Dinner has never been easier to prepare! In just 10 min - plan your weekly meals, build shopping lists & have groceries delivered right to your door!
Save time, money, and eat better (healthier). SideChef’s mission is to help you cook smarter, for you and your loved ones.
More than just curating 10,000+ step-by-step recipes from top food bloggers, writers, and renowned Chefs - SideChef gives you the simple tools to:
// COOK //
* Cook Better: Let step-by-step photos, video and audio instructions guide you to amazing results.
* Search: Find recipes you and your loved ones enjoy that are delicious, healthy, simple to prepare, and easy to follow.
* Filter & Sort: Select recipes for your diet, and sort them by time and number of ingredients.
// PLAN //
* Meal Plan: Organize what to eat for the week using SideChef's recipes or adding your own.
* Be Inspired: Find new collections of cooking ideas twice a week to impress your family and friends!
* Create Cookbooks: Organize your favorite recipes for any given occasion.
// SHOP //
* Order Groceries: Create one shopping list from multiple recipes and have everything delivered right to your doorstep.
* Use What You Have: Get recipe suggestions based on ingredients you already have in your fridge or pantry.
* Share: Message or email recipes and shopping lists to your loved ones.
Features to make cooking and meal planning easy:
* Recommendations for recipes and meal plan ideas
* Search recipes by diets (e.g. vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, paleo, low-carb), dish (e.g. dinner, lunch, seafood, drinks. soups), cuisine (e.g. American, Asian, Italian, Mediterranean, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indian, French, Indian), and time
* Meal planner
* Shopping list
* Online grocery delivery
* Create your own cookbooks
Featured by The New York Times, ABC News, Forbes, Wired, USA Today, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal, Real Simple, Business Insider.
“If you’re always scorching the stew and you just can’t seem to achieve perfectly puffed chocolate chip cookies, let this free app serve as your new cooking companion. “ — Real Simple
“If you’ve ever ruined an entire meal because of a seemingly tiny mistake in timing or ingredient proportioning, than we have an app for you.” — Business Insider