Because newer versions of EBookDroid are not open source, this is a fork of the last GPL version of EBookDroid. Most work has been done by the authors of EBookDroid. We provide bug fixes and improvements in this fork.
Supports the following formats:
* XPS (OpenXPS)
* Comic Books (cbz) (NO support for cbr (rar compressed))
* FictionBook (fb2, fb2.zip)
Collaboration with electronic publication sites and access to online ebook catalogs is allowed by the supported OPDS protocol.
FAQ, information about supported MIME types, and available Intents can be found in the Wiki (https://github.com/dschuermann/document-viewer/wiki).
We need your support to fix outstanding bugs, join development by forking the project!
View PDF documents
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports "Share"
• View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
• Contextual text search using snippets
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
• Read in dark locations with comfort using Night Mode
• Read long passages with Brightness Lock
Export PDF files to Word or Excel using the Adobe ExportPDF online service
• Convert PDF files to DOC, DOCX, XLSX or RTF formats for easy editing
• Purchase ExportPDF from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for ExportPDF subscribers
Create PDF files using Adobe PDF Pack online services
• Create PDF files from Word or Excel
• Convert images to PDF for easy sharing
• Purchase PDF Pack from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for PDF Pack and Adobe Acrobat Plus subscribers
Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com
• Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com
• Automatically save changes back to the cloud
• Synchronize last page read across multiple devices via Acrobat.com
Navigate through PDF content
• Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document
• Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages
• Return to your previous location after going to a link or bookmark
• Go to any page by tapping the page number to enter a new page
• Quickly navigate through large documents using thumbnails
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Add comments anywhere in your PDF with sticky notes
• Add text with the Add Text tool
• Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
• Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool, and easily undo mistakes
Fill out forms
• Quickly fill out PDF forms
• Have confidence that the form is correct with field validation, calculation, and formatting
• Save, sign, and forward forms to others
Organize your documents
• Create folders to easily organize and find documents
• Copy documents to mark up or to use as templates
• Rename documents
• Easily select and delete multiple documents
Electronically sign documents
• Get documents signed with Adobe EchoSign using “Send for Signature”
• Use the Ink Signature tool to sign any document using your finger
Print and share documents
• Share PDFs with other applications using "Share"
• Email PDFs as attachments
• Print your documents with Google Cloud Print
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Reader for Android is free.
My Docs puts all the functionality of the desktop version of Google Docs on your Android device. Quickly and easily create, filter, star, share, rename, delete and upload documents from your Google Docs account. In addition to the application, you can also add our included widget to the Home Screen for quicker access to your information.
What can you do with My Docs?
* Search and Filter your Document List.
* Star, Share, Rename and Delete your Document
* Easily upload files from your device to your Google Docs Account.
* Create new documents and edit them on your device.
* Use our widget for quick access to your documents.
* Directly access your account or view your documents online with our built in browser.
ALL CONVERSION FUNCTIONS ARE NATIVE ARM CODE, NOT JAVA, THAT'S WHAT MAKES THIS APP SO SMALL AND BLAZINGLY FAST.
Fully localized in English and Czech.
The converter supports extracting from ZIP files and has polished integrated file and ZIP contents browsers for easy selection of input files. File browser helps you locate your DOC and ZIP files. For ZIP files, the ZIP browsing feature allows you to browse the complete ZIP contents and choose which file to extract and convert to TXT. File browser has a context menu which allows you to delete files and directories like a simple file manager and open files with other installed applications.
NOTE: Because Linux, Windows and Mac use different file name encodings in ZIP archives, you have to pick your encoding from a list if your ZIP contains files with international characters in file names (your preference is remembered). Windows alone uses 3 different encodings depending on their language. This can't be auto-detected, but the default setting should work for most users. It's the only way to correctly handle international file names. If you select "Unknown" encoding, file names will not be translated.
After conversion, the resulting TXT file can be directly opened by an associated applications like Moon Reader, etc (if installed).
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don't have an Internet connection
* Manage files on the go
* Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
* Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
* Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
* View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
* View your PDFs, Office documents and more
* Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
* Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
* Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
** This app can also be used as the add-on of browser, such as google standard browser, Dolphin and so on.
Supported file formats include:
* Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf)
* Microsoft Word (.doc and .docx)
* Microsoft Excel (.xls and .xlsx)
* Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt and .pptx)
* Autodesk AutoCad (.dxf)
* Adobe Photoshop (.psd)
* Adobe Illustrator (.ai)
1.It allows you to view documents from url.
