• Google Play's "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors' Choice for Language Learning.
• "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education."—TIME Magazine
• "The most productive means of procrastination I’ve ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
• "We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive." —FluentIn3Months.com
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It's fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, or English the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to email@example.com
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
50languages.com contains 100 lessons that provide you with a basic vocabulary. This free app has 30 lessons. With no prior knowledge, you will learn to fluently speak short sentences in real-world situations in no time.
The 50languages method successfully combines audio and text for effective language learning.
50languages corresponds to the Common European Framework levels A1 and A2 and is therefore suitable for all types of schools and students. The audio files can also be effectively used as a supplement in language schools and language courses. Adults who have learned a language in school can refresh their knowledge using 50languages.
50languages is available in over 40 languages and in approximately 1600 language combinations, e.g. German to English, English to Spanish, Spanish to Chinese etc.
The 100 lessons help you to quickly learn and use a foreign language in various situations (e.g. in a hotel or restaurant, on a vacation, small talk, getting to know people, shopping, at the doctor, at the bank etc.). You can download the audio files from www.50languages.com to your mp3-player and listen to them anywhere - at a bus stop or a train station, in the car, and during a lunch break! To get the most out of 50languages, learn one lesson a day and regularly repeat what you have already learned in previous lessons.
Learning with our free mobile app is like having a personal language tutor. You’ll discover new vocabulary and grammar—and learn how to use your new language skills in conversation.
Discover the benefits of learning a new language with our proven immersion-based methodology. Download the Rosetta Stone mobile app now and start learning!
Has your school or employer provided you with access to Rosetta Stone Foundations? Download this app to continue your Language Training on the go. Learners with access to Foundations get ALL content in the "Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone" app as part of their Foundations access.
** 2014 Academics’ Choice Smart Media Award winner and 2014 Tabby Awards Winner and Users' Choice pick **
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• English (American)
• English (British)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• Persian (Farsi)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Spanish (Latin America)
• Spanish (Spain)
• Access your Rosetta Stone language training anywhere
• Free access to Lesson 1 in any one of 24 languages
• Proprietary speech-recognition technology
• Automatic sync across devices
• Enterprise and Education Rosetta Stone Foundations clients have full access to all available content
Course material and language lessons include:
• Language Basics
• Greetings and Introductions
• Past and Future
• Friends and Social Life
• Dining and Vacation
• …and more!
Whether you’re studying in your home or on the go, our effective language-learning method, course materials, and lessons can help you transform your life quickly and easily. Start today!
The experts are saying:
“The gold standard of computer-based language learning.” – CNN
“I love Rosetta Stone’s software, and I think the approach to learning languages works.” – TechCrunch
“Rosetta Stone may be the next best thing to living in a country.” – The Wall Street Journal
“I enjoy this app very much. I am able to practice my Spanish lessons on the subway train, standing in lines and at work during breaks.” – James Thompson
“I am extremely grateful to have to Rosetta Stone on my tablet/phone! I have the software on my desktop, but haven't been able to use it a lot due to school and traveling. Now, I can use my tablet/phone between classes or when I am not near my computer. AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!!!” – Eric Fullerton
About Rosetta Stone:
Rosetta Stone Inc. (NYSE:RST) is dedicated to changing the way the world learns. The company's innovative technology-driven language, reading and brain fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, government organizations and millions of individuals around the world. Founded in 1992, Rosetta Stone pioneered the use of interactive software to accelerate language learning. Today the company offers courses in 30 languages, from the most commonly spoken (such as English, Spanish and Mandarin) to the less prominent (including Swahili, Swedish and Tagalog). Since 2013, Rosetta Stone has expanded beyond language and deeper into education-technology with its acquisitions of Livemocha, Lexia Learning, Vivity Labs, and Tell Me More. Rosetta Stone is based in Arlington, VA, and has offices around the world.
For more information, visit www.RosettaStone.com.
"Rosetta Stone" is a registered trademark or trademark of Rosetta Stone Ltd. in the United States and other countries.
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you will forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
Anki Aniki is your ULTIMATE study buddy for the JLPT! Learn all of the kanji for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test - levels N5 to N1! Learn, memorize, take quizzes, drill yourself with flashcards! If you like Anki Aniki, consider upgrading to the paid version to get supplemental vocab and info, lose the ads, and support the developer!
What is Anki Aniki?
Anki Aniki is a tool for learning the kanji that appear in the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT). It covers all levels from N5 to N1.
What isn’t Anki Aniki?
Anki Aniki is not for learning vocabulary or grammar. It is strictly a tool for learning kanji.
Is Anki Aniki affiliated with AnkiDroid?
No. This app is not in any way affiliated with AnkiDroid/Anki.
How does it work?
Anki Aniki uses a Spaced Repetition System (SRS) to train your brain into memorizing kanji on a long-term level. Each day, you will learn 5 to 20 new kanji which you will be quizzed on. If you answer incorrectly for an item, it will show up sooner on a following quiz. Conversely, if you answer correctly on an item it will be longer before you see it again. The more you answer an item correctly without getting it wrong, the less frequently it will appear - until you have it completely memorized.
What are the prerequisites?
Anki Aniki assumes that you know hiragana. You will be tested on how to read kanji, and romaji is not provided. Realistically, you should not be attempting the JLPT or even learning kanji before you have mastered hiragana, anyway!
How Long Does It Take?
Learning takes time. Learning kanji (there are a lot of them) takes a long time. At minimum, it takes at least one and a half months for Anki Aniki to mark a learned item as memorized. To memorize all of the kanji in Anki Aniki it can take as little as 150 days or as much as 2 years depending on your ability and your ambition. Don’t let the numbers discourage you, though. It’s not a race. The main goal is retention.
Learn Kanji with ANKI ANIKI!
Best of Mobile 2014 award winner.
“The app I’ve found most powerful is Babbel.” - New York Times
"Babbel: Help Me, Help You Learn A New Language." - TechCrunch
"9 out of 10." - Wired
LOTS OF LANGUAGES
With Babbel you can learn Spanish, Russian, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Dutch, Indonesian, Danish and Norwegian.
• Extensive selection of interactive courses for 13 different languages.
• Designed to fit into your life.
• Tailored learning goals.
• Train your pronunciation with our speech recognition technology.
• Ideal for both beginners and advanced learners.
• Keep new vocabulary in your long-term memory with the Review Manager.
• Learning progress synchronised across Android devices and website platforms.
• Entertaining listening, writing, and speaking exercises
• Vocabulary trainers for a wide variety of topics
• Easily graspable grammar exercises
And much more…
You'll need a Babbel subscription in order to access courses and features. The quantity of courses offered may vary according to which display language you use.
There are two subscription options:
One-monthly subscription for $US12.95 per month, automatically renewed until canceled.
One-yearly subscription for $US83.40 per year, automatically renewed until canceled.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless it is canceled before the end of the current payment period. You can manage and cancel a subscription in your Google Play Store account.
Language Education from Babbel: Babbel offers you a complete online language learning experience for thirteen different foreign languages. Choose to learn French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, Polish, Dutch, Indonesian, or any one of the Scandinavian languages; Swedish, Danish and Norwegian. Regardless of whether you're using your mobile phone, tablet or computer, you can access your Babbel language course and our language education system will automatically record your study progress and synchronize it with your other devices. This means you can brush up on your grammar and work on building an extensive vocabulary anywhere and at any time.
Just imagine: you're sitting at home watching TV when a word pops up in Spanish or French. You reach for the foreign language dictionary but then think to yourself, "wouldn't it be better just to learn this language?" You return the dictionary to the shelf and whip out your smartphone. You enter the Google Play Store and search for "the best App for learning Spanish". Lo and behold, "Babbel" appears. Much more than just a vocabulary trainer or a grammar guide, Babbel offers 7,000 hours (yes, 7,000... And counting!) of language lessons lovingly composed by language experts, each interactive course packed full of grammar activities, vocabulary exercises and pronunciation training by way of intelligent speech recognition. And we offer all this for all levels: Are you a complete beginner? Intermediate? Advanced? Would you like to concentrate on French verb conjugation? Or would you like to do a Spanish tense review? Or do you need to discover what that Italian recipe from your great grandmother Nonna contains? Babbel's language tutorials are arranged thematically, enabling the easy navigation and selection of words and topics, so no more phrasebooks necessary.
"But Babbel's focus on speaking, the wide selection of languages and the modest price make it competitive with both the free Duolingo and the sophisticated but pricey Rosetta Stone." - The Economist (Jun 14th 2013)
*Learn the basics with vocabulary & grammar lessons, audio dialogues and interactive tests.
