The MedHelper app will help you manage your care plan in the easiest way possible. Add or import your medications and setup reminders so you never miss a dose. Complete your Care Plan by adding other therapies, custom activities, health data, and more. Gain access to detailed information about the medications you are taking. And view a detailed report about your Care Plan adherence.
• Import your Medications by connecting via one of our Insurer partners
• Add medications quickly by searching our pharmacy database
• View the medication leaflet to see side effects and instructions
• Schedule your medications to receive “push" notifications on your mobile device so you never miss a dose
• Keep track of your “as needed” medications to make sure you are taking them as prescribed
• Manage your medication inventory so you know when it’s time to refill
• Schedule and receive notifications to follow your therapies, custom activities, and health data so you never miss an event
• Manage the events in your care plan
• Keep track of your medical appointments
• Take a med or complete an activity directly from your schedule
• Need to make a change? You can edit your events to make sure you receive your notifications at the right time
• Add general Notes about your Care Plan
• Add Notes associated to specific items in your schedule (like a medication or activity) to keep track of any side effects you might experience
• Stay on top of your adherence to your medications and activities
• Click on Medications, Other Activities or As Needed to view your event history (Take/Skip/Snooze)
• View your Notes
• Access the Doctor’s Report to see an overview of your Care Plan
• Connect with friends or loved ones
• View your friends' daily adherence status
• Email a word of encouragement to your friends
• Access useful resources like quick links to pharmacy refills and chronic disease associations
• Sign up with one of our pharmacy partners and get your meds delivered to your home
MedHelper is free to download and use. By subscribing to MedHelper Premium you will have access to additional features. Should you choose to upgrade to MedHelper Premium, we offer a monthly auto-renewing subscription.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your Google account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in the Google Play Store after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Read our full Terms and Conditions at https://medhelper.com/terms-conditions/.