Mealime is a simple way for busy singles, couples, and families to plan their meals and eat healthier. Our meal plans & recipes are highly customizable so you can easily personalize a plan that works with your unique tastes and lifestyle. Mealime is a better way to shop - Our recipes become a grocery list that you can even have delivered – Meal kit convenience at grocery store prices!
Sign up to Mealime and join over 5,000,000 people who have used our meal plans to eat healthier, reduce stress, lose weight, save money, and live happier, more productive lives.
Check out our top 5 benefits and features:
1. The easiest way to shop for groceries When you choose recipes for the week, all of the ingredient you’ll need are combined into a convenient grocery list. Take the app to the store and check off items as you shop, OR, to save even more time, send the list to one of our grocery fulfillment partners and buy your groceries online in less than 10 minutes at zero markup.
2. Cook healthy meals in about 30 minutes or less (even if you don't know how to cook) We've reimagined and streamlined the cooking experience. Prepare meals quickly with our step-by-step and hassle-free cooking instructions.
You'll never again have to jump around looking for an ingredient, instruction, or piece of cookware that you may have overlooked.
3. No more stressful "What should I eat?" decisions to make Each week you'll have a personalized meal plan with simple & healthy recipes that are catered to your exact needs and preferences.
Eliminate decision fatigue after a long day's work - simply pick a recipe from your meal plan and cook it in less time than it takes to pick up an unhealthy (and expensive) takeout meal.
4. Healthy meal plans that are uniquely your own With the most personalization options of any minimal-waste meal planner out there, you can cook exactly how you want to eat. From classic, flexitarian, pescetarian, low carb, paleo, keto, vegetarian & vegan diet types to gluten-free, shellfish free, fish free, dairy free, peanut free, tree nut free, soy free, egg free, sesame free, and mustard free allergy restrictions to 119 individual dislikable ingredients, your meal plans will be truly personalized to your specific needs.
5. Save money with minimal food waste It's annoying when you purchase ingredients from the grocery store, cook a meal or two, and have a bunch of ingredients going bad by the end of the week, isn't it?
With Mealime, your days of wasting food are over! All meal plans are intelligently created in order to eliminate food waste as much as possible. You'll use up the majority of purchased ingredients if you cook your meal plan each week, saving you hundreds - if not thousands - of dollars per year.
Optional Mealime Pro subscription Mealime is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to Mealime Meal Planner Pro, we offer an auto-renewing subscription option at a price of $2.99 USD / month.
Mealime Pro includes the following additional features:
• Exclusive Pro-only recipes added every week • View nutritional information (calories, macros, micros) • Calorie customization filters • Add notes to recipes • View your previous meal plan • World class email support
We are committed to making Mealime the best meal planning app out there. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support email address below.
Apr 12, 2023
Food & Drink
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
App info and performance
This app may collect these data types
Location, Personal info and 4 others
Data is encrypted in transit
You can request that data be deleted
Ratings and reviews
Show review history
May 16, 2023
The meal ideas and grocery lists in the app are great, however the recipe writing leaves much to be desired. Language isn't consistent, quantities are not always referenced, and cooking times are completely off. The most annoying thing is every step seems to be out of order. If you know how to cook, you'll often find yourself needing to rearrange the steps to make more sense. For instance, the meat, which takes the longest, should never be the last thing prepped/cooked.
5 people found this review helpful
March 20, 2023
Pretty good. Pick your meals, order groceries online, pick up groceries and make these amazing meals that are also healthy. Portions tend to be bigger than I need so there's always extra left over. You can build different portions in there. Also when meal planning you can have it suggest a few meals so that you don't have any food waste. You can set up your diet too, including excluding certain ingredients so that's nice. I've been using this since January.
21 people found this review helpful
May 20, 2023
Plenty of diet specific recipes and options that help you reduce food waste when you're meal prepping. Very reasonably priced if you upgrade from the free version. Cook mode is super handy and allows you to advance to the next step hands free. Frees up a lot of time by giving recipe ideas and making the grocery list for you that is organized by where you find it in the store.
1 person found this review helpful
Our chefs have been working hard to keep you supplied with new spring recipes. We've also addressed some minor bugs and made performance improvements to enhance your Mealime experience. Update now to access the latest features and recipes, and don't forget to leave us a review if you're enjoying Mealime!