* You can type the document URL to view it directly.
* It starts automatically when you read document on your browser or when you click the document link from your mail or any other apps.
2.It allows you to view google documents and files from your Google Docs account directly.
* View your google documents, spreadsheets, presentations and drawings.
* View the files such as pdf, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint and more from your Google Docs.
3.It allows you to view local files and mail's attachment.
* View the pdf, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* View the images such as dxf, psd and ai.
* Document page as a image can be shared with your gmail and other apps.
* English, Korean, Russian, Chinese(Simplified), Chinese(Traditional), Japanese
Docs To Go 4.0 contains best-in-class document viewing & editing at no charge. Options for connecting to multiple cloud storage accounts, desktop file sync, and opening password-protected files are available via in-app purchase.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for Android, iOS, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 15th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world and has been downloaded over 40 million times on Android.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Multiple file save & synchronization options – Save & sync directly to your Android device, desktop & laptop via USB*, and to various cloud services*.
• Technical support is available via email & via our robust knowledgebase at DataViz.com.
NEW in v4.0:
• Editing is now free for new users and existing Docs To Go ‘Viewer Edition’ users.
• App redesign – Modernized user interface includes a refined file explorer and easy access to extensive editing & formatting options without sacrificing valuable screen real estate.
• Cloud services support* – View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive/OneDrive, and Google Drive.
• Android Kit Kat (v4.4) OS compatible.
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• Includes both Android smartphone & tablet versions in one download.
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (97-2013).
• View PDF files.
• Save changes directly to your device, memory card, multiple cloud services*, or to your Windows computer with our desktop/laptop application*.
• Send & receive supported email attachments using Gmail or your favorite email app.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.).
• Localized in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portugese, Brazilian Portugese, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Polish, Czech.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets & numbering
• Find & replace
• View Tracked Changes
• Word count
• Open password protected Word 97-2013 files*
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell, number, and sheet formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• View charts
• Open password protected Excel 97-2013 files*
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• Effortlessly “flick” through slides
• Rehearse timing
• View speaker notes
• Sort and edit slides, including promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint 97-2013 files*
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• High-fidelity viewing of PDF files with page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, and select/copy text options
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs*
*Select features only available via in-app purchase in Docs To Go, such as file access via cloud services, desktop sync (Windows only), and password-protected file support.
Want to read PDFs? That's what it does!
Want to browse and search PDFs you have? We got it covered!
Downloading large PDFs from the internet? Read them without downloading the entire thing!
This is a fork of ebookdroid with a bunch of stuff removed. I also feel that the name PDF Viewer will help it to be used by more people instead of Adobe Acrobat. This app is free and open source.
If you want to give me money do it here: http://josephpcohen.com/give
Here is the source: https://github.com/ieee8023/PDFViewer
* Connect your favorite cloud services (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Skydrive, Sugarsync, Evernote, Picasa, 4Shared, Facebook and Twitter) and access from your desktop and mobile devices
* Instant access to documents on your favorite cloud services
* HTML5 based Cloud File Explorer for your desktop
* Native app for your smartphone and tablet
* Includes state-of-the-art document viewer for Microsoft Office documents and PDFs
* Document viewer supports RTL languages including Hebrew and Arabic
* Search for documents from multiple cloud services
* View-and-Save your documents by single tap
* Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later
The OneDrive Team
Acer Docs instantly syncs your documents on all of your devices. You can view and edit your Office documents updated in the last 30 days, using any of your devices, over a wireless or mobile network. Even when your PC is shut down, you can still access Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from the last 30 days.
Plus, Acer Docs is free!
For more details, please visit the Acer Apps official website: http://www.acer.com/acercloud
Small and fast OpenOffice.org and (with limitations) Microsoft Office 2007 document viewing application. It allows opening office productivity application documents located in the filesystem, e.g. on sd card, as well downloaded documents, files on Dropbox, Box, or documents files attached to an email. It offers zooming in and out of documents, searching inside documents, copying text from documents as well as printing documents via Google Cloud Print. And it even offers reading text documents (.odt, .sxw, .docx) aloud via Android's text-to-speech functionality.