*Submit practice exercises where native speakers will help you perfect your skills.
*Set yourself a personalised goal to ensure you are reaching your learning objecives.
*Personalised to fit your style of learning, ensuring you become a proficient in the quickest possible time.
*Learn the most important 150 topics and 3000 words.
*Test your knowledge with fun quizzes to see how much you have learnt
***What the media say***
Forbes – “Quicker, Smarter, Better”
New York Times – “easy to use & feels cheerful”
Google – “Must Have App”
BBC – “easier way to learn”
Perfect learning App for kids, children, babies, toddlers, infants and adults alike. Learn vocabulary, spelling and alphabet, test your skills with quiz and memory puzzle and pick up new words with the flash cards.
Play and Learn LANGUAGES also available for iPhone and iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/play-and-learn-languages/id888166362
There are 8 completely free, fun and colorful packs including animals, food, vegetables, things, fruit, numbers, shapes and colors. Each pack has 15-30 beautiful images in it, and comes in all 23 languages with quality spoken audio. Additional packs include human body, nature, vehicles and more animal packs,such as insects, fish, birds, reptiles, sea animals and American animals.
Available languages are English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Hindi, Arabic, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Turkish, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Czech and Thai.
The App includes 4 learning modes:
-Hundreds of Flash cards for learning vocabulary
-Word Quiz with different difficulty levels
-Memory game with the same words you learned previously, comes in different sizes
-Shuffled letters puzzle to practise letters and help you to learn the spelling of each word.
Available in English, Español, Français, Português, Deutsch, Italiano, Suomi, Svenska, Norsk, Dansk, Nederlands, Русский, Türkçe, Ελληνικά, Magyar, Polski, Čeština, 日本語, 한국어, 中文, हिंदी,ไทย, العربية
- Learn English
- Learn Spanish
- Learn French
- Learn Portuguese
- Learn German
- Learn Italian
- Learn Swedish
- Learn Finnish
- Learn Dutch
- Learn Danish
- Learn Turkish
- Learn Polish
- Learn Thai
- Learn Chinese
Also available for iPhone and iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/play-and-learn-languages/id888166362
Mango Languages creates lovable language-learning experiences for language fanatics worldwide. With our Android app, you'll have access to over 60 foreign-language courses and 17 English courses taught in the native language of the user. Each Mango lesson incorporates the four key conversational components crucial for successful communication: vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, and culture.
To begin your learning experience with Mango, just log in with your Mango username and password. Not a Mango learner yet? Search within our app to see if your local library provides Mango and login with your library-card number to get started.
Available courses for English speakers:
• Arabic (Egyptian)
• Arabic (Levantine)
• Arabic (Iraqi)
• Arabic (Modern Standard)
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• Farsi (Persian)
• French (Canadian)
• Greek (Ancient)
• Greek (Koine)
• Haitian Creole
• Hebrew (Biblical)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Scottish Gaelic
• Spanish (Latin America)
• Spanish (Castillian)
Available English courses:
• English for Arabic (Egyptian) Speakers
• English for Arabic (MSA) Speakers
• English for Armenian Speakers
• English for Chinese (Cantonese) Speakers
• English for Chinese (Mandarin) Speakers
• English for French Speakers
• English for German Speakers
• English for Greek Speakers
• English for Italian Speakers
• English for Japanese Speakers
• English for Korean Speakers
• English for Polish Speakers
• English for Portuguese (Brazilian) Speakers
• English for Russian Speakers
• English for Spanish (Latin American) Speakers
• English for Turkish Speakers
• English for Vietnamese Speakers
Available speciality courses:
For the festive:
Carnival of Venice (Italian)
Flamenco (Castilian Spanish)
Horse Race of Siena (Italian)
St. Patrick’s Day (Irish)
For the foodie:
Wine & Cheese (French)
For the learner:
English Loanwords (Japanese)
Mimetic Words (Japanese)
Slang (French Argot, Russian)
Texting (Spanish, ESL Spanish)
For the playful:
Feng Shui (Mandarin Chinese)
Soccer (Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish)
Superstitions (Arabic MSA, Russian)
Texting (Spanish, ESL Spanish)
Zodiac (Mandarin Chinese)
For the professional:
Hospitality & Tourism (Brazilian Portuguese)
Spanish for Librarians
For the romantic:
Etiquette (Arabic MSA)
Romantic Introductions (French, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese)
For the religious:
For the scholarly:
Endangered Languages (Tuvan)
If you have a question, comment, or would just like to say bonjour, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coursera connects you with free online courses from 115+ of the top universities and educational institutions in the world including Stanford, Yale, Princeton and others. Browse our catalog, join courses and watch lectures from the world’s best instructors. Learn anytime, anywhere, in topics ranging from computer science to cooking and beyond.
