Whether you’re a storm tracker or planning for the school day, The Weather Channel app brings the most useful, hyper-localized forecasts, radar maps, conditions, and alerts directly to you.
KNOW THE WEATHER ANYWHERE, RIGHT NOW.
-- Forecasts: Choose hourly, 36-hour, 10-day and weekend forecasts in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
-- Current Weather Conditions: More than temperatures, get “feels like” weather, humidity, dew point, sunrise, sunset, wind speed, UV index, visibility and barometric pressure.
-- Weather Maps: Fast-loading radar maps show past and future radar. Map layers show road or satellite views, water temperature, wind speeds, snow cover, and more.
-- Customizable push alerts
-- Severe Weather Alerts: Stay safe with NWS notifications of severe weather, and know the moment tornado and severe storm watches and warnings are issued.
-- Breaking News Alerts: Keep informed with national weather news updates.
-- Rain Alerts: Avoid getting surprised by the rain with real-time alerts for your GPS location and morning rain reports for your favorite locations.
-- Pollen Alerts: Know the pollen counts near you. We’ve got your back, if not the tissues.
To configure your alerts, go to the settings menu and select sign-up.
DIVE DEEP INTO YOUR WEATHER
-- Hurricane Tracking: Follow the path of tropical storms and hurricanes, and see their projected paths.
-- Social Weather: Take pictures and share the amazing weather you experience, plus report it directly to us. Your reports help others track approaching weather. Geeky? Yes, and proud.
-- 24/7 Remote Temps: Populate your notification bar with the current temperatures of your favorite locations worldwide.
-- Weather Widgets: We have widgets available in 1x1, 2x2, 1x4 and 4x4. You’re welcome.
-- Seasonal Tools: Our pollen counts, airport delays module, and beach & boat planner help you keep your plans in harmony with the day’s weather. (MOBILE DEVICES ONLY)
-- Weather News: From severe storms to straight-up bizarre weather occurrences, we’ll keep you up-to-date.
-- Weather Videos: Local forecasts, climate change news, and everything in between, all streamed in HD.
-- Sleek Interface: Easy to use and beautiful in its simplicity.
-- Stunning Imagery: Amazing background photos match your current weather conditions. Did you notice?
-- Love For Android Tablets: The best weather app and widgets are optimized for Android Tablets.
THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON THE WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA:
All the weather, wherever you go: find us at weather.com, like us on facebook.com/theweatherchannel, and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel. After all, #ItsAmazingOutThere
We’re always looking to improve our app and appreciate your feedback. So please rate, review, and +1 us in the Google Play Store. If you have suggestions, submit them to http://feedback.weather.com
Weatherproof your day for free with these features:
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and a growing list of global locations.
• MinuteCast widget now available. Also available, homescreen widget displaying two-day forecasts with severe weather warnings for your GPS location and a time clock. Resizable, multi-location widgets also available with even more weather detail.
• For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you’ll see an orange exclamation point displayed within the location’s current and 15-day screens.
• Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
• Radar for all of North America and Europe, and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps™ with a snapshot view of the maps for your saved locations.
• Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
• Social media sharing so you can share your location’s current conditions, hourly, or 15-day forecasts using the social media apps you have on your device.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts and customization you expect from AccuWeather:
• Accurate and local forecasts for every latitude/longitude on Earth. Forecasts update every 15 minutes with information for the next 15 days – all in 33 languages and dialects.
• Current weather conditions update every 15 minutes with the very latest humidity and precipitation percentages, dew point, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel® – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather factors to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
• Local weather forecast summaries that provide an overview of the next five days’ weather forecast along with a description of the most dramatic weather event expected during the five days.
• Status bar on the homescreen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
• Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, 12-hour or 24-hour time display, and portrait or landscape view.
Please note: Sunrise and sunset times are found in Daily Details which can be viewed by tapping on daily forecast. Also, AccuWeather Holo Dark and Light widgets display RealFeel® and occupy only the 4x1 space.
Download AccuWeather for free and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.
