures to control audiovisual effects
* Save/ load own creations (Mazes)
* In-app tutorial function
* Lots of demo beats
* No time limit
Purchasing the complete version, you’ll get:
* Realtime master sound to *.Wav audio recording
* Pattern based song arrangement section
* Rhythm Interface featuring a drum step sequencer & sound modulation setup
* Soundscape sampler incl. mic input, file library & sequencer
* Geometric arpeggiator, note step sequencer with envelope controller
* Color Interface related to a system based on the color organ Scriabin and the circle of fifth
* 12 grid shapes & special visualization settings
* Shape interface incl. 4 modes of synthesis
* Save/ load project file section (Mazes & Set)
Go directly to the complete version:
There is a lot to come! With the purchase of the full version, you directly support the further development of Soniface. Our small team works permanently and with great passion on qualitative improvements and new functions!
The eyecandy can get pretty intense!
A digital all-in-one musical instrument on the go.
- ZKM Karlsruhe (AppArtAward 2017, Sound Art)
And again and again something new, ingenious unexpected comes to light.
- Stefan Gisler (Tabletlernen.ch)
Mazetools Soniface is a new app that allows you to compose music while relaxing. [...] an incredibly sophisticated musical instrument.
- Julia Spyker (SWR)
An interface between man and machine for sonification of the self: That sounds like esotericism.
- Andi Hörmann (Deutschlandradio)
Soniface is great for creating ambient music.
So I’m all for a unique interface and this app certainly has that.
More information on: