- Play Spades against CPU
- Four-color deck (each suit has a different color)
- Scoring variants: With or without penalty, several penalty variations...
- It includes help and play explanation
- Settings: Cards size, deck type (four-color or classic), cards back color, sound, animations, speed, scoreboard, table color and scores color, see names on the table cards,...
- Scores: Matches, Hands, best and worst score,...
- Achievements: They allow to achieve experiencie points
- Save and load game
- Landscape and vertical orientation
- Move to SD
- The winner is the team taht first reaches the set number of points (by default 500)
- Each hand consists of dealing 13 cards. During a hand, each player bids for a number of tricks, then attempts to take exactly that many tricks during the hand
- Points are awarded for winning at least the number of tricks bidded. Both the team bids and the team tricks are added.
- By default, Each team scores 10 point for each trick bidded and an extra point for each additional trick. If a team not make the contract, they'll lost 10 points for each bid. 10 points are also lost if 10 extra tricks are acumulated (according to rules).
- If a player bids 0 (nil) and he/she doesn't win any trick, he she'll win 100 points. If he/she wins any bid, he/she'll lost 100 points.
The rules settings allow changing some of this rules:
- Game points: 250, 300, 500 or 1000 points
- Lose game points: -200, -500
- Penalty: No penalty, one point, 100 points, 110 points
- Breaking spades: Allow or not to lead spades