And now, introducing the new WeatherBug Home Energy Meter – a beautiful, interactive way to see how much energy is being used to keep you comfortable. Slide the thermostat bar and see how you can make an impact - know your power!
Know Before with these awesome features:
• NEW WeatherBug Home Energy Meter – How hard will your home’s HVAC need to work to keep you comfortable? Find out with the Energy Meter – see the difference a few degrees higher or lower make! Just slide the bar to see projected monthly cost, energy use and carbon footprint!
• Real-Time Pin-Point Forecasts – Weather happens. Depend on the most accurate current, hourly and 10-day weather forecasts for 2.6 million locations worldwide.
• Know Before Weather Alerts – Minutes matter. Get all National Weather Service warnings and watches to stay informed of severe weather conditions at all your current and saved locations. Plus, exclusive Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts (DTAs) provide 50% faster warnings to severe weather than the competition!
• Spark Alerts – Unique and beautiful, Spark turns your smartphone into a personal lightning detector. Get minute-by-minute, mile-by-mile lightning proximity alerts!
• Enhanced Interactive Map – “See” the weather through multiple layers, like Doppler radar, humidity, pressure, wind speed, high/low forecast, traffic, satellite imaging and more!
• Live Weather Cams – View live images from over 2,000 weather cameras across the U.S. to get a better picture of the weather at destinations near and far.
• Live Traffic Cams – Avoid traffic headaches. Our live traffic cams help you see driving conditions before you get jammed.
• Lifestyle Forecasts – Do I run outside or go to the gym? Should I cancel this weekend’s BBQ? Our Lifestyle Forecasts identify and analyze specific weather conditions to advise you how best to stay comfortable and have fun!
• Weekend/Weekday Section – Get helpful at-a-glance summaries of weekday and weekend weather!
• Photos Section – View amazing photos from WeatherBug users! Come see what others are sharing and enjoy the scenery. You can even share your own photos right from your device. Share your moments with millions of WeatherBug users!
• Weather News – Get “News of the Day” and other breaking weather stories from the WeatherBug Meteorology team to stay up-to-date on the weather around you.
• Hurricane Center – Get the latest info on hurricanes, investigate past hurricanes and track current hurricanes as they happen!
• Conditional Backgrounds – Quickly find out if the day will be clear, cloudy or rainy at a glance!
Be prepared. Know Before™. Download the app used and loved by millions, voted the “Best Weather App Ever” and trusted as a “Best App for Moms” - WeatherBug!
Earth Networks, Taking the Pulse of the Planet®!
Mit Hilfe von GPS-Ortung, manueller Gebietsauswahl oder Postleitzahlensuche, können Sie sich ein Pollenfluggebiet als persönlichen Favorit auswählen und als Tabelle anzeigen lassen.
- Deutschlandweite Vorhersagekarte für 2-3 Tage
- Vorhersagekarte auf Google Maps
- Widget zur Anzeige der Vorhersage des heutigen Tages für die ausgewählte Region
Pollennieuws wil mensen in staat stellen om pollenplanten die hooikoortsklachten veroorzaken te leren herkennen en te mijden als ze bloeien. Ideaal om even te bekijken voordat u gaat sporten, recreëren of wandelen in de buitenlucht. Het biedt u ook de mogelijkheid om uw hooikoortsmedicatie af te stemmen op de actuele situatie. De applicatie bestaat uit een aantal elementen:
Pollenkaartje Onafhankelijke biologen verzorgen dagelijks een pollenkaartje van Nederland met de verwachting van de pollen in de lucht. De polleninformatie op het pollenkaartje wordt dagelijks rond 7.00 uur door Pollennieuws gemaakt en indien nodig vaker.
• Pollenjournaal Regelmatig schrijft bioloog Maurice Martens een kort tekstbericht met een samenvatting van de meest actuele ontwikkelingen. Nieuw in deze versie is de meerdaagse verwachting. Middels een pushbericht wordt u op de hoogte gehouden van het verschijnen van een nieuw journaal. U kunt het "hatsjoe-geluidje" dat te horen is bij dit pushbericht aan- of uitzetten via de “instellingen” op de laatste pagina van de app.
