T4 Communities is an exciting new platform for teachers and schools by T4 Education.
“We are building the world’s largest community of teachers and schools to transform global education from the grassroots. Join us on our app to network, collaborate, share good practices and support each other’s vital efforts to improve learning.” - Vikas Pota, Founder and CEO, T4 Education.
T4 Communities is your platform, it’s free to join, and we want you to benefit.
Connect with teachers and school leaders near you and globally:
- Easily find and connect with members in your local area
- Make new global connections by making positive contributions to conversations
- Communicate privately with one another
- Hang out in our Community Café together. Just bring your cup of tea and snacks!
Learn from peers through On-Demand Teacher Masterclasses:
- Teachers know what works best and share their practical expertise through our On-Demand library.
Join Community Groups and collaborate across borders:
- Share practices and resources
- Ask for advice and support your peers
- Create new knowledge through social interaction.
Participate in Masterminds:
- Get peer support and guidance through small-group live sessions
Attend live Spotlight events with experts:
- Learn from thought leaders, innovators and change-makers
- Get expert answers to your questions.
Access exclusive content and resources:
- Practical resources to help you implement innovative practices.
- Special live events and recordings only available in the app.
What our community says
- ‘I am constantly in awe of my fellow teachers from every corner of the world. It’s an amazing experience being part of the T4 Community where we can come together to share our knowledge and skills and help improve education for children everywhere.’ - Andria Zafirakou MBE, award-winning UK teacher.
‘T4 is a brilliant initiative. The platform has brought together passionate like-minded educators to stand in solidarity to support teaching and learning during the disruption for the school community but more importantly for the teachers. The backbone of the school. It has provided us connections with organisations bigger than our schools and incubated that seed for learning more.’ - Abhilasha Singh, School Principal, UAE.
- Teaching in a remote Inuit community in the Arctic is a very isolating experience. But T4 has broken through that and connected me to this global education community of folks who care deeply, think critically and dream big. The support, friendship and the hope I get from this connection, keeps me going! - Maggie MacDonnell, award-winning Canadian teacher, Canada.
- ‘As global education rebuilds from COVID, it’s so important that teachers and schools all over the world, from developed and emerging economies alike, are able to support one another and learn each other’s lessons. Only by working together, through communities like T4, can we build a stronger education system for children everywhere.’ - Carl Kervin Sapungan, School Head, the Philippines.
Download the app for free today and join the best global teacher community for professional development, growth and networking. Your future self will thank you, and so will your students.