This app solves a wind triangle by allowing you entering four values out of six (three speeds and three angles) and calculating the remaining two. It then explains how you get these results with a flight computer, by animating it. It rotates the disk, slides it and add marks. It also shows what value to use for each step towards the solution.
Contains "--", "-". "+" and "++" buttons to enter a value. Tap them to decrease/increase a value. Keep your finger on them to keep decreasing/increasing a value. "--" decreases 10 times faster than "-" and "++" increases 10 times faster than "+".
This app runs on Android devices and preferably on tablets. On devices with smaller screens, you may need to zoom.
- Solves any kind of wind triangle problem and explains how to find those results on a flight computer.
- Contains an accurate visualization of a flight computer.
- Animates the different steps towards a solution.
- Tap the explain tab to get a short explanation of this app.
- Zoom in (two fingers gesture) and pan (one finger gesture) to ease accessing the data entry controls or to enlarge a part of flight computer.
- Supports portrait and landscape layout.
- Changes the language to the language settings of the Android device. Only for English (Default), French, German, Spanish and Dutch.
You need Android 4.0 or higher to run this app.
To make sure this app runs on your Android device, please install the free app SYSCHECK first (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ss.syscheck&hl=en). It must confirm your device uses an ARMv7 processor and has a NEON feature.