• Pollenvideofilmpjes Wekelijks worden op mooie locaties nieuwe videofilmpjes over pollen, pollenplanten en hooikoorts gemaakt. In de videofilmpjes wordt wat dieper ingegaan op de kenmerken van een specifieke boom, struik, gras of kruid. De meest recente video's staan bovenaan de lijst. Afhankelijk van het gebruikte besturingssysteem en bijbehorende video-compatibiliteit zou het kunnen zijn dat sommige devices bepaalde video's niet af kunnen spelen.
• Meldingen in een eigen Logboekje Door het plaatsen van meldingen kunt u zelf het verloop van uw eigen hooikoortsklachten vastleggen in een logboekje. U kunt de intensiteit en de zes belangrijkste en meest voorkomende symptomen aangeven.
Door bij de reeks meldingen op de menu knop te drukken, krijgt u in één oogopslag een jaaroverzicht van uw hooikoorts in beeld. U kunt uw meldingen eenvoudig mailen naar bijvoorbeeld uw computer of uw arts via "Exporteer Mijn Meldingen". Ook kunt u uw eigen hooikoortsbeleving vergelijken met andere meldingen uit uw regio en Nederland. Uw anonieme meldingen dragen bij aan het verbeteren van de meerdaagse verwachtingen.
• Pollenkalender In de Pollenkalender wordt de bloeiperiode van de belangrijkste bomen, struiken, grassen en kruiden weergegeven. Als u op een bloeitijdindicatie van de pollenkalender drukt krijgt u een goed herkenbare foto met beschrijving van de plant te zien en de mogelijkheid om een korte leerzame videofilm over deze plant te bekijken.In combinatie met het logboekje kan het verband gelegd worden tussen uw eigen klachten en de bloeiperiode van specifieke planten.
Deze app vereist een goed werkende internet verbinding. Indien dit niet het geval is zal de app niet optimaal tot zijn recht komen.
Veel gebruikers hebben de vraag gesteld waarom GPS wordt gebruikt. GPS gebruik maakt het mogelijk om een zo nauwkeurig mogelijke plaatsbepaling aan de melding toe te voegen. Daardoor wordt een meer gedetailleerd beeld verkregen van het hooikoortsverloop per locatie van alle app-gebruikers tezamen. Dat biedt in opvolgende jaren de mogelijkheid om voor de individuele gebruiker een betere vergelijking van het jaarpatroon te genereren en voor alle gebruikers tezamen een nauwkeuriger landelijke en regionale verwachting op te stellen van de pollendruk.
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
eWeather HD has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weather archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• 15 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update only,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive.
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
The new Weather Underground Android app provides the world's most accurate hyper-local weather forecasts in addition to interactive radar, satellite maps and severe weather alerts. Powered by our unique community of weather enthusiasts reporting live data from weather stations in their own backyards, this crowd-sourced data generates forecasts targeted to your precise location.
With severe weather alerts, Weather Underground is your essential app during severe weather events. Our interactive map (WunderMap) displays animated radar and satellite data to track storms, as well as providing specific map presets for tracking hurricanes and wildfires. Customize your experience by dragging and dropping the content modules on the main screen of the app
WHAT MAKES THIS WEATHER APP DIFFERENT TO OTHER APPS?
WE FILL IN THE GAPS
Our 100,000+ personal weather stations report the most localized weather conditions. The data that we collect from our user-owned weather stations fills in the gaps between the airport weather stations that other weather services rely upon to generate forecasts - meaning our data is generated from actual data points in your neighborhood.
INTERACTIVE WEATHER & RADAR MAP
The most interactive weather map (WunderMap) on mobile allows you to select from different weather overlays including current conditions from our personal weather station network, animated radar, satellite, webcams and severe weather. Customize the map by selecting specific data layers or choose from the various map presets such as severe alerts, fire risk, active fires, hurricane and webcams.
- Sky reports let you tell us if the sky conditions we’re reporting are what you're actually observing. If you see something different you can report the conditions you're experiencing for the benefit of other app users.