Take free courses in subjects such as:
• Computer Programming, including Java, Android Apps and Python languages
• Data Science
• Entrepreneurship, Business, and Leadership
• Finance, Accounting, and Economics
• Machine Learning and Gamification
• Mathematics, including Calculus and Statistics
• Project Management
...and hundreds more.
Download Coursera to make education on your schedule: watch short, modular lectures during your commute, coffee break, or any time of your day.
• Learn from top instructors representing more than 115 partner institutions, including leading US and global universities
• Browse over 800 courses in more than 25 subject areas, from mathematics to music to medicine
• On-Demand courses, which let you learn at your own pace
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Join courses and sign up for upcoming course notifications
• Easily pick up where you left off in a course, from the Coursera.org website seamlessly to the mobile app
• Verified Certificates, which prove your course accomplishments, can be supplementarily purchased on Coursera.org
• Courses in 12 languages including over 500 in English, and over 100 in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian
• Subtitles available in all courses' native language, with nearly all offering English subtitles, and other languages when available
Some of our most popular courses include:
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice)
• An Introduction to Operations Management (UPenn, Wharton School of Business)
• Algorithms (Princeton)
• Android Programming (University of Maryland and Vanderbilt)
• Cryptography (Stanford)
• Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship (University of Maryland)
• Machine Learning (Stanford)
• Model Thinking (University of Michigan)
• Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (Case Western Reserve)
• Introduction to Finance (University of Michigan)
• R Programming (Johns Hopkins)
• The Data Scientist’s Toolbox (Johns Hopkins)
• Think Again: How to Reason and Argue (Duke)
• Social Psychology (Wesleyan)
On-Demand allows for ultimate learning flexibility in courses such as:
• Age of Jefferson (UVA)
• Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life (Edinburgh)
• Child Nutrition and Cooking (Stanford)
• Chinese for Beginners (Peking University)
• Competitive Strategy (LMU)
• Introduction to Sustainable Development (Columbia)
• Introduction to Public Speaking (Wesleyan)
• Calculus One (The University of Ohio)
• Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher (Relay Graduate School of Education)
• Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills (University of Michigan)
Download the Coursera app today and keep learning without limits.
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and English pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
[Gojūon and KANA test]: Learn the writing of KANA by the display of stroke order and learn the spell of KANA by the audio tests.
[Numeral Expression and test]: Learn the usage and pronunciation of number, date and time.
[JLPT vocabulary / Special glossary and test]: Learn the vocabulary anywhere and anytime by the off-line JLPT vocabulary list, the vocabulary of daily life and the tests.
[Wrong test collection]: Reinforce the learning by practicing more the wrong tests.
- New version of this app excludes the [minnanonihongo] for the copyright issue, please note.
- Please do not low grade this app for the lack of [minnanonihongo], thanks.
- For your learning, please unload the old version of this app. You will enjoy learning the JLPT vocabulary offered by this new version.
- Welcome to download the Android version of this app:
- Welcome to download the IOS version of this app:
- All copyright of the translation of JLPT in this app belongs to the developer of this app. Any form of copying is refused. Any infringement of this app shall be investigated for legal responsibility.
- Thanks http://www.tanos.co.uk/jlpt/ for providing the JLPT vocabulary.
* This is a free application that more functions are developing, any suggestion or comment is accepted by email.
The latest update is a bug fix for tablet layout being wrongly used in phone and crashing when navigating. Those who have update to version 0.3.1 and are having the problem, please update. I'm sorry about the inconvenience.
Topics covered include:
- The Japanese Writing System (Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji)
- Basic Japanese Grammar (Particles, Adjective, Verbs, Nouns)
- Essential Japanese Grammar (Polite Forms, Compound, Conditionals, etc.)
- Special Expressions (Causative, Amounts, Honorific, etc.)
- Advanced Topics (Formal Expressions, Volitional, etc.)