The following file formats are currently supported:
- OpenOffice.org 2.x, 3.x, 4.x and LibreOffice Open Document formats: .odt (Writer), .ods (Calc), .odp (Impress)
- OpenOffice.org 1.x formats: .sxw (Writer), .sxc (Calc) (no support for embedded images)
- MS Office 2007 formats: .docx (Word), .xlsx (Excel), .pptx (Powerpoint)
- PDF (experimenal, needs to be activated in the app settings)
- Other formats: RTF, HTML, .txt (plain text), .csv (comma-separated values), .tsv (tab-separated values)
Please note that some restrictions apply for viewing documents:
- Displaying the documents is done via a conversion to HTML, which is why the document will look differently than if viewed with a desktop office productivity application
- Large spreadsheet documents may take some time to open, or sometimes not open at all
- When displaying images, only those images will be shown where the image format is supported by the Android browser
- Password-protected Microsoft Office documents cannot be opened
In-app purchases can be used to upgrade to the full version.
Ad-supported version. Permissions required for displaying the ads.
If you are smart and you like this app, please rate it. If you are smart and don't like it, please send me an email to tell me what should be improved. Not so smart people may simply give a bad rating and/or use swear words in the comments and/or complain about "missing" features the software never promised to have...
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Microsoft Office, spreadsheet, presentation, Office 365, Office for Android
Capture what’s on your mind
Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Find what you need, fast
Color code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
Keep works on your phone, tablet and computer. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and on the Chrome Web Store.
# Installed on over 120 million devices in 205 countries
# Over 40,000 registrations per day
# No. 1 app in Google Play Business category
OfficeSuite is a universal document viewer for Android enabling you to open, view, print and share native Microsoft DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF, TXT, LOG, ODT, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV, ODS, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, ODP, EML, PDF and ZIP files and attachments ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!
OfficeSuite includes a File Browser and integration with cloud service leaders as Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive and SugarSync to give users a multitude of options on how to manage files and attachments.
A number of manufacturers such as Sony, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Alcatel, Archos, Polaroid, ViewSonic, Sharp, Toshiba, Kyocera and Kobo trusted MobiSystems and preloaded OfficeSuite worldwide.
** Edit and create documents on the go! Download OfficeSuite Professional from Google Play! **
--- Other Features: ---
* The software consists of several software modules that share the same look and feel, and allow you to view and share office document on the go - File Browser, Text Document Viewer, Spreadsheet Module, Presentation Module, PDF Reader and Email Reader.
* With the integrated File Browser you can easily access and share your local or Cloud stored files. OfficeSuite integrates with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, SugarSync and OneDrive
* With OfficeSuite you can view email attachments and share documents via email or Bluetooth
* OfficeSuite 7 is with intuitive design and user experience allowing quick and intuitive workflow while you work with your documents and attachments.
* OfficeSuite is the only mobile office for Android that allows opening of password protected documents.
* You are able to print documents via Google Cloud Print or other third party printing solutions.
* OfficeSuite is available in 56 languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Bengali, Bosnian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English US, Spanish, Spanish (Argentina), Spanish (Chile), Spanish (Columbia), Spanish (Mexico), Estonian, Persian, Finish, French, French Canada, Galician, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Icelandic, Italian, Hebrew, Japanese, Javanese, Kazakh, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Albanian, Serbian, Sundanese, Swedish, Thai, Tagalog, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Hong Kong), Chinese (Taiwan), Chinese (Mainland).
* Two-finger zoom, multi-touch support, context toolbars and popup menus make your work with OfficeSuite quick and fun.
--- File Formats Supported: ---
* Text format - Microsoft DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF, TXT, LOG, ODT
* Spreadsheet - Microsoft XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV, ODS
* Presentation - Microsoft PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, ODP
* Other formats - Microsoft PDF, EML, ZIP
* Microsoft Office 365 compatible
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand
Connect with us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MobiSystems
MaxOffice is an universal document viewer for Android that allows you to open and view the following type of documents: ODT, DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF, TXT, C, JAVA, XML, LOG, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, EML, PDF files and attachments ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!
MaxOffice converts all these type of files to PDF format, to be viewed by a version of the APV PDF viewer.
MaxOffice requires the Internet for the file format conversion, but after they have been converted, the files are saved in a file cache for later viewing when offline.
Try the experience to type powerpoint slides with styles, indentation, images and much more.Powerpoint editor creator is free.Type text, center text , insert images and much more in your powerpoint slide.
Do not waste money to create your powerpoint!