- Hazard reports allow you to report any hazardous road conditions you experience to help other people in your area.
ABOUT WEATHER UNDERGROUND
Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. With over 30,000 personal weather stations worldwide, Weather Underground is able to provide meaningful and reliable weather data to people in real-time. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, California.
- Status notification: instantly view your current temperature and condition on the notification bar
- Current conditions from your local weather station include temperature, feels like temperatures, wind speed & direction, humidity, dew point, visibility, pressure, gusts and moon phase
- 10-day Forecasts including text summary
- Hourly Forecasts including sunrise and sunset
- Historical data
- Interactive Map showing all the personal weather stations in your neighborhood with animated radar, satellite, webcams and much more data
- List view of saved Favorite Locations and Recent Searches
- Crowd reporting feature empowers users to verify our data and send their own Sky Reports and Hazard Reports
- Twitter Integration – share weather data straight onto your Twitter handle and follow the latest weather trends on the Wunderground Twitter Feed
- Snow and Winter Sport reports
- Hazard Reports allow users to share dangerous road conditions in their area
- Share severe alerts with your friends and family
- Purchase ad free subscriptions for $1.99 per year
- New widgets: 1x1 and 2x2!
- Choose Light or Dark mode
- Customize your experience by sliding the weather information up and down
- Switch between Best Forecast™ & NWS Forecast
- Weather commentary from Dr Masters
- National Weather Service Radio
Bekijk het pollenweerbericht van vandaag op de kaart van België. Onder de kaart vind je meer uitleg over de luchtgesteldheid van vandaag.
Bekijk de verwachting voor de komende 5 dagen voor verschillende locaties in België en voor verschillende soorten pollen: berk, cypres, eik, els, es, grassen en brandnetel.
Via deze lijst kan je bepalen voor welke locaties je de verwachting wil raadplegen.
Hier vind je meer informatie over de producten van A.Vogel voor pollen in de lucht.
-Pollen via mail:
Je kan je ook inschrijven op ons pollenweerbericht via email. Je ontvangt dan dagelijks het pollenweerbericht en informatie over de luchtgesteldheid in jouw mailbox.
Bekijk het hooikoortsweerbericht van vandaag op de kaart van Nederland. Onder de kaart vind je meer uitleg over de luchtgesteldheid van vandaag.
Bekijk de verwachting voor de komende 5 dagen voor verschillende locaties in Nederland en voor verschillende soorten pollen: berk, beuk, cypres, eik, els, es, hazelaar, iep, populier, wilg, grassen, rogge, ambrosia, bijvoet, brandnetel, weegbree en zuring.
Toon de gegevens op basis van je GPS gegevens of selecteer handmatig jou voorkeuren.
Hier vind je meer informatie over Pollinosan: het product van A.Vogel bij hooikoorts. Je kunt hier
ook de dichtstbijzijnde winkel vinden die Pollinosan verkoopt.
-Hooikoortsweerbericht via mail:
Je kan je ook inschrijven op ons hooikoortsweerbericht via e-mail. Je ontvangt dan dagelijks het pollenweerbericht en informatie over de luchtgesteldheid in jouw mailbox.
This app provides forecasts, animated radar, hourly forecast, and current conditions, all in an intuitive and easy to use interface. Just the information you need, provided accurately, quickly, and for your exact location.
★ "A no-nonsense approach to show weather data on your phone, but done well and great looking" - Android Central
This app uses NOAA point forecasts from your GPS location to get the most localized weather available. Point forecasts are great for climbing, hiking, skiing, or any outdoor activity where weather from a nearby city isn't accurate enough.
GPS on the phone will provide the most accurate location, but usually isn't needed. Nearby cell towers and Wi-Fi networks can also provide this information, and will be checked first to save time and battery. You can also enter a location manually.
To provided highly localized forecasting, this app uses point forecasts from the National Weather Service (NOAA/NWS), and is therefore only available in the US.
