Please see Indications and Important Safety Information, including BOXED WARNING on Serious Infections and Malignancy, for HUMIRA (adalimumab) at www.humira.com/important-safety-information and Indication and Important Safety Information for SKYRIZI (risankizumab) at www.skyrizi.com/risa-isi-modal.
Please see full Prescribing Information for HUMIRA at www.rxabbvie.com/pdf/humira.pdf and SKYRIZI at www.rxabbvie.com/pdf/skyrizi_pi.pdf.
If you’re taking HUMIRA or SKYRIZI, you may want help starting and staying on track with your treatment plan. That’s where the Complete Tracker comes in by providing the resources that can support and encourage you throughout your treatment.
Tap into treatment resources like:
• Customized injection logging – Keep track of when and where you inject either HUMIRA or SKYRIZI on your body
• Calendar & Activity tracker – View your injection schedule and symptom notes
• Symptom Tracking – Keep a log of your symptoms and discuss them with your doctor
• Medication Reminders – Get push notifications when it’s time to take your injection
• Injection Training Resources for HUMIRA – Review the injection training you received from your doctor with in-app videos, training kits, and more
• Access resources – Request resources to support you throughout your treatment including a Savings Card, Travel Case, or Sharps Container
If you have any questions or concerns with the Complete app, or you need to report medication side effects or adverse events, call 1.800.4HUMIRA (1.800.448.6472) for HUMIRA and 1.866.SKYRIZI (1.866.759.7494) for SKYRIZI.
This app is intended for the exclusive use of U.S. residents 18 years of age and older. The Complete app is not intended to provide treatment decisions or replace the care and advice of a licensed healthcare provider. All medical analysis and treatment plans should be performed by a licensed healthcare provider.