This guide was created as a resource for those who want to learn Japanese grammar in a rational, intuitive way that makes sense in Japanese. The explanations are focused on how to make sense of the grammar not from English but from a Japanese point of view.
This guide is an attempt to systematically build up the grammatical structures that make up the Japanese language in a way that makes sense in Japanese. It may not be a practical tool for quickly learning immediately usable phrases such as for travel. However, it will logically create successive building blocks that will result in a solid grammatical foundation. For those of you who have learned Japanese from textbooks, you may see some big differences in how the material is ordered and presented. This is because this guide does not seek to forcibly create artificial ties between English and Japanese by presenting the material in a way that makes sense in English. Instead, examples with translations will show how ideas are expressed in Japanese resulting in simpler explanations that are easier to understand.
★ Game-based learning course: an easy start for beginners memrise;
★ Quality courses based on the CEFR;
★ Learning while testing (provides review and consolidation);
★ Native pronunciation at standard or slower speed;
★ A novel way to study Chinese/Mandarin characters/pinyin;
★ Displays Chinese/Mandarin as pinyin or characters or both;
★ Switches easily between simplified and traditional Chinese/mandarin;
★ Learning progress synchronised across iPad, iPhone, iPod touch;
★ Keep new vocabulary and sentence patterns in your long-term memory;
★ Effective and efficient for learners on the go;
Playing for 10 minutes per day significantly increases your memrise of the expansive Chinese language(mandarin) to a conversational level, regardless of whether you have a background in Chinese/Mandarin or not.
What you will be getting out of "Learn Chinese" with no cost:
★ 50+ Chinese/mandarin language conversational topics
★ 150+ Chinese/mandarin grammar structures
★ 200+ sentence patterns
★ 1000+ keywords and phrases
★ 2000+ essential Chinese/mandarin language characters
Lessons that cover:
★ Mandarin Chinese Basics/Pinyin
★ Shopping in China
★ travelling to China (e.g., Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan,suzhou,kunming)
★ Chinese food
★ Chinese/mandarin games
Check out some reviews of "Learn Chinese":
► "I really enjoy this app (avid)! I pay a lot for a Mandarin's beginners class in China suzhou and in three days with this app I learned more. And I used several tools:Pleco, duolingo, edmodo, livemocha, memrise."
► "A great app for students to practice their reading, writing and listening. I am a Chinese/Mandarin teacher(not in China) teaching beginning level of grade 4,5 and 6 in USA. This app has great potential as teaching/reviewing tool for Chinese Mandarin language learners."
► "I use a suite of tools: Nulinuli,avid, Mindsnacks, Brainscape, Pleco, Kunming, Rosetta Stone, memrise, Battery Doctor, Edmodo,Blackboard,Airbnb,HelloTalk,memrise,livemocha,PicsArt. I was very excited to find ChineseSkill. It's definitely become my favorite. It makes a big effort to teach a range of elements. Characters,pinyin, tones, syntax, grammar. And most importantly it has a review feature which is crucial and often missing in language learning. Definitely give ChineseSkill a go."
► "I am an avid user of Duolingo. I felt both intrigued and bad for trying Chinese/mandarin Skills because I thought I was supporting an imitation. Feelings now is that this app definitely imitates duolingo's app but in return offers us a Duolingo like progression of vocabulary and grammar for Mandrin. There will be plenty of demand for such a course and at least such a resource now exists"
► "This is one of the best Mandarin Chinese learning apps out there! It teaches you both important vocabulary and grammar. It is a must have(avid)! Plus, other apps are expensive and still cannot compare to the quality of this app. I live in China suzhou now."
"Learn Chinese" keywords: language,languages,phrase, vocabulary, book, memrise,duolingo, dictionary,kunming, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, china, taiwan, beijing, shanghai, hong kong, free, mandarin, lite
ChineseSkill keywords: dictionary, translator,pinyin, phrase, vocabulary, course, lesson, conversation,avid, learn, translate,hsk,mandarin,China,language,tocfl,Airbnb,livemocha
Travel keywords:china, beijing, shanghai, hong kong, taiwan, macau,xi'an,xian,suzhou,li jiang,kunming
• Commonly-used Japanese phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Search by keywords using Japanese and English
• Easy to store and manage your favourite items
• Font size adjustment
• No internet connection required
If you are traveling to Japan, make sure you bring this app with you!