If there is severe weather you will see a red warning icon in the corner of the current conditions icon. You can press this icon for more details. This app currently does NOT support severe weather alerts or notifications. NOAA is providing this service directly through cell carriers. You can read more about the service at http://www.noaa.gov/features/03_protecting/wireless_emergency_alerts.html.
There are also several differently sized widgets available which can be placed on your homescreen to provide some basic weather information, without the need to open the app.
Forecast discussion is available through the menu button.
This app requires your location to provide you with the most accurate weather. This is fundamental to how the app works. You can still add manual locations as well if you prefer.
This permission is required by Google Maps so that it can cache map tiles for faster loading. It sounds like the app is doing something with your photos or media, but it is not. The permission means that the app has permission to access your files (which includes photos and media), but does not mean they are actually being accessed. It is a subtle but important distinction. Contact me if you have further questions about this.
These are the non-simplified permissions as listed in the Android manifest:
android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION" (location access listed above)
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" (check for network connection)
android.permission.INTERNET" (download weather)
android.permission.VIBRATE" (for zoom feedback on old radar)
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" (this is Photos/Media/Files listed above)
com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES" (required by google maps)
FAQ (Frequently asked questions):
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions or problems.
This is the ad supported free version of NOAA Weather. You are also limited to 3 saved locations. Upgrade to remove ads and this restriction.
NOAA Weather on Facebook
Beta Channel (for newest features)
Prepare for your day with the most accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts. Stunning Flickr photos match your location, time of day, and current conditions.
- Get all the details: wind, pressure, and chance of precipitation.
- See animated sunrise, sunset, wind, and pressure modules.
- Browse interactive maps: radar, satellite, heat, and snow.
- Track all your favorite cities and destinations!
- Scroll down for detailed weather information.
- Tap the plus sign to add up to 20 cities.
- Swipe left-to-right to move between locations.
- Submit your photos to Yahoo Weather by joining #projectweather on Flickr.
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: email@example.com
When do you need GO Weather Forecast & Widgets?
GO Weather Forecast & Widgets is perfected for you if you want to know the weather of coming hours and days, the current detailed weather, the severe weather alerts, the possibility of outdoor activities, or other weather forecasts you need.
Highlights of GO Weather Forecast & Widgets
GO Weather Forecast & Widgets cooperate with AccuWeather which provide the most professional and accurate weather service for 200,000+ locations worldwide.
Easy to use, exquisite and smooth UI
Various styles of weather widgets, more than 1000 personalized themes (weather widgets and weather wallpapers)
Features of GO Weather Forecast & Widgets
► Weather & Clock Widgets: Different widget sizes, 1*1, 2*1, 4*1, 4*2, 5*1, 5*2 for all screens
► Weather alerts: Inform you the severe weather at once.
► Hourly/Daily forecast: Detailed weather report, including temperature, feels like, wind, humidity, visibility, sunrise and sunset, severe weather alert, etc.
► Wind forecast: Know about details of the wind.
► Precipitation forecast: Get to know whether to bring umbrella.
► Map & Radar: Interactive dynamic maps, radar and satellite images.
► Lifestyle: Forget the weather forecast, we tell you what to do!
► Sharing: Share your current weather by pictures and tell the world "It’s my place in the world!"
What users said
"Great! Has everything you need, accurate, beautiful backgrounds, maps, barometer, humidity info all you want to know." - Mark Torres
"If you're looking for a weather app which provide accurate weather forecast and beautiful widget, GO Weather EX is your choice." - Adam Raj
Arabic - العربية
Bulgarian - Български
Chinese - 中文
Chinese(Traditional) - 繁体中文
Croatian - Hrvatski
Czech - Čeština
Dutch - Nederlands
Filipino - Tagalog
Finnish - Suomi
French - Français
German - Deutsch
Greek - Ἑλληνική
Hebrew - Ivrit
Hindi - हिन्दी
Hungarian - Magyar
Indonesian - Bahasa Indonesia
Italian - Italiano
Japanese - 日本語
Korean - 한국어
Lithuanian - Lietuvių
Malay - Bahasa Melayu
Norwegian - Norsk Bokmål
Persian - فارسی
Polish - Polski
Portuguese - Português
Portuguese(Brazil) - Português(Brasil)
Romanian - română
Russian - Pусский
Serbian - Српски
Slovak - Slovenčina
Slovenian - Slovenščina
Spanish - Español
Swedish - Svenska
Thai - ไทย
Turkish - Türkçe
Ukrainian - Українська
Urdu - اردو
Vietnamese - Việt
Do you want to help GO Weather Forecast & Widgets with the localization efforts? Join us: https://crowdin.com/project/goweather
Stay in touch!
Have all of your weather information and forecast details at your fingertips, with The Weather Network’s Android app. The interactive UI and clean design provide an ‘at-a-glance’ view of current, short term and long term weather. Pair that with the latest news and videos, detailed radar maps including our satellite and radar, traffic flow and lightning maps, and users have access to more content than ever before. When active weather systems hit, the app features location-based weather warnings and alerts. Users can also view our live stream video to keep up to date with breaking news about the latest storms.
- Detailed weather forecasts including current, short term, long term, hourly forecasts and 14 day trends
- Severe weather and storm alerts to notify you when a storm is heading your way. Users will see a red banner on the affected cities and regions and can click-thru for more info
- Multiple map layers including radar, satellite, lightning and traffic flow provided by Beat the Traffic in North America, and satellite and radar maps for the UK
- Follow-me functionality, automatically detecting the forecast within 1km of your location
- Available in English and French, based on your device settings
Tips for the phone app:
- Tap the weather icon to get more forecast data, like wind speed and direction, humidity, cloud ceiling and more
- The icon on the top left provides a simple list (menu) of all the content available on the app, as well as app settings
- Right and left draw for easy navigation. The right draw allows users to add a location or to scroll between saved locations, while the left draw allows you to select various sections of the app
- Tap the weather icon to get more forecast data, like wind speed and direction, humidity, cloud ceiling and more
- Pull the screen down to refresh the data
► Weatherzone uses Bureau of Meteorology forecasts and our meteorologists to produce accurate forecasts for Australia and the world.
Using data from the Bureau of Meteorology, our team of Meteorologists review this data to ensure you get the most accurate forecasts available in Australia.
► Now with Snow & Ski forecast, reports and snow cams!
► What features are exclusive to Weatherzone?
✓ Exclusive 3 hourly temperature, icon, wind and rain probability forecasts for the next 48 hours for all major Australian locations from Opticast®
✓ 7 day forecasts for 2000+ Australian locations for minimum, maximum temperature, icon, rain probability/likely amount and 9am/3pm wind.
✓ National Radar and Lightning Tracker
✓ Weather news stories from our meteorologist's
✓ National Video forecast
✓ 1000+ international location forecasts and observations
✓ Exclusive Australian synoptic map with rain areas and amounts for 7 days (drawn by Weatherzone meteorologist every 12 hours)
► What are other features of Weatherzone?
✓ Real-time observations of temperature, wind speed and direction, dew point, relative humidity, pressure and rain since 9 am
✓ Sunrise and Sunset times
✓ Max UV rating
✓ Pollen Forecast (for capital cities except Darwin)
✓ Fire Danger Rating (where available)
✓ Navigation Drawer
✓ GPS search for current location
✓ Past 24hours observations
✓ Month to Date and Almanac
✓ Dynamic animated backgrounds that change as the weather does
✓ Real-time weather warnings
✓ Animated radar from 58 locations around Australia
✓ Animated National and State composite radars
✓ Animated satellite of Australia
✓ Can store and display UNLIMITED favourite locations
✓ Three widgets
- 4x2 Large w/ Clock
- 4x1 Medium
- 2x1 Small
► Snow & Ski
✓ Australia's only 14 day snow forecast
✓ Snow Reports
✓ Snow Cams
✓ Lift Status
✓ Road Conditions
► How do we make 3 hour forecasts?
Opticast® uses real time observations and up to 10 global weather prediction models that are intelligently combined to build the most accurate high resolution short term forecasts available to the Australian public.
► How do we provide more forecasts than the others?
We source data from the Bureau of Meteorology and then fill the gaps with our own team of professional meteorologists and in-house high resolution forecasting models.
► Who is Weatherzone?
Weatherzone is Australia's largest commercial meteorological organisation supplying most of Australia's media, electricity companies and other weather sensitive industries. Weatherzone uses Bureau of Meteorology resources and unique internally developed computer modeling to produce the most accurate forecasts available in Australia. We are a team of meteorologists and developers that are dedicated to providing innovative weather services.
## If you are having problems accessing the widgets please make sure the app is installed to the phone and not the SD Card. ##
Australian weather, Aussie weather, Sydney Weather, Melbourne Weather.
If you have a suggestion for new features or content or find a bug, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As the makers of Children's TYLENOL® and Children's MOTRIN®, we know that nothing is more important to you than your children's health. That's why we created Kids' Wellness Tracker. This new, all-in-one solution brings together the trackers and tools you need to help manage your children's health with ease. Keep notes from of all your children's medical appointments, plus track their heights, weights, BMIs, vaccines, and medicines all with one app. Create a custom profile for each child with an avatar or your choice of photo. Your children's information will be stored exclusively on your Android™ device. Once you've created profiles, you'll be on your way to building a health history for each of your kids.
Kids' Wellness Tracker includes:
• Doctor Appointments tool
- Log medical appointments, set reminders for upcoming visits, and share to your device calendar (calendar share only available in Android™ 4.1 and later)
- Add your own pre-visit questions, then follow-up with notes and your doctor's answers during or after visits
- See your child's complete list of past medical appointments in one simple list view
• Height, Weight, & BMI (Body Mass Index) Tracker
- Track your children's progress as they grow (without marking up the kitchen wall)
• Vaccine Tracker
- Easily track and keep an ongoing record of which shots your children have had, and when
- Sort by vaccine, age, or date
• Medicine Tracker
- Track additional medicines, start and stop dates, and prescribing healthcare providers' names
• Symptom Tracker & Reminder
- Record temperature and symptoms to build your children's health history and set reminders to help track fever, temperature, and symptoms
• Dosing Calculator for Pediatric TYLENOL® & Pediatric MOTRIN® Products
- Get information about correct dosing for pediatric TYLENOL® and pediatric MOTRIN® products
- Participating pediatric healthcare professionals using Mobile Health Pro, an app for healthcare professionals, can also email Infants' and Children's TYLENOL® dosing instructions for your children under age 2
• Learning Resources
- Easy to read and colorfully illustrated
- Cover such topics as colds and flu, ear infections, treating fevers, and infant crying and gas
- Created for parents by the makers of Children's TYLENOL® and Children's MOTRIN®
- Available in English, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, and Vietnamese
- Create reports based on the information that you've saved in your children's trackers. Just select the desired information and date range, and Kids' Wellness Tracker will create a report that you can view, print, or open as a PDF in other apps
• A short video that explains, in patient-friendly terms, why and how some people react to common indoor and outdoor allergens
• An interactive diagram that gives patients an anatomical view of the nose and paranasal sinuses
• A list of common seasonal and perennial allergens that will help you explain when and where your patients are most likely to develop allergy symptoms
It’s a playful flirtation device for better flirting, better dates, and, most importantly, better sex.
So start playing and find out what makes you two.
TWO by K-Y® App Features:
♥ Choose from a seemingly endless list of:
→ Date ideas
→ Foreplay tips and techniques
→ Randomly generated flirts you can send to your partner
♥ Discover romantic restaurants, bars, and other fun activities based on your location.
♥ Create and share unique date nights from your matched “likes”.
♥ Take a peek at your partner’s choices and discover things you had no idea they were into.
♥ Save date night ideas so you can do them again, or for the first time, at a later date.
© McNEIL-PPC, Inc. 2013 All rights reserved.
TWO by K-Y® App is published by McNEIL-PPC, Inc., which is solely responsible for its content. This application is intended for users from the